JEALOUS TAEYEON

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Donghae went home last night and didn't sleep in Taeyeon's house.He's just testing her.Taeyeon woke up because of her stupid alarm clock.She stood up lazily and grabbed her towel and went inside the bathroom.Today,they can wear what they want but y dress is not allowed.Today is the birthday of their principal and the officers have meeting.She still didn't know who will be her because until now,the votes is tie between Luhan and Donghae.The school's principal will decide today.When she finished,she wore her accessories and clothes,dried her hair then put a light make-up.
"Done!",she grabbed her bag and went downstairs.
"Good morning mom!",she saw her mother in dining room.She smiled.
"How are you?I mean the two of you?",her mom asked.
"The two of??Who?Me and?",she raised an eyebrow.
"Donghae,your boyfriend",her eyes gone wide and she choked.
"B-boyfriend?!He's not mom,he's just my friend",she explained.
"Oh...Okay",her mom nodded,"But I think the two of you looks good together and always remember Taeyeon-ah,family background is not important okay?As long as the two of you love each other,that would be great",She just laughed and kissed her mother then went inside the car.The maids opened the gate and the driver zoom out.
They're near the school when she saw Donghae,Kibum,Eunhyuk and a girl in a cafeteria.The girl is flirting with Donghae but he's not giving any attention.She suddenly told the driver to stop the car infront of it and she went inside the cafeteria.
"Oppa,let's go out",the girl seductively said.Donghae is not looking and her and not replying.
"Excuse me?But what school are you from?",she interrupted.All of their gazes turned to her.
"A-Ahm..Good afternoon Ms.K-kim",the girl bowed
"Good morning too,but what are you doing just now?",Taeyeon raised her eyebrows at the girl,"Do you know that he is my boyfriend?",the other three guys eyes gone wide.
"I'm sorry Ms.Kim",the girl bowed and left.Taeyeon glared at Donghae and he smirked.She was about to leave when Donghae grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and pulled her down then put his arm around hers.
"Yah!Lee Donghae",Taeyeon pushed him.
"The two of you are already in a relationship?Wow..That fast?You fell for each other that fast?",Kibum's mouth formed an 'o' shape.
"Aniyo,I just told the girl that he's my boyfriend so this guy will not flirt,and hey,Mr.Lee,remember that your courting me",Taeyeon pointed at Donghae.
"Aw..Ms.Vice President is jealous",Eunhyuk said and motioned Kibum to leave,"We'll leave so the two of you can talk",they exited the cafeteria.
"Babe,are you mad?",Donghae asked when the two already left.
"Babe my foot",Taeyeon rolled her eyes.
"Haha!My soon-to-be-girlfriend is jealous?Don't worry Taeyeon-ah,I'll not flirt with other girls anymore.You're the one I love",he winked and she blushed but tried to hide it.
"I'll go now,I'll be late",she stood up but Donghae follows,"What now?!"
"Yah,we're in the same school and you'll walk alone?No way!Boys will swoon over you",he opened the door of cafeteria and gently intertwined their hands.
"W-what are you doing?!People is staring at us!",she whispered.
"And so?Let them.They just envy us",Donghae cooly said.Taeyeon felt a little comfortable.
 
»In School«
'Waaaa!!They are so sweet!','They really look good together!','I hope their relationship will last long!','They are so lucky to have each other',the students starts to gossip and Donghae doesn't care.Taeyeon is not comfortable anymore so she tried to remove her hands from Donghae's but she can't,he held it more tighter.The twins and INFINITE saw them and their eyes gone wide.
"Dude!That guy is really lucky!He is Taeyeon's first boyfriend!",Dongwoo yelled.Woohyun smacked him at the back of his neck.
"Shut up",Woohyun said.The twins are jumping around with their hands together.
"Our Taeyeon already have a boyfriend!Wohhoo!!",Miyu said.Yumi stopped jumping.
"What?They are still not in a relationship.Haha!!So I'm the only one who knows huh?",Yumi laughed and told everything to her twin and starts jumping around again.Donghae brought Taeyeon infront of the office,still hand in hand.
"Babe,take a look in the court later okay?",he kissed her cheek.Taeyeon is not looking at him and didn't care about what he's saying anymore.
'All people misunderstood',she shook her head.
Knock knock!!
"Come in!",the principal said.She opened the door and closed it.She saw the other officers already but she didn't saw Woohyun.She gave the principal her gift.
"Happy birthday ma'am",she bowed.The principal thanked her.
The door opened again and it's Woohyun.She gave the principal a gift and she said' thank you' again.Woohyun sat beside Taeyeon and she looked at him.
"So,SPG(Supreme Pupil Goverment),I'll just leave so you can talk peacefully",the principal left.
"Mr.Nam,did you cry?Your eyes are swollen",the secretary said.He shook his head not looking at them.
"Let's talk about the new transfer",he said and they start the meeting.One girl transferred to their school due to family problems.She is rich and kind.
"Her grades are high,so i think we can place her in A+ room",Taeyeon recommended.
"I think so.Once that girl is here,tour her around and tell her everything about this school.The rules,the SPG,the principal,the teachers and many more.Now,let me tell you who will be your Ms.Kim",Woohyun opened the envelope.
"It's your boyfriend,Lee Donghae",he said without emotion,not even looking at them or giving them a simple smile.Taeyeon can only nod.
"Okay,so,I'll group you into three.The first one will arrange and organized the party,the second one will be the MC's,the third will be the one who will greet the visitors and the last will clean",he grouped them.Him,Taeyeon and INFINITE are group mates,they are the first one.
"You may start now",Woohyun said and they all stood up and exited the room.Taeyeon and him walked together to their room and she heard someone is speaking in the mic.
"Ms.Kim,if you're inside you're room,will you please come out and take a look in the court?",a voice said so she did and her eyes gone wide.