MAN IN LOVE

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Everyone woke up at 3am and Taeyeon helped the maids to cook breakfast.
"Good morning!",she beamed.
"Good morning babe",Donghae said,"Where is my morning kiss and hug?"
"Kiss and hug your face!",Taeyeon rolled her eyes at him.
"Good morning Tae!",Tiffany hugged her.
"Annyeong!Did you sleep well?",Taeyeon asked her and she nodded.
"Let's eat breakfast everybody!Me,Tiffany,Infinite and Luhan will go in the school 6am.So we better get ready",she placed the plates in the table and they eat.
"Tae,where will you go?",Miyu asked.
"Orphanage",she replied.
"Hey!Taeyeon!This taste good!Open your mouth,here comes the airplane",Woohyun shoved the food in .Donghae didn't looked at them because he know he will just get jealous.
'First stage',he thought.
"What time will you go home?",Yumi asked.
"Molla.."
 
After they finished eating,the others went home except for INFINITE,Tiffany and Luhan.
"Babe,text me if you already arrived there okay?",Donghae reminds Taeyeon and she nodded.
"I'll go now,take care.Annyeong",Donghae gently peck her lips and hugged her.
'Yucks..',someone thought.
"Arraseo Oppa,go now.Study well okay?And don't flirt!Or else..",Taeyeon glared at him he smirked.
"Ne Miss Taeyeon.Annyeong",he went to his car and Taeyeon went inside the house.
"So..You'll wait me first to finish?",she asked them.
"It depends if you finish within 10 minutes",Tiffany replied.
"Deal!",she ran to her room and grabbed her towel then went straight in the bathroom.Just like what she said,she finished before 10 minutes.She wore her uniform and went downstairs.
"Finish!",she beamed.
"Now..Let's go!Kaja!",Dongwoo spread his hands in the air.
 
»Bus«
Taeyeon kept yawning and her eyes are puffy.
"Still sleepy?",Woohyun suddenly asked who is beside her.
"HIHI..Aniyo..Just a little",she smiled.They arrived at their school and they can see the bus that they rented and went inside the school.
"Where is our teacher?" Tiffany mumbled.They looked around and saw their other classmates.
"Hey!Hyung!",Hoya waved at Infinite.
"Ma'am paired us up",Sunggyu said.
"What about us?Aish!We're late!",Woohyun hissed.
"It's okay,here's the paper.Find your names there,ma'am already arranged it in order.She said the partners will seat next to each other",Sunggyu gave it to them and they look for their names.
Tiffany-Luhan
Dongwoo-Hoya
Woohyun-Taeyeon
"Okay class,is everyone here?",the teacher popped out from nowhere.
"Ne!",
"Then let's go!It will took 4 hours to go there",they all went inside and sat according on what's in the paper.
"Oppa,you'll sit there",Taeyeon pointed in the seat near the window.
"Wae?",Woohyun asked.
"Just sit there",Taeyeon commanded so he did.
"Students,when we already arrived,you have to play with the kids that are assigned for the couples/partners,okay.Now,relax and don't make any noise",their teacher said.Taeyeon yawned.
'Should I text Hae?',she thought and searched for cellphone in her pocket.
 
To;BoyFieHae
Message;Oppa!~..We're going in the orphanage now!Study and eat well! ^.^ <3 ..
 
"Who's that?",Woohyun peeked at her cellphone but she hid it.
"Nothin'",she replied and put it in her bag.The bus is air conditioned and all of them have jackets except for Taeyeon.She kept moving and Woohyun noticed her.
'Pabo',he thought and Taeyeon's cellphone rang.
 
(A/N;Pink-Taeyeon = Green-Donghae)
 
"Annyeonghaseyo?"
"Hey Taeyeon,it's me"
"Oh!Annyeong Oppa!"
"Tss..How are you?"
"I'm okay!My teacher paired us up so I'm not bored!"
"Paired you up?Who is your partner?"
 
Woohyun heard that so he spoke.
"Taeyeon,aren't you cold,wear this",he wrapped his jacket around Taeyeon.
"Kamsahamnida Oppa",Taeyeon said and put the cellphone back to her ear.
 
"Is that a male's voice?!"
"It's Woohyun Oppa.I forgot to bring jacket so he lend his to me"
 
'Second Stage',Donghae sighed heavily.
 
"Waeyo Oppa?"
"Nothin.Call me when you already arrived okay?Love you,Take care babe"
"Ne Oppa,focus on your lessons okay?Annyeong!Love you!Take care!"
 
They hang up....
"Aw..That was sweet!",Woohyun teased and she slapped his arm.Taeyeon already got bored and got sleepy.Woohyun saw her head kept moving forward and backward so he put her head in his shoulders.
'This kiddo',he shook his head.
"Class...30 minutes left and we'll arrived",the teacher beamed.Woohyun is happy about the body contact of him and Taeyeon when Hoya saw him.
"Hey dude,wake her up!We are near the orphanage",he whispered.
"Are you idiot?!She didn't got enough sleep last night!Let her!",he whispered back almost shouting.Hoya looked at him weirdly and turn his head to Dongwoo.
"You know,when someone is inlove,he'll do everything just to make his girl safe and happy.He's the only one who can control his feelings.Just like what happened to Donghae,he fall for Taeyeon so he changed and that is what happening to that person.Let him protect her,I know Woohyun can handle everything.He will never destroy their relationship because he know when Taeyeon is happy and not",Dongwoo said calmly that made Hoya understand everything.
'He already fall in love',Hoya smiled like an idiot with Dongwoo.
 
"Ok class!We arrived already!Please don't pack anything,just bring your important things like cellphones.The kids are already waiting,go inside now",the teacher yelled.
"Tae,we are here",Woohyun shook Taeyeon's shoulder.She woke up and when she lifted her face,she saw Woohyun and their face are just centimeters apart.
"Ahem..Let's go now",Myungsoo saw them and interrupted.Woohyun stood up and wait for Taeyeon to finish bringing her important thing.
"Wae Oppa?",she asked.
"I'LL WAIT FOR YOU",he replied.For Taeyeon,it doesn't mean anything,but for Woohyun,it's the word that wanted to say the most to her.
After Taeyeon finished peaking her things,Woohyun lend his arm to her and she accepted it and stood up.
"Did you sleep well?",he smiled at her.
"Ne Oppa,kamsahamnida",she bowed.
When they went inside the kid's room,many of them hug Taeyeon and Woohyun.
"Hello,are Ms.Kim and Mr.Nam?",one lady asked,they nodded,"This is Misoo,the one we assigned for you.This kid is naughty sometimes but kind"
"Annyeonghaseyo,Jung Misoo-imnida.Annyeong noona and hyung",Misoo bowed.The two kneeled down.
"Hello,you're so cute!I am Nam Woohyun hyung!",Woohyun high five with the kid,"And this is,Kim Taeyeon noona",he pointed at her.
"Hello noona!You're beautiful!",Misoo said.
"Haha..Kamsahamnida.Do you want to play?",she asked.
"Ahm..Can you sing for us?The two of you!",Misoo said and the other kids crowd at them.
"N-ne?!",Taeyeon asked.
"Go noona!Go hyung!",the kids yelled.Woohyun smiled and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and brought her in the front.
"Noona will sing okay?Let's be quiet and sit down,after her,I'm next.Is that okay?",Woohyun asked.They thumbs up.Taeyeon cleared even if she's nervous.
 
Closer ...
 
Hajimotan mari nomu manayo
Hanbondo dangshineun deutji motetjiman
Ne ape boyojin nugun garamuna 
Saranghal geuron sarameun anieyo
 
Sesange geu maneun saramdeulsoge
Negen ojik geudega boyojyotgie
 
Geudeman bomyo soinneun gollyo
I sarang huen nan jal moreugessoyo
Aju orin aiga hangsang geurohadeushi
Jigeum isun gan ttaseuhi anajulleyo
 
Onjen gan natson ireumi dweyodo
Ne gaseumi geu chuogi da giokhal tenikka
Hoksirado apeun ibyori ondedo 
Oneureun geuron senggageun haji mayo
 
Isesang geu maneun saramdeulsoge
Negen ojik geudega boyojyotgie
 
Geudeman bomyo soinneun gollyo
I sarang huen nan jal moreugessoyo
Aju orin aiga hangsang geurohadeushi
Do gakkai do ttaseuhi anajulleyo
 
Ije nan honjaga anin gojyo
Geu jarieso oneul naege on geude mani
 
Geudeman naye jonbuin gollyo
I sarang huen nan jal moreugessoyo
Aju orin aiga hangsang geurohadeushi
Do gakkai do ttaseuhi anajulleyo
 
Do gakkai 
Do ttaseuhi 
Anajulleyo ... 
 
Everyone clapped their hands and Taeyeon bowed.Woohyun stood up and waved at Infinite.
"Wait,you'll sing with them?",she asked and raised an eyebrow,"That's unfair Oppa!I sang alone!"
"It's fair because we will dance",he smirked.Infinite formed and motioned one lady to turn on the music.
 
Man In Love
 
[Sungjong]Gwansim eopdeon sarang norael heungeolgeorigo sesang mello deuramaneun modu nae yaegi gatgo
[Woohyun]Jeone eopdeon meoseul naemyeo oemoe singyeong sseugo keopiui sseun maseul araga
 
[Sunggyu]Siganeun cham ppareuge ga maeumman jogeuphaejyeo gago
[Myungsoo/L]Nae gyeote neoreul sangsanghae honjamanui yeonghwal jjigeo
 
[All]Namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul haejugo sipeunge cham manha
Sarange ppajil ttaen nae sarmui modeungeol da jugoseo dan hana geu mamman barae
Sarange ppajil ttaen
 
[All]Namjaga saranghal ttaeen namjaga saranghal ttaeen
 
Rap)
[Dongwoo]Jeomjeom bulgeojineun bore cheoncheonhi tteoreojineun nae gogae neomaneul barabon chae I'm on my way
Michin deut dallyeoon nae gobaek
Namjaga saranghal ttaen hanareul wihae yeoreul irheodo huhoero kkeutnaji anke
Oneuri kkeut in geotcheoreom jwo all I have
 
[Sungyeol]Cheoreomneun eorinaecheoreom gwaensiri useumi nago
[Sunggyu]Namdeulgwa dareun narago seuseuro keonteuroreul haji
 
[All]Namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul haejugo sipeunge cham manha
Sarange ppajil ttaen nae sarmui modeungeol da jugoseo dan hana geu mamman barae
Sarange ppajil ttaen
 
Rap)
[Hoya]Heeonaji motage gipi ppajin chae chaek sok geuljaga chumchwo ni ireumeuro
Yeonghwa sok baeuwa haneul sok dalmajeo ni moseubeuro boyeo
Maeil neol geuryeo niga nae pumeuro waya mami nohyeo neol wihan ansikcheo jeoldae an sigeo
 
[Sunggyu]Jal bwabwa ireon gibuneul neukkindamyeon nege ppajingeoya
[Woohyun]Nugunga nege sinhoreul jumyeon aradallan mariya jigeum nacheoreom~~
 
[All]Namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul haejugo sipeunge cham manha
Sarange ppajil ttaen nae sarmui modeungeol da jugoseo dan hana geu mamman barae
Sarange ppajil ttaen
 
[Woohyun]Yeah~~~ Yeah eh~~
 
[All]Namjaga saranghal ttaeen namjaga saranghal ttaeen
[All/Myungsoo/L]Naega sarangeul hal ttaeen 
[All]naega neoege ppajil ttaen
 
Everytime Woohyun sings,he kept looking at Taeyeon which make her blush.They finished their performance and everyone stood up and clapped their hands.Woohyun came near Taeyeon.
"Now,what do you think?Unfair?",Woohyun smirked.
"Aniyo!You're a good at singing Oppa,but Sunggyu Oppa is better",she stuck her tongue out and he pouted,"Just joking,all of you are the best.Let's play with Misoo!"
 
"Noona and hyung!You're the best!",Misoo gave them a thumbs up,"Let's play!"
"What game?",Woohyun asked and sat down.
"Ahm..I'll draw to your face!",he clapped his head and Taeyeon laughed.
"Arraseo.Taeyeon-ah,can you buy mineral water?I'm thirsty",Woohyun gave Taeyeon the money and she left.Woohyun lay down and Misoo starts drawing and coloring his face.
"Hyung!I'll write noona's name here!",Misoo said.
"Make it beautiful okay?",he laughed.Taeyeon arrived with plastic bags and sat down.
"Oppa,here's your mineral water,Misoo,this is your foods!",Taeyeon said and Woohyun stood up.
"Hahahahaha!",Taeyeon laughed.
"Wae?",Woohyun looked at her.
"Y-your face!You look like a clown!",she pointed at his face but she noticed something,"Wait,what is this?"
"Your name",he replied.
"Aniyo,it's KimTaeNamWoo,what kind of name is that?",Taeyeon asked.
"Bwoh?!",Woohyun choked and Misoo laughed.
"That's your names!KimTaeyeon and NamWoohyun",Misoo put his hands on his waist.
"Hays..This kid..Jinjja!Haha!Wash your face now Oppa,or else,the kids will be scared",Taeyeon said.Woohyun stood up and pinched Misoo's cheeks.
"Noona,is he your boyfriend?",Misoo suddenly asked and Taeyeon remembered Donghae.
"Oh!That's right!I have to call Donghae Oppa!",she dialed Donghae's number but it's just not a phone call,a video call.Donghae answered it.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Oppa!",Taeyeon waved at the camera.
"Hey,I'm here in the canteen",Donghae said while munching his food.
"With who?Girls?!",Taeyeon shouted.
"Maybe?",Donghae teased.
"Yah!"
"Haha!Just joking,I'm with SuJu of course!Yesung hyung said he'll beat me up if I flirt with girls because your his FAKE dongsaeng,by the way.Who is that kid?",Donghae asked.
"Ah!This is Misoo!The one who is assigned to me and Woohyun Oppa.Isn't he cute Oppa?",Taeyeon put the camera to her and Misoo.
"Annyeonghaseyo,Jung Misoo-imnida",Misoo bowed.SuJu crowded at Donghae when they heard Misoo's voice.
"Aw..He's so cute!",Shindong said.
"Annyeong Misoo-shii!I'm Donghae hyung,how are you Misoo-shii?",Donghae asked.
"I'm fine hyung.How about you?",Misoo replied.Donghae chuckled at his cuteness.
"Good.Tell Taeyeon noona that don't dare she flirt with other guys there okay?",he said.
"Ne!Don't hurt Taeyeon noona hyung okay?Or else I'll kick your ",Misoo showed his fist.
"Haha!Ne Misoo-shii"
"Oppa,the bell might rang.I'll go now okay?Take care and say thank you to Yesung Oppa!Annyeong!I miss and love you!",Taeyeon kissed the screen.
"Aw...Get a room!",Heechul butted and got a kick from Sungmin.
"Ne!I miss and love you too!Take care of Misoo okay?Annyeong!",Donghae waved and they hung up.
"Noona,that guy is your boyfriend?",Misoo asked and she nodded.
"Who?",Woohyun came from nowhere.
"The guy in the cellphone hyung.Your not noona's boyfriend?",Misoo asked him.Woohyun kneeled down and whispered 'Aniyo,just wait'.
"Hey hey hey!Oppa!Don't teach him bad things",Taeyeon pushed Woohyun.
"I'm not!Let's take a picture!",Woohyun said.
"Nice!",Taeyeon opened her cellphone.Misoo sat between them.
"Say cheese..",and click!They took a selca with Misoo.
"Haha!Your so cute Misoo!",Taeyeon made the picture her wallpaper.
"Pass it to me",Woohyun said and opened his Bluetooth.
"Done!",Woohyun said and made it his wallpaper too.
"Everyone,let's take a break!The children will just play in the playground",the teacher said and they all stood up.
"Hey Taeyeon!Let's eat!",Tiffany said,Taeyeon came near her.
"How's the kid?",Tiffany asked.
"He's cute!He already saw Donghae",Taeyeon replied.
"Jinjja?In your cellphone?",her eyes sparkled.She nodded.
 
"Hey Woohyun!Let's go with Tiffany and Taeyeon!",Sunggyu said.
"Where?",he asked.
"Garden!We have picnic!",Sungyeol replied.
"Come hyung!That will be fun!",Sungjong said.Woohyun stood up lazily and went near Hoya.
"Namjaga saranghal ttaeen",Hoya sang and looked at him and smirked.
"Shh",Woohyun put his index finger in his lips.Hoya nodded and Dongwoo patted Woohyun's shoulder.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello chingus!Im sorry if didn't put any pictures here!Mianhae!
Sometimes,i think this story is boring.I even lost 1 subscriber .. But it's okay :) I'll try my best more!
Thanks for the comments!:)
Please do subscribe ! Sorry if this chapter is boring ! Kamsahamnida ! :))