MOOD SWING

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Taeyeon woke up and when she tried to stand up,she felt dizzy and her head aches.
'Stupid alcohol',she thought and grabbed the towel,her phone beeped when she was about to go in the bathroom.
 
From;BoyFieHae
Babe!Good morning!Let's go out? :D .. I'll fetch you,wait me there okay? .. Saranghae ! <3 .. :D ..
 
Taeyeon shook her head and went in the bathroom.After she finished,she wore her favorite clothes and dried her hair.
"Good morning mom....and dad!",she beamed and hugged her dad tightly.
"Aigoo..I miss my daughter",her dad said.
"Miss you too dad.How's work?",she asked and sat down then eat.
"Going strong",Mr.Kim smiled,"By the way,where is your boyfriend?Your mom told me about it"
"Eomma!",Taeyeon pouted,"He'll come here later dad..",she lowered her head.
"Tell him to go now.I want to meet Donghae",her dad said and her eyes gone wide.
"What?!You know his name?!Jinjja eomma..",she hissed and shook her head again.
After they eat,Taeyeon bid her goodbye to her parents and went outside.She saw Donghae waiting.
"Oppa!",she run to him.
"Kaja?My girlfriend is so pretty today.Aigoo..",Donghae smiled.Taeyeon pouted.They went inside the car and Donghae fasten her seatbelt.
"Oppa where are we going?",Taeyeon asked and rested her head in his shoulders.
'This kid is weird today.Being sweet huh?',he thought and smirked.
"Mrs.Lee,just wait ok?You miss me that much?Want a kiss?",he teased.
"Ok I'll wait,and yes I miss you that much and last question, yep so where's my kiss?You didn't even texted me yesterday",Taeyeon asked and raised an eyebrow.
'What'ta!She want a kiss?!Is she..',Donghae thought.
"Yah..A-are y-you by a-any c-chance..on y-your p-perio-d?",he asked but she didn't understand it.
"Huh?!I don't understand you!Louder!",she yelled and he got shocked.
"P-period?..T-today??...Y-you?",he asked again slowly.She nodded and rolled her eyes.
'That's why..Here it comes..Mood swing...',he thought worriedly.
"Oppa,I want ice cream",Taeyeon rubbed her tummy.
"Ne..",he said and parked the car in front of the ice cream shop.They went inside and didn't saw many people there.
"Two chocolate flavor please",Donghae said and opened his wallet.
"Oppa!!!I don't want chocolate!",Taeyeon stomped her feet that made Donghae scared.He's starting to panic.
"T-then what f-flavor?"
"Cookies and cream..",she said and find a seat.
"Ahm..I'll change it to two cookies and cream",he said.The man nodded and gave it to him.Donghae gave him the money and approached Taeyeon.
"Sit here!!",Taeyeon shouted,tapping the seat beside her.Donghae moved.
"Here..Say ah..",he motioned her to open .Suddenly,she cried.
"Yah,wae?!",he panicked.
"I-I..."
"What 'I'?!",he yelled.
"I miss you...",she said.Donghae sighed heavily.
'What to do?!!!!',he screamed in his mind.
"Arraseo,arraseo,let's go now",he put the ice creams in the plastic and intertwined their hands together.They exited the shop.
'Her boyfriend must be really frustrated',the man thought.
 
»CAR«
"Tae,are you okay?",he asked and start the engine.
"Bwoh?!!I missed you and you're asking me if I'm okay?!!Jinjja!",she turn around and Donghae is facing her back.
"M-mianhae...It's okay..I missed you too..",he hugged her in the back.
"Aniyo..You don't miss me",she pouted.He sighed heavily before making Taeyeon turn around again,cupped her face with both of his hands.
"I'm your boyfriend.I miss you everyday okay?",he asked and leaned closer.Taeyeon closed her eyes and felt a soft thing on her lips.
"Feeling better now?",he asked and patted her head,"Where do you want to go?"
"MALL!",she beamed.
"Kaja!!",he zoom out.
 
»MALL«
"Oppa,let's buy clothes!",Taeyeon said while looking around.
"Okay..",he said and put his hand around her shoulders.
"And accessories too!",she smiled at Donghae widely.He nodded.
 
»Clothes and Accessories Shop«
"Good morning ma'am and sir.May I help you?",one lady asked.
"Ahm..Can you find a clothes that suits her the best?",Donghae said.
"Okay sir.Please wait a minute",the lady said.Taeyeon looked around and saw the cashier looking Donghae,she ignored it.
"Taeyeon,this looks beautiful",Donghae said.She came near him.
"Woah...",Taeyeon's mouth formed an 'o' shape.
"Want this?",he asked she nodded.It's a sapphire necklace and he brought it in the cashier.
"I'll take this one",he said.
"Okay sir",the lady seductively said and Donghae looked at her weirdly.She winked.
"Ma'am,this is the clothes",one lady said to Taeyeon and she pointed to Donghae,"Sir,this is the clothes that you asked"
"Okay.Thank you",he said.He gave his credit card and put it again in his wallet.The cashier mouthed him 'YOU LOOK HOT!',and he mouthed back 'YOU LOOK Y!' and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and left.
"What else do you want?",he asked.
"Ahm...Eat?",she rubbed her tummy.
"Let's go there"
 
»Restaurant«
"Oppa..Do you know that dad know that dad want to meet you?",she asked.
"Jinjja?"
"Deh..He even know your name!Mom told him..You know..Exited about...G-granchild",she lowered her head.
"Haha..Tell them to wait..We will give them ten..",he teased.
"Shut up!Sam and Taehee will be only our kids!I don't want that many..You ert",she mumbled the last word.
"Oh...At least your thinking about doing 'IT'",he teased again.
"Yah!!..Haysh..Just wait there..I'll go in the restroom",she said.
"Deh Mrs.Lee.."
Taeyeon grabbed her bag and stood up.She was walking when she bumped to someone and it really hurt her.
"M-mianhae...",she bowed even it's not her fault.
"This ..",the girl said and slapped her.
 
Fact;
1.Donghae is really scared to girls who is on their period.
 
 
Sorry for the short update!