Sam And Taehee?

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Anyone who knows about auditioning or being a trainee in Korea?Please comment!Kamsahamnida! :)
 
They all went home and Donghae stayed in his house just like what Taeyeon said.She's already in her house and finding a simple dress to wear.
"I think this one..",she grabbed a white dress and wore it.
'Looks nice',she thought and sat down infront of the mirror then starts to apply make up.
"Honey,are you there?",her mom knocked the door.
"Yes mom!Come in",she said after she finished applying her make up.
"Where are you going?Date?",Mrs.Kim asked.
"Nope mom.Donghae's mother invited me to have dinner with them.He'll not go here since he is sick",Taeyeon said.
"Arraseo.Since you just finished,I'll call the driver and tell him to send you in Donghae's house.Go downstairs okay?",her mom said and she nodded.Her phone beeped.
 
From;BoyFieHae
Message;Babe,where are you?Miss you already :'(
 
To;BoyFieHae
Message;I'm going now,wait for me :) .. Just rest there .. When I arrive,kiss me okay? ^.^ .. Miss Ü <3 .. Love Ya'! ;*
 
After she texted him,she went downstairs and saw the driver waiting for her.
"I'll go now mom!Annyeong!Eat well",she bid her goodbye to Mrs.Kim.
"Okay!Take care!Text me if your going home okay?",her mom said and she nodded.She went inside the car and they arrived at Donghae's house after 10 minutes.She doorbelled and a maid opened the gate.
"Annyeonghaseyo",Taeyeon bowed.
'She's so kind',the maid thought.
"Annyeonghaseyo,your Ms.Kim right?Please come in.Mrs and Mr.Lee is waiting for you",the made said so she followed.
 
"Hello Taeyeon!",Mrs.Lee beamed when she's already inside and Taeyeon bowed 90 degrees.
"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs....Eomma",she said,"Ahm...Eomma,where is Donghae?"
"Inside his room,go there.He's waiting for you",Mr.Lee replied.
"Ah..Ne..Kamsahamnida",she said and slowly went upstairs.She knocked on Donghae's room.
             Knock Knock!
"Come in",Donghae said.Taeyeon opened the door and saw Donghae hugging the pillow with his eyes closed.She came near him and sat at the corner of the bed.
"Donghae-ah..".she said.Donghae slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Taeyeon,"Your sick?",she put the back of her hand in his forehead and neck,"Aigoo..My Donghae Oppa has fever"
"It's okay..At least your here",Donghae fake smiled.
"Did you eat already huh?",she asked.
"Aniyo..",he said.
"You have to eat Oppa...Wait..Where is my kiss?",Taeyeon pointed at her lips.Actually,she's just cheering up her boyfriend Donghae,because you know how much he likes to kiss her. (A:N/ .. Lol XD ) Donghae chuckled but sat down and just hugged her.
"I'll not kiss you until my fever is gone,I might pass it to you.So NO..",Donghae hugged her tightly and she hugged him back.
"Want me to bring you food here?Just wait",Taeyeon stood up.
"Bring your food here too.Let's eat together",Donghae said and she nodded and left.
 
»Kitchen«
Taeyeon saw a maid and she approached her.
"Ahm..Excuse me ahjumma...But,can I bring Donghae's food upstairs?He's dizzy so he can't go here",Taeyeon excused.
"Ah..Ne ma'am.I'll bring your food too",the maid said.
"Aniyo..I'll help you",Taeyeon grabbed one tray and she smiled.They went upstairs again and they put the trays in the table.
"Kamsahamnida",Taeyeon bowed at the maid who helped her.
"Ne..Eat well",the maid said and left.
"Let's eat!",Taeyeon said and grabbed the spoon,"Say ah...",Donghae hesitates but opened his mouth and Taeyeon shoved the food.
"How will you eat?",Donghae asked.
"After you finished",Taeyeon replied and kept feeding him.
"Arraseo..Im finished.Now eat",Donghae commanded so she did.
"Tae..C-can you sleep here?",he asked.
"Ne?"
"I said can you sleep here?In my house and my room",Donghae repeated.
"I'll just call mom",Taeyeon dialed her mom's number.
 
(A/N; Pink-Taeyeon Voilet-Mrs.Kim)
 
"Hey honey?Why did you call?"
"Mom..."
"Why?"
"Donghae is sick.."
"And?"
"And...He want me to sleep h-here"
"That's it?Arraseo..Take care of your boyfriend.Sleep well honey.Goodnight"
 
Her mom hung up.Her eyes gone wide because her mother did even told her to go home tomorrow early.
"Told ya'.Now let's sleep.Come here",Donghae moved so she can lay beside him.
"What was that?Eomma is weird",Taeyeon mumbled while putting the blanket on her body.
"Aniyo..She just want to have grandchild",Donghae smirked and wrapped his hands around Taeyeon's waist.
"Grandchild your face",she rolled her eyes and turn around.
"Yah...Making me face your back?Look at me!",Donghae turned her around again.
"Tsk...So childish",Taeyeon said.
"Now let's sleep honey...",Donghae said and hugged her again.Taeyeon's face is facing Donghae's chest and she can't do anything but to blush.
"Taeyeon-ah..",he said.
"Hmm?"
"Do you want a girl or a boy?",he laughed but Taeyeon took it serious.
"Depends on what you want",she said and Donghae stopped laughing.
"Girl maybe?So she can be beautiful,kind and talented like you",Donghae looked at her eyes.
"But I want a boy...",Taeyeon pouted.
"Want two kids?Arraseo...Let's do IT when my fever is gone",he smirked.Taeyeon slapped his shoulder,"Just joking babe...You know,when it's a boy..we will call him Sam,but when it's a girl,Taehee",he said.
"Sam?Taehee?That's okay..Then after that..We will be a ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY",Taeyeon's eyes sparkled while thinking about the future.
"Haha..Kiddo..Let's sleep..We have school tomorrow",he patted her head.
"But.."
"No buts..Let's sleep.Goodnight honey.Sweet dreams.I love you",he kissed her forehead.
"Ne..I love you too",she said and they hugged each other.
 
 

Fact;

1.Donghae's contact name in Taeyeon's phone is BoyFieHae.