WELCOME TO U.S

You Made Me Fall For You

"Y-you..",Donghae stutters.

"Did you took care of yourself on your way here?",the girl smiled at him.

"W-what are y-you d-doing h-here?",he asked while pointing to her.
"Ahm..Ask your naughty friends..",she smiled.Donghae looked at the back and saw 12 guys..SuJu..
"Yah!Kim Taeyeon!Did you got a permission to your mom?!I just said sorry to her yesterday!",Donghae yelled.Taeyeon sat down beside him.Yes it's her,that's what SuJu's plan,to go in the U.S with Donghae.SuJu's moms are all close friends,that's why.
"Why did you say sorry?And of course I got a permission..",Taeyeon said.
"Y-yah...J-jinjja..",he said and stood up,he hugged Taeyeon."I t-thought y-you j-just let m-me go.."
"Yah,why are you crying?Haha.im here now..",Taeyeon patted his back and tears fell from Donghae's eyes,"Aigoo..My baby Hae is crying.."
The two sat down and Taeyeon chuckled at Donghae.She wiped his tears while Donghae can't believe that Taeyeon is going with him in U.S.
"Are you really sure about this?",he asked.She nodded.
"Wae?You don't like?",she asked.
"A-ani..!I like it..",he said and she laughed.
"Your so cute..",she said and pinched his cheeks.
 
"Noona?",a girly voice said.Taeyeon turn her head and saw Sungjong.
"Hey!Sungjong-ah!",she stood up and hugged him,"What are you doing here?"
"Ahm..Infinite is here too!Look!They're talking with SuJu hyungs at the back!",he said and pointed at them.Taeyeon waved at  Infinite with a smile and mouthed them 'Annyeong'.
"Noona,you,why are you..Ah..You'll go with your boyfriend in U.S?",he whispered.She nodded.
"Actually,we will go in U.S too..Woohyun hyung is there..",he said and Taeyeon's eyes gone wide.
"Jinjja?!He's there?!Aigoo..Good that all of us will go there!I'm excited to see Woohyun Oppa again!",she clapped her hands.
"By the way noona,I'll go there now.Annyeong.I'll talk to you later..",he said and bid his goodbye to Taeyeon.
 
In Infinite,SuJu and Tiffany...
 
"Aish!Where's the twins?!Gosh!They're late!",Tiffany looked at her cellphone,waiting for the their texts.
"They're here!",Kibum yelled.
"Tif!",the twins said and ran to her.
"Why are you so late?!Did you talked to Taeyeon?",she asked and they nodded.
"Good thing that our seats are far from them,or else,we'll just get jealous because of their sweetness..",Yumi rolled her eyes and Tiffany laughed.
"I'll sit next to you..",Miyu said and they sat down.
 
The trip was fun and all of them are happy.Smile can't leave their faces.Infinite and SuJu are getting along well.Taeyeon and Donghae are sweet as ever.The twins and Tiffany kept talking about their crushes,family etc.They already ate,slept and here is it..They already arrived in U.S.Woohyun is the one waiting for Infinite.
 
"Hyung!Kaja!Wohoo!",Sungyeol jumped around.
"Yah..Behave..",Sunggyu said and he stopped.
"Dude!Let's hang out together tomorrow!Just text us.Visit to our house too!",Shindong said.
"Ne hyung!",Sunggyu said and bowed.They went outside and walked together.They're like a while family,well,except for Taeyeon and Donghae.Dongwoo spotted Woohyun with his glasses on.
"Hey!That Woohyun!",he said and pointed to him.Infinite ran and hugged him.
"Hyung!I missed you!",Sungjong said.
"Miss you too maknae!",Woohyun said and patted his head.
"Ey..Woohyun hyung is getting handsome day by day..",Sungyeol said.
"Stealing my position hyung huh?",Myungsoo laughed.
"Tsk!I'm just this handsome.I'll not steal your position cosplay L..",Woohyun laughed.
"Hey,I have a gift for you..The person who you missed so much..",Hoya said and Woohyun raised an eyebrow.
"Who?",he asked and Infinite moved aside.
"Oppa!!",Taeyeon ran to Woohyun and hugged him.He hugged her back,TIGHTLY.Donghae saw them but he just shook his head because of Taeyeon's childishness.He's not even jealous.
"Oppa!I miss you!!",Taeyeon said.
"Really?I miss the Vice President too...",he said and patted Taeyeon's back.
"Why took you so long?",she pouted,"And your living here alone?Aren't you lonely?"
"Yah,stop asking me questions!Aren't you tired,huh?Kiddo..",he said and laughed,"How are you?"
"Super fine oppa!You?",she smiled widely.
"Same as yours..By the way,where is your boyfriend?",he asked.
"Long time no see Woohyun..",Donghae suddenly came.
"Hey!",Woohyun said and they hugged each other like brothers.
"This kid missed you..",Donghae said and pointed to Taeyeon.
"Yeah,I can't even breath when she hugged me..",Woohyun laughed.
"I think we should go now,let's just meet later..Let's hang out..Like,celebration?",Donghae said and they nodded,"Good then,we'll go now.See you later Infinite!",they bid their goodbye to each other.
'Kid is always a kid..',Woohyun thought and laughed.
 
»Tiffany,The twins and Taeyeon's Dorm«
 
"Wow,this is so big..",Taeyeon's mouth formed an 'o' shape.
"Of course!Someone is sharing this room with us..",Tiffany said.
"Huh?There's more?",she asked.Tiffany nodded and walked to open the door.
"Annyeonghaseyo..",the girl bowed.
'She looks so familiar..',Taeyeon thought and scanned the girl's body.
"H-hey!*e****a!Hello!!",Taeyeon said when she remembered who the girl is.
"Hello..",the girl smiled shyly.
 
»SuJu's Dorm«
 
"Hyungs!!",Donghae beamed.
"WHAT?!",all of them said.
"Why didn't you tell me about this?All of you going to U.S?!You even brought Taeyeon with you!",he yelled.
"WHY?!!YOU DON'T LIKE?!WE CAN GO BACK TO KOREA ANYTIME..",SuJu's arms on their waists.Donghae stared at them.
"Ahahahahahahahaha!!LOOK AT YOUR FACES!!HAHA!!",he rolled on the floor.
"Aish!That is Taeyeon's virus..",Kyuhyun shook his head.
 


Thanks For the New Subsciber! ^.^

Please do leave a comment and subscribe ! Kamsahamnida ! ^.^ <3 ~~ ..