DINNER WITH THEM

You Made Me Fall For You

 

The bell rang and the students is so happy.All of them start grabbing their bags and rushing out of the room.

"Hey V.P.M",Woohyun called Taeyeon.
"What?V.P.M?",she asked.
"Vice president and Muse",he smirked,"You brought students in the office?",Taeyeon nodded.
"Waeyo?",she asked.
"This is the first time i saw you did that.What kind of food did you eat?",Woohyun joked.Taeyeon didn't answer and left him.
'Tsk.Snobber!Is that the 'KIND QUEENKA'?She's ignoring me!',he thought and left too.
 
Taeyeon saw Yumi and Miyu.
"Tae!",the twins said in unison.Taeyeon ran at them.
"Hey!Let's go to canteen!",she grabbed their wrists but they hold her shoulders.She looked at them confused.
"Do you know SuJu?",Yumi asked.Taeyeon just nodded.
"They're inviting us to eat with them!",Miyu yelled cheerfully.
"I don't want.Let's eat in our table",they went in the canteen.
 
»In The Canteen«
Taeyeon went in the counter to buy foods.She told Miyu and Yumi to go first in their table.The twins are so scared to go without Taeyeon because people hates them,they don't know why but they think it's because they're always with the queenka.They are already in their table when they saw Donghae and Eunhyuk with SuperJunior in their table.
"Oh!Hello twinies!",Donghae waved at them,"Where's the queenka?"
"I-in the c-counter.Why are you here?",Yumi asked.
"We'll eat with you!Sit!",Eunhyuk said.The twins sat in the empty spaces.
"Where will Taeyeon sit?",Miyu asked.
"Beside me,of course!",Donghae answered.Taeyeon already arrived with two big trays on her hand and it almost fell when she saw SuJu in their table but Donghae helped her.
"T-thanks",she just stood up and stare at them,blinking.
Blink Blink ...
"Hey,Ms.Vice President,why are you just standing there?Let's eat!",Donghae patted empty space next to him motioning Taeyeon to sit.Taeyeon hesitates.
"Excuse but why are you in the Vice President,Ms.Kim's table?",a manly voice said and all of them turned their gaze.
"A-ahm,we will eat with them",Eunhyuk stuttered.
"The principal will be mad If she knew about this.All of the officers in this school have their own seats and you shouldn't share with them",Woohyun said,"By the way,i'll let this pass because she'll eat with me in my table",he grabbed her wrist and brought her in his table.He and Taeyeon sat.
"What now Mr.Nam?",Taeyeon asked harshly.
"Just eat",he didn't bothered to looked at her.
"I'll just call my friends",she stood up but Woohyun hold her ARM.
Many students saw that so they started searching for their cellphones in their pockets to capture that scene.Taeyeon removed her hand from Woohyun's grasp.
"You know,I already told you that if the principal knew that you're sharing your table with others,she'll be mad",he pulled down Taeyeon to sat.
"Yes,and your sharing your table with me?",she rolled her eyes.
"OhMy,Tae,are you still using your brains?Of course it's okay because we're both officers!",he patted her shoulder.Taeyeon can't do anything so she just sat there and eat.
"Give me your phone",Woohyun commanded.
"Why?"
"Just in case,like if there's a meeting,I'll just text you so you don't have to go in the office anymore",he explained.It took 30 seconds for Taeyeon,but she gave her cellphone to Woohyun.They exchanged numbers.
"What contact name did you gave me?",Taeyeon asked and smiling widely.She's really excited when it comes to contact name.
'Cute!',Woohyun thought.
"Ahm..I gave you 'TheCutieMuse'",he smiled at her.Taeyeon grinned.
"Good!",she started eating.
 
The bell rang again so they have to come back in their respective rooms.Miyu and Yumi bid their goodbyes to Taeyeon and so does her.Luhan was walking when he noticed Taeyeon.
"Noona!",he yelled.
"Oh,hello Lulu,let's go to our room!",every people they passed is gossiping and taking some pictures of them,suddenly,someone grabbed Taeyeon wrist.
"OMO!",she covered .
"Hey it's me",Donghae breaths heavily.
"What do you need?",Taeyeon asked.
"Give me your cellphone number",he handed her his cellphone.Taeyeon saved her number.
"That's it?",she gave back the cellphone.Donghae nodded and mouthed her 'Thank You'.They came inside their room and Taeyeon's blood starts to boil again.
'Why do I always see those people?!Are they the only student here?!',she asked her self and sat down.
"Hey Muse,you look fresh just now,what happen to your face?",Woohyun again.Taeyeon isn't listening to him and kept writing lectures.Suddenly her phone vibrates.
'Ignoring me Muse huh? :D',the text said.She didn't reply because she think the teacher might see her.
 
»Time To Go Home«
Taeyeon is waiting her service in the front gate.Every students that sees her is greeting her 'GoodBye Ms.Kim'.Her service already arrived and the driver opened the door for her.She bowed.
"Is Appa in home already?",she asked the driver.
"The maid said your father is not going home today",the driver replied and she just nodded.She's used to it.Her father is always busy because of businesses so he often just stay in hotels.When Taeyeon feel lonely,she calls the twins(Yumi and Hini)to sleep over in their house.
The traffic light turned red so all of the cars stopped.Taeyeon looked in the left side of the window and to her shocked,she saw Lee Donghae.
'OhMyGd,that guy is so annoying!I always see him!',she screamed in her mind.She looked at the right side and this time,she really got mad because she saw the man who many times in the first day of school,Nam Woohyun.He saw Taeyeon so he mouthed her 'Take care' and waved at her.Taeyeon just smiled.She leaned back and closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
'This day is super duper WEIRD!Those two guys are getting on my nerves!',she stomped her feet.
"We're already here ma'am",the driver said and she looked at her surroundings.The driver opened the door for her.The maids is lined up and kept bowing.
"Hi honey!How's the first day of school?",her mom welcomed her.
"It's weird fun mom",she smiled.
"Good!..Ow!I forgot,are your friends coming here?",her mom asked.She raised an eyebrow.
"Why mom?"
"I cooked many desserts.Invite them and told them to eat their dinner here.Told them to bring clothes too so they can sleep here.I think,you should invite 5 to 7 people",she patted her daughter's head like a 5 years old.
"5 to 7 people?!Is that okay mom?",she asked,almost shouting.
"Yes,why not.We have many rooms here",her mom said,"Change your clothes first and invite them"
Taeyeon went to her room and throws her bag in the bed.
'Who will I invite?!',she thought.
Suddenly,someone is calling in her phone.'NamStar'?.She answered it.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
"Hello V.P.M!",the voice said cheerfully.
"Who is this?",she loudspeaker it.
"Aw...This CutieMuse forgot me already.It's me!Woohyun!I saved my number to your cellphone right?",Woohyun said in a sad tone.
"Ah!Mianhae",she then remembered what her mom told her,"Mr.Nam,can you come here?"
"Where?In your house?"
"Ne"
"Why?You'll introduce me to your parents?Aw..My CutieMuse is so sweet!",Woohyun again.
"Yah!I'll not!My mom just wanted me to invite my friends here because she cooked many foods!And don't forget to bring one pair of clothes okay?My mom wanted all of you to sleep here and you'll also..",she got cut off by Woohyun.
"Arraseo!Arraseo!Your talking too loud!Aish!Just tell me if you already missed me!Text me your address,I'll go there after 20 minutes",he hung up.
'What the?!Did he just hung up?!',and with that,she received a message,'Unknown'.She read it.
 
From;Unknown 
Hello Ms.Vice President! Good evening ! :D .. This is Donghae!
 
Taeyeon smiled at the sentence.
'Good that he said that it's him',she thought.She saved his number.
 
To;Hae
Hello,good evening too! :) . Ahm .. Can u come here in my house?My mom wants me to invite my friends here.Bring one pair of clothes.Just sleep here for one day.Please .. Help me :( .. If you want,bring Eunhyuk and Kibum too! :D .. Okay ? Here's my address .. ---------*****---- . I'll wait for you! :D
 
She then texted the twins ..
 
To;Miyu & Yumi
Hey twins!Come here in our house!We have new guests! :D .. They're from our school ! You'll sleep here arraseo? :D .. Take care !
 
After 1 minute,she received their replies...
 
From;Hae
Ne!I'll come there after 20 minutes!You promised that you'll wait for me okay? ;) .. <3 ..
 
From;Miyu & Yumi
Ne!Wait for us! :*
 
 
She walked downstairs and went in the kitchen to prepare for the dinner.She arranged the plates,glasses,spoons,forks and many more.
 
"Honey,where are your friends?",her mom popped out from nowhere.
"Gosh mom,you scared me!They said they'll come after 20 minutes",she hold her chest.After she finished arranging the table,she grabbed snacks in the refrigerator and went in the living room.She puts the cd inside the DVD and played it.Even when the movie just starts,she kept laughing so hard.
"Buwahahahahahaha!This is ridiculous!",she let out her ajumma laugh.The maids also laughed not because of the movie,because of her.
"Ma'am,excuse me,someone is looking for you in the gate",the maid told her.
'It must be Woohyun',she thought and went outside without slippers. She opened the gate.
"Oh..Hae!Come inside!",she stepped aside so Donghae,Kibum and Eunhyuk can come in.Her mom also went outside.
"Mom!This is my friends,Lee Hyukjae,Kim Kibum and Lee Donghae",she said as she points to them.
"Good evening Mrs.Kim",Donghae greeted and they bowed.
'This guy is something huh?',she thought.
"Good evening too,let's go inside!It's cold here!And Tae..",her mom looked at her barefooted foot.
"Kim Taeyeon!Since when did you learn to went outside without slippers?",her mom calmly asked her.
"Sorry mom" 
They went inside the room and Kibum's mouth formed an 'o' shaped.
"Close your mouth!",Eunhyuk whispered so he did.
"Here!Sit!",Taeyeon jumped in the couch.Donghae,Eunhyuk and Kibum looked at her.
'What is she doing?',Kibum thought.
'Haha!Taeyeon is still a kid?',Eunhyuk thought.
'This girl looks cute',Donghae thought.
"Hey!What ya' doin'?",Taeyeon waved her hands at them.They sat at the couch.
"T-taeyeon,you still watch cartoons?",Kibum asked when he noticed what Taeyeon is watching.Taeyeon nodded and looked at the tv and paused,then bang!...She let out her CRAZY LAUGH.
'Is this girl crazy?Haha,but she looks cute when she's laughing',Donghae just stare at her.
"Taeyeon-ah!Come here!",her mom called her.She went in the kitchen while her hands on her stomach.Eunhyuk can only shook his head at her.
"Why mom?",she wiped her tears.
"Aish..Stop laughing like that...",her mom paused,"Do you know that Donghae for a long time?",Taeyeon shook his head.
"You two looks good together!",her mom clapped.Taeyeon pouted and left her.The doorbell rang so she went straight outside.
"Hey Taeyeon!Don't forget to wear slippers,your mom will be mad at you!",Donghae yelled.
"Ne Oppa!",she answered back.
'Did she just called me Oppa?',Donghae celebrates in his head.
 
"Annyeong Taeyeon!",the twins hugged her.She hugged them back.
"Let's go inside!The other guests are there!",she said when she noticed Woohyun at the back.
"Annyeong Woohyun-shii!",she waved.Woohyun smiled.
"Let's go inside!Mom is waiting for you!"
 
»Inside The House«
"Hey bro!",Eunhyuk greeted Woohyun.The four of them did the man's greeting.
(A;N/Do you know what is that called? XD .. Like they're patting each others back?)
"Hello twinies!",Kibum said.
"Hello oppas!",they both said in unison.
"Hey let's eat now!",Taeyeon's mom said.The started crowding around the table.
"Lets pray first",Taeyeon said and signed of the cross.When they already heard the word 'Amen',they signed of the cross again and starts to eat...
 
 
 

FACTS;

1.Taeyeon's mom is kind

2.Donghae's house is near Taeyeon's house

3.The twins wear glasses so look weirds but they are not. 

 

NEW CHARACTERS;

(THE TWINS) Miyu & Yumi Joo (sorry I can't find any pictures that suit them)

-Taeyeon's bestfriend

-Cute,friendly and clever -Knows Taeyeon very well

-Taeyeon's mom treat them like their own child.