The Guy

You Made Me Fall For You

 

They all went in the living room after eating.Taeyeon's mom is already sleeping.
"I want funny movie!",Yumi screamed.
"Cartoons!",Taeyeon suggested.All of them gave her a WHAT-THE-HELL look.Taeyeon pouted.
"Let's just watch horror movies",Woohyun broke the silence.
"What?!Horror movie?!No!I hate that!",Taeyeon hid under her blanket.
"Hey,Ms.Vice president,your not a kid anymore",Donghae hissed.
Taeyeon sat properly and move closer to Donghae and whispered.
"Mianhae,I'm just really scared with horror movies Oppa,and stop calling me Vice President,you idiot!",she slapped his arm.Donghae stopped his self from ouching.
"Here it is!Scary movie..wrah!!",Woohyun scared Taeyeon.She hid behind Donghae.
"Haha!You're still a kid!",Woohyun sat down.
The movie starts and all of their mouth are opened widely except for Donghae and Taeyeon.Donghae couldn't concentrate because of Taeyeon who kept hugging him in the back.He don't hate it,he like it.
"Oppa,this is r-really s-scary",she whispered to Donghae while hugging him.Donghae look at the pair of hands wrapped around his waist,he hold and squeeze it.Taeyeon blushed.
"It's okay,I'm here for you",Donghae whispered back.Taeyeon slowly looked at the tv but the ghost appeared suddenly.
"HdisvidisjavsOhMyGD!!!!!",she hugged Donghae tightly.The others got scared at her sudden screamed.
"Yah Kim Taeyeon!You're scarier than the ghost!",Miyu yelled and hold her chest.She bowed.
"H-hey!I'll go to my room!J-just call me I-if your already f-finish",they didn't bothered to answer Taeyeon.She grabbed Donghae's wrist.They went to her room and closed the door.
"Tae,what are we doing here?",he asked.
"I'll sleep",Tae replied.
"Then I'll go downstairs",Donghae was about to leave when she stopped him.
"Wait!Accompany me Oppa!Please",she puppy eyed.
"I'll wait you to fall asleep?",he raised an eyebrow,Taeyeon nodded.He sighed heavily first before he agree.
"Oppa!Sit here!",Taeyeon motioned him to come in her bed so he did.
"Sleep in my lap",he commanded.
"Ne?"
"I said,sleep in my lap",Donghae repeated.Taeyeon slowly lay in his lap.
"Goodnight Taeyeon",he gently tuck a lose strand of hair in her ear.
"Goodnight Oppa,wish me sweet dream not a nightmare",she joked and put the remote control behind Donghae,"Watch tv so you'll not get bored"
He opened the tv and found his favorite movie.10 minutes passed and he looked at Taeyeon sleeping deeply.He kept staring at her beautiful face,admiring it.
'Your so beautiful Taeyeon-ah',he smiled.He touched her hair,eyes,nose and lips.
'Cute Kid',he smirked.
"Taengoo!!",one boy screamed outside the room.Taeyeon woke up and went straight where the voice came from.
"N-ne?",she walked like a drunk and opened the door.Donghae followed her.
"We'll sleep now and where is..",Eunhyuk couldn't finish his words when he saw Donghae inside Taeyeon's room.
"Donghae Oppa?Here!",she said aloud like a kid.
"Arraseo,where we will sleep?Woohyun is sleeping with the twinies",Eunhyuk explained.Taeyeon nodded and lead them in their rooms.
"Sleep well Oppa!Sweet dreams!",she left them.
"Yah!What are you doing in her room?!Is she your next girl,huh?!Dude!She's not a like your other girlfriends!Look!She still watch cartoons!She's still a kid and innocent!",Kibum whispered inside their room.
"Yah!She just wanted me to accompany her because she's scared alone in her room!",Donghae smacked Kibum's head.
"Then,this will be my question,is she close to your ideal girl?",Eunhyuk asked playfully.
"Maybe..Aish!!Just stop this!Let's sleep!You even disturb my muse!",he hissed.
"MY MUSE?!",Kibum and Eunhyuk said in unison,they looked at each other and grinned.
"Looks like our Donghae found his girl,goodnight Hae!Sweet dreams with YOUR MUSE",they teased.Donghae didn't answer but just smiled.
'Yeah,keep teasing me.You'll be dead tomorrow',he thought and went to sleep.
 
Meanwhile... 
 
Taeyeon is already in her room.She tried many times to sleep but she can't anymore.
"Aish!!!How can I sleep now?!Eottoke?!Eomma!Huhu..",she facepalmed her self,frustrated.
"Yes!I have an idea!I'll just watch cartoons here!",she stood up and played the cd.Now...She's laughing like there's no tomorrow again.
"Buwahahahaha!!!This is really r-ridiculous!Hahahaha!!",she kept rolling in her bed.She stayed like that for about 1 hour,rolling in her bed and kept laughing so hard.She felt sleepy so she turned the tv off.
"Thanks Cartoons!I'll be able to sleep now!Goodnight!",she pulled the blanket to her body.
 
 
»Morning«
"Ms.Kim!The breakfast is ready",one maid knocked the door.
"Ne!Kamsahamnida!I'll go downstairs!",she replied.
She just finished drying her hair and she wore her uniform and accessories.She went downstairs and saw the twins,her mom and... Woohyun?!
"Good morning baby!",her mother beamed.
"Good morning too!Where's the others?",she asked.
"They went home lately.3 am in the morning",Yumi replied.
"Wae?"
"They said it's emergency",Miyu said and she nodded.
"Let's eat breakfast Tae!",Woohyun invited her.She sat between him and the twins.
"Hey,do you know I can't sleep well last because of you huh?!You're laughing hysterically",he whispered.Taeyeon felt embarrassed.
"Hihi!Mianhae Oppa!",she whispered back.
 
»In the Car«
"Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge
Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge",Woohyun sang,Taeyeon clapped like a 5 years old.
"Wah!Oppa your so good!",she complimented.Woohyun gave her a OF-COURSE look..
 
"We're here ma'am",the driver said.They all went outside and Woohyun opened the door for Taeyeon.
"Taeyeon-ah,wait here okay?",the twins left.
"Wait!",Woohyun followed.
Taeyeon wanted to go in the canteen so he walked for a while.Suddenly a man with a glasses,mask and cap bumped her.
 
"Ouch!",Taeyeon screamed.The guy helped her to got up.She saw the guy is in a hurry.
 
'I think I shouldn't be mad at him',she thought.
 
"I'm sorry miss",the guy bowed and she just nodded.The guy ran away.
 
She looked at her BRUISED ARM.
 
'Aish!I hate this!',she screamed in her head.
 
 

FACT;

1.Taeyeon's favorite expression is 'OhMyGD'