ACCIDENT

You Made Me Fall For You

 

A loud crashed can be heard all over the school.Sooyoung,Yoona and SuJu's eye gone wide.Who got hit by the car??Jessica or Taeyeon?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
None of the two.Who got hit??Sungyeol,yes.Lee Sungyeol,the Infinite member.He got hit by the car when he saw Taeyeon chasing for Jessica.Infinite saw everything and was shocked to see their Sungyeol run,crossing the road and saved Taeyeon.Blood here,blood there,blood everywhere.Infinite ran to Sungyeol and their bodies are shaking.Myungsoo kneeled down.
"S-Sungyeol..T-this i-is not f-fun a-at all..W-wake u-up now..",he stuttered.SuJu ran to Taeyeon.
"T-taeyeon..Are y-you okay?",Donghae helped her to get up.She stood up and saw bloods.
"Oppa,w-who g-got h-hit??",she asked,tears fell from her eyes.SuJu move aside and suddenly,Taeyeon's body felt weak,"W-what t-to d-do?",she approached to Sungyeol and kneeled down beside Myungsoo.
"O-o-oppa..M-mianhae..J-jinjja mian..",she said.Myungsoo looked at her and tried to smile.
"A-ani,t-this g-guy likes j-joking.H-he's j-just playing a-around",Myungsoo shook his head.Taeyeon looked at him.
"Oppa,this is my entire fault!!",Taeyeon yelled and facepalmed herself.Myungsoo glared at Donghae and he felt guilty.
'If I just protected Taeyeon more..',Donghae thought and cried too.
"N-no..This is not your fault Tae noona.It's someone's else fault..",Myungsoo hugged Taeyeon and patted her head to calm her down,"S-stop crying.W-Woohyun hyung will be sad if he see you c-crying",he said.The reason why Sungyeol saved Taeyeon,something popped from his mind..'PROTECT HER FOR ME'..Woohyun's words echoed,that he suddenly run and pushed Taeyeon.Infinite is not mad at her,they are mad Donghae,who didn't protected Taeyeon enough.Woohyun's wish to them is to protect Taeyeon.Sunggyu is sure about his decision,HE WILL NOT TELL WOOHYUN ABOUT THE ACCIDENT,BECAUSE,HE WILL TAKE AWAY TAEYEON FROM DONGHAE.It really clear why Woohyun left,so Taeyeon can be happy and safe with Donghae,but what happened now?...
 
»Hospital«
 
Sungyeol is in the private room,the doctors are still healing his wounds.Meanwhile,Taeyeon is in her room with Tiffany,who is crying with anger.
"I will seriously kill that girl..",she mumbled.
"Tif,stop it..",Taeyeon said.
"What stop it?!She should just got hit by the car!Hell!",Tiffany yelled in anger,He really want to grab Jessica's hair and throw her in the deep sea.Donghae went inside and Tiffany,who is a clever girl,left so the two of them can talk.
"Taeyeon,I'm so sorry..",he said and hold her hand.
"It's not your fault Oppa..Don't be sorry",she squeezed his hands.
"Ani..It's my fault,if I just protected you,this won't happen..",he said.Taeyeon don't understand him.
"Then what..?Do you think that if you're the one who got in the hit,I'll be happy?!Do you think I'll not cry?!",she yelled and looked at him,punching his chest,but Donghae hugged her.
"Mianhae..",Donghae said.
"Oppa..Stop saying those words.Stop saying that your sorry,Im hurting more than you do..Stop it..Please..",she said and cried at his shoulders.
 
 
»Infinite«
 
"Hyung,what we'll do now?",Sungjong asked,"You'll tell Woo..."
"No..I'll not tell him.I'm sure",Sunggyu said.
"That Donghae!He doesn't deserve Taeyeon noona!She deserve Woohyun hyung!At least,Woohyun hyung will protect her more than Donghae does!",Myungsoo punched the wall.Hoya stopped him.
"How did you know?Do you know how much he love Taeyeon?Do you know that he'll even risk his life for her?",Kyuhyun suddenly came,"You don't have the rights to tell that Donghae hyung doesn't deserve Taeyeon noona",with that,he left.Infinite was quite as usual,Myungsoo is boiling with anger and the doctor came.They all ran to him.
"How's our friend doc?Is he alright?",Myungsoo,the most worried asked.
"He's fine right?",Dongwoo asked.
"Did he already woke up?",Hoya said.Almost all of them already asked the doctor,but still,he's not replying back.
"Doc!Answer us please!!Did he already woke up?!"Dongwoo yelled.
 
The doctor said .. "___________,_____________",and they're eyes gone wide and stormed inside Sungyeol's room.
 
 
----------------
Sorry for the short update! Please do leave a comment and subscribe! Kamsahamnida ! ^.^ .. <3