Ex Is Back

You Made Me Fall For You

 

"Where is Taeyeon?",Tiffany asked when she's already inside.
"Upstairs.My room.Go there,your bestfriend is waiting for you.I'll just get the food",he said and left.Tiffany nodded and went upstairs to see Taeyeon.She knocked and opened the door.
"Tae!Waz'up!",she said but stopped when she realized that her bestfriend is staring at the ground blankly,with a paper on her hands.She kneeled down beside her.
"Hey what's wrong?",she tapped Taeyeon's shoulder.
"O-oh...H-hey..Your here",Taeyeon faked smiled.
"Tae,wae?Is there something wrong?",Tiffany asked.
"Tif...Who is t-this?",she showed the scrapbook and the letter to Tiffany.She looked at Taeyeon worriedly but smiled.
"You know,this is nothing.This letter is a trash.Don't mind it",she said.
"But...I saw that girl lately..",Taeyeon mumbled.Tiffany froze,"In the restaurant,I'm with Donghae.I bumped to her and she s-slapped me..."
"What?!!!She's here?!",Tiffany yelled.
"You know her?Who I-is she?",Taeyeon looked at her with pleading eyes.Things got more complicated for her.She don't even know anything.Tiffany nodded.
"I know her..She is..",she got cut off.
"Hey Tae and Fany,let's go downstairs.I invited Eunhyuk and Kibum here.Let's watch movies",Donghae said and was about to leave when she saw what's in Taeyeon's hand but ignore it.
'She saw it?!Gosh!I should just really throw that stupid..Oh my!The letter!',he screamed in his mind and messed his hair.
 
"Let's go Tae?",Tiffany asked then put the scrapbook and letter back.She grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and went downstairs.
"Annyeong Oppa!",Tiffany beamed.
"Hello dongsaengs!",Kibum waved at them.
"Oh...Ms.Vice president..I mean Ms.President looks sad",Eunhyuk whispered.
"Hey,bro!Help me here!",Donghae shouted from the kitchen so they did.The two girls sat at the couch.
"Hey,I'm telling you,don't mind that picture and letter.It's just a.....P..A..S..T...You know..",Tiffany tried to convince her.
"What past?",Eunhyuk asked.
"Yah!Eavesdropping!",Tiffany yelled.
"And so?At least I heard it..What 'PAST' are you talking about?About our past?",he stuck his tongue out.Teasing Tiffany.
"Our?!Yuck!!I never have 'PAST' with you!!",she rolled her eyes.
"The two of you are so noisy do you know that?!That's why my girlfriend Is sad",Donghae said and smirked.But the truth,he know what Tiffany is talking about,the reason why HIS GIRLFRIEND is sad but try to keep his cool even inside,he don't know what to tell to Taeyeon,"Tae,let's go outside..I have something to tell you"
"Yes..That's right!!!You FishyHae!Will you please throw those stupid things of yours?!!i hate seeing that stupid face!!Grr!!",Tiffany yelled.
'My cousin have a big mouth...',Donghae thought.Taeyeon stood up and went near Donghae.They went outside.
 
»Outside The House«
 
"What is it Oppa?",she asked.not looking at him.Donghae sighed heavily and hugged her tightly.
"You saw it?",he asked but she didn't replied,"That thing,that's just a past okay?It's nothing to me.Don't be sad or mad"
"Then why did you keep it in your room if it's nothing?",she finally spoke.Donghae broke the hug and hold her shoulders,look directly in her eyes.
"The day since we become a couple,I wanted to throw those stupid things of mine okay?I wanted but I can't,we always go out right?I'm busy thinking of my girlfriend..that's why..",he said.
"Who's girlfriend?!Do you two or more?!!",she punched Donghae's chest playfully and pouted.
"My girlfriend?Lee Taeyeon?Do you know her?Actually she's my soon-to-be-wife",he said that made her blush.
"Then I have one question...",Taeyeon smiled now.
"What Mrs.Lee Taeyeon?",he replied.
"Who is that girl?For whom is that letter?",she asked.Actually,Donghae remembered just now that Jessica is the girl who slapped his girlfriend.
"The girl in the picture?The letter?Haha..Tae,I'm a playboy that time,I really hate those things but my ex is the one who kept telling me to give her letters..",he laughed.
"Then who is the girl?!Your ex?!",she yelled and he got scared.
'Yeah that's right..I forgot that she's on her period today..Mood swing..',he thought.
"She's Jessica..Jessica Jung",he said and and with that,the doorbell rang,"Wait here",he ran and opened the gate,Taeyeon followed and their eyes gone wide.
"Hello Donghae..Still remember me?",the blonde girl asked in a evil tone and smirked.
 
 
 
'Speaking of Jessica....'
 
 
Question;
What will happen now?!The ex is back!!Will she ruin their relationship? :D
 
 
---------------------------------------
Annyeonghaseyo!Thanks for the (new subscriber) comments!I really appreciate it!Sorry for this short chapter .. :D