Visit Misoo

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Today is Sunday and Woohyun is going in the orphanage.When he arrived,he quickly went inside with the foods,clothes and many more that he brought for Misoo.
"Hyung?",a little voice said when he saw Woohyun,he looked down and saw Misoo smiling and lifted the kid up.
"How are you?",Woohyun asked
"I'm fine hyung,what about you?And by the way,where is noona?",Misoo looked around,searching for Taeyeon.
"She's not with me..",Woohyun said that made him stop.
"Huh?But I told her to visit me here with her boyfriend and you",Misoo pouted.
"Tsk..That's impossible Misoo-ah...Let's just eat and hyung have something to tell you",Woohyun brought him down and they went in Misoo's room.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Taeyeon is already dressed up while Donghae is waiting for her in the living room.Taeyeon wanted to go in the orphanage so badly and even told Donghae that Misoo wants to see him too,that's why he agreed.
"Oppa,let's go!It will took 3 hours and more to arrive there.Kaja!",Taeyeon said and linked arms with Donghae.He starts the engine and drove.
 
3 hours and a half...
"Lee Taeyeon,we are here...",Donghae said.
"Let's go!I want to see Misoo now",Taeyeon ran outside.In front of the orphanage,she is grinning like an idiot.They went inside and looked for the lady that Taeyeon saw when she went here.
"Ahm..Excuse me ma'am..",she saw a woman.
"Oh..Hello,may I help you?",the woman asked.
"Can we visit Misoo?",she raised an eyebrow.
"Of course ma'am,just go to his room and you'll see him",the woman said and she nodded.
"Kamsahamnida",Taeyeon bowed and left.
'But...One man just went here too to see Misoo..',the woman thought.
 
Knock knock!!
 
The door opened and Taeyeon and Donghae saw a smiling Misoo.
"Annyeong noona!",Misoo ran to her.
"Annyeong!",Taeyeon kneeled down and hug him.
"Noona,is this your boyfriend?",he looked at Donghae.She nodded.
"Annyeonghaseyo,Jung Misoo-imnida.Nice meeting you hyung",Misoo bowed at Donghae and he chuckled.
"Annyeong,call me Hae hyung from now on",Donghae patted his head,"By the way,we brought toys for you,because Taeyeon said you love it"
"Kamsahamnida...",Misoo starts to play with the toys,"Hae hyung!I'll draw to your face!Let's play!",Taeyeon and Donghae laughed at his cuteness.
"Okay!Deal!",Donghae leaned.
"Can I draw too?",Taeyeon asked.
"Of course noona!He is your boyfriend!",Misoo interrupted before Donghae could answer.
'Aish...Really..',Donghae thought.
 
After 30 minutes ..
 
"Hahahaha!!!This is so funny!",Taeyeon laughed.
"N-noona..What did you do to hyung's face!Hahahaha!!",Misoo laughed along with her.
"You two...Come here..",Donghae chased them.
 
---------------------------------------
 
Woohyun is walking around to get some fresh air.He felt like his heart broke into million pieces after his conversation with INFINITE..
 
Flashback;
"Woohyun,are you sure with that?",Sunggyu asked him.He nodded.
"My feelings won't stop if I'll just see her everyday",he said.INFINITE went quite,they feel pathetic for Woohyun.They know what he feels right now.Suddenly,he cried.
'Thank you KIM TAEYEON,your the reason why I fall in love again,even if it hurts just like before.Thanks for the good memories you gave me',he thought and cried more...
 
*PRESENT*
 
Woohyun facepalmed his face,he don't want to remember want he'll do someday.All these days,he only want to love Taeyeon even she don't love him back,he only want to protect her.
"That kiddo..",he mumbled and tried to laugh.
 
»Back to TaeHae«
 
Donghae went in the bathroom to wash his face so Taeyeon and Misoo is left in the room.
"Noona..Do you know Woohyun hyung visited me here?",Misoo asked.
"Jinjja?!Why didn't you tell me earlier?",Taeyeon got shocked.
"Hae hyung might get jealous",Misoo said.Taeyeon laughed a little.
"Then what did you do?",she asked.
"Nothing.We just talk about something",Misoo replied.
"About what?"
"About the girl he likes,and it's a secret so I can't tell you about it",he gave a smug smile to Taeyeon.
"Arraseo."
"What are you two talking about?",Donghae suddenly came.
"About you hyung,noona said she really like and love you",Misoo replied.Taeyeon's eyes widen.
"Oh..Really?",Donghae smirked.
"By the way,Misoo,we have to go now.Take care okay?We'll visit you again",Taeyeon said.
"Ne,Annyeong noona.Hyung!Take care of her okay?Bye bye",Misoo said cutely and Donghae pinched his cheeks.
"But before we leave,let's take a photo together!",Donghae said,"1 2 3 .. Kimchi .."
"Bye noona and hyung!Take care!",Misoo bid his goodbye to them.
 
(A/N; I'll fast forward it)
 
The next day,Taeyeon went in the school with Tiffany and the twins.Donghae said he have something to do.The girls were walking and Taeyeon suddenly remembered Woohyun.
'Where is he?',Taeyeon thought and looked around,trying to find Woohyun.
"Hey Taeyeon let's go",Tiffany said.They arrived at their room and only few students are there because it's still early when the teacher came inside.
"Good afternoon class,I see that many youre classmate are still not here,but I have an announcement about the contest",the teacher said.All of them listened and turned their attention to Taeyeon,"Actually,in the 'Sing and Dance' contest....We got...1st place",all of them yelled and clapped,Taeyeon sighed in relief,"And in the Singing Contest,we got....The same place!!",the teacher said and they yelled more.
"Congrats Taeyeon!",the twins said.
"Your the best!",Tiffany said and they group hugged.
"Taeyeon,the principal will announce it later in the whole school.You should go in te office now",Taeyeon nodded and left.
 
»In B+ Room«
 
"Dude congrats!",Eunhyuk shouted when their teacher announced that they won.
"How long was the kiss?",Heechul asked and they all gave him the WHAT-THE- look.
"ert!",Yesung teased and they laughed.Heechul smacked him.
"Then,we should celebrate!",Leeteuk said.
"The principal said that there will be a party later so no need",Donghae declined.
 
»Office«
"Good morning Mrs.Min",Taeyeon bowed.
"Good morning and congrats!Mrs.BoA said you really did well!",Mrs.Min told her.
"Thanks ma'am,but by the way,why did you call me?",she asked.
"Ah!That's right,from now on,you'll be the PRESIDENT of this school.Woohyun LEFT.."the principal said that made Taeyeon shocked and froze on the spot.
 
 
HINT;
Woohyun left so it means, TRAGEDIES will come.. >:) ..
 
FACT;
1THEIR PRINCIPAL NAME IS MRS.MIN
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
By the way ..
Thanks for the comments! :)