CONTEST?

You Made Me Fall For You

 

"Mom!I'll go now!",Taeyeon beamed.
"Okay!Take care honey!",her mom yelled.She went inside the car with Tiffany.
"Hey,Tae,I'll go home tonight.Mom told me that she needs to do something",Tiffany said.
"Want me to go with you?",Taeyeon grinned.
"Jinjja?!Deal!",Tiffany eye smiled.
The two was playing with their cellphones when Taeyeon's phone beeped.
 
From;BoyFieHae
Message;Hey babe,don't talk to much with Tiffany okay?She might pass her virus to you .. :P .. Come here in school now!Palli!I miss you :'( ..
 
Taeyeon chuckled and replied ..
 
To;BoyFieHae
Message;Ne Oppa!I'm running to you!Better wait okay? ^.^ .. Miss u too ! <3 ..
 
"Hey Tae,may I borrow your cellphone?",Tiffany asked.Taeyeon gave it.
"W-wow!!",Tiffany yelled.
"Wae?"Taeyeon looked at her cellphone's screen.
"This is Misoo,Woohyun and you right?",Tiffany asked.She nodded innocently,"This kid looks cute!"
"I know..but..he's naughty",Taeyeon pouted.
 
 
»School«
"Hey dude!Isn't this...?",Sunggyu said while pointing to Woohyun's screen.Infinite looked at it.
"Wow..They look like a family",Sungyeol's mouth formed an 'o' shape.
"Yah!That's just a selca!And the reason why I put that as my wallpaper is because of Misoo!",Woohyun yelled.
"Oh really?Then let's crop it",Hoya stuck his tongue out and grabbed his cellphone in Sunggyu's hand.
"Yah Howon!",Woohyun snatched it.
"Namjaga saranghal ttaeen...",they all sang and received a death glare from Woohyun.Suddenly,Tiffany and Taeyeon went inside the room,smiling wide.Taeyeon sat down.
'Yesterday she's crying,and now,this girl is smiling wide?WTF?!',Woohyun looked at her.
"Annyeonghaseyo Oppa!",Taeyeon waved at him.
"Looks like your mood today is...",Woohyun said.Taeyeon nodded and smiled.The teacher came in with papers on her hand.
"Good morning class.Ahm..We have a new activity.The muse and will go in the contest...They will sing and dance,it's up to you what song you want and you'll start practicing tomorrow because the contest is next week.The contestants is Ms.Kim Taeyeon and Mr.Lee Donghae,after that,there is a singing contest and I don't know if they are still the partners.We all know that Taeyeon can sing well,I don't know if Donghae can,and if he don't,we'll pick another guy",the teacher said and Taeyeon's heart beat fast,"Ms.Kim,go in the office,the principal have something to tell you and Mr.Lee",the teacher said and Taeyeon stood up then went in the office,but when she exited the room.She saw Donghae leaning in the wall,like he is waiting for someone.He noticed Taeyeon and went near her.
"Let's go!",Donghae intertwined their hands and walk.
"Tsk..This skinship..",Taeyeon mumbled and rolled her eyes.
"It's normal for us babe",Donghae smirked.
 
»OFFICE«
"Yah,your hand!",Taeyeon whispered but Donghae didn't care and knocked the door.
"Come in!",the principal said.They went inside hand in hand but the principal is not shocked,"Sit"
"So..You heard about the contest right?..",they nodded,"I think it's better if you have your choreographer,so I called someone.When you go in the practice room tomorrow,you'll see her.She is Mrs.BoA,and about the singing contest,Donghae,can you sing high notes?",he asked him.
"Ahm..Not that high ma'am",he replied.
"It's okay to you if we pair Taeyeon with other guy right?It just a contest",the principal looked at the both of them.
"Then who is the guy?",Taeyeon asked.
"I'll think about it tomorrow,we have many groups here in school.Maybe Kyuhyun?Yesung?Sunggyu?Woohyun?I'll call those four tomorrow and let Mrs.BoA choose",Mrs.Min said,"So,you can talk what song do you like.You can go now and have a meeting"
They bowed first before they left and went in the music room.
 
»Music Room«
"What song do you like babe?",Donghae starts to find a cd.
"Anything..The one which fits me..I mean us..",Taeyeon said and helped him,"There aren't so many duets songs here.You know..The type of sing and dance song"
"Oh!I find one!",Donghae said,"This!Troublemaker!"
"What?!That's a y song!",Taeyeon gave him a disapproval look.
"And so?Your y..What's the problem?",Donghae raised his eyebrow.
"Yah!I said..the one who fit US!"
"Yeah..Just like what you said..This fits us..And no more buts",Donghae winked,"Let's go"
"Where?"
"Cafeteria"
 
»Cafeteria«
They sat at the table which is near the counter.
"Oh..I forgot..How's Misoo?",Donghae asked.
"Misoo?..Fine..",Taeyeon replied.
"Do you have pictures of him?You took a selca right?",he smiled at her.Donghae is exited to see Misoo.
"Of course!",Taeyeon searched for her cellphone in her pocket and gave it to Donghae.When he pressed the open button,his face changed.
"What's this?",Donghae asked.Giving Taeyeon a ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME  look.
"A picture!",she said sarcastically.
"Aniyo!I mean,why with Woohyun?!",Donghae shouted.Taeyeon looked at him .. Blink blink .. And laughed.
"Aigoo..MY DONGHAE is jealous",she sipped at her drink.
"Hell no!Jealous your face ByunTae",Donghae gave the cellphone back.
"Tss..Don't worry,Misoo said that he want to see you and let's take a photo TOGETHER!Happy?",Taeyeon asked.
"Arraseo",Donghae smiled a little.
'Kiddo',Taeyeon though.
 
 
PLEASE VOTE ! :)
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter chingus! I got a fever again :( ..
By the way .. Thanks for the new subscribers and comments ! Sorry for the wrong grammars ..