New Transfers

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Taeyeon was walking with Tiffany in the court while laughing.
"Tif,you should really tell your crush about your feelings",she laughed.
"No way!",Tiffany declined and stopped for a seconds,"Tae,you know...sorry to say this..But I can sense something from that Jessica.."
"What?"
"I don't know!I can't tell..But I can really sense bad things..",she shook her head.
"And what are you trying to tell me Ms.Hwang?",Taeyeon asked.
"Stay with me always",she said.
"Ne..",Taeyeon laughed a little.
 
"Taeyeon!!",a sweet voice said and they turn around.
"Annyeong!",she waved her hands and hugged the both of them.
"How are you?I missed you so much!",Miyu said.
"Yeah..That's right!I missed the both of you too!",Yumi second.
"We're fine..You?",Tiffany chuckled.
"We're fine too..But,do you know that there's a new transfer girls here?",Yumi excitedly asked.
"New transfers?Why didn't the principal told me about it so I can tour them around?",Taeyeon looked confused.
"The girls studied here before so,no need.You know,many people said one of them is...tough?",Miyu wasn't sure if the girl was really 'tough',so she asked them.
'I think I know who she is..',Tiffany thought,"What's her name?"
"J...Je..Jess...Jessica?Is that right Yumi?",Miyu asked her twin.She nodded.
'That's it!New ruckus will come..',Tiffany thought and smirked..'Here come's trouble' (A/N; Lol.. IGAB .. XD)
Taeyeon didn't care if Jessica will transfer in their school since she thought that Jessica is a kind girl so it really doesn't bother her except for Tiffany.
"I think we should go now..",Taeyeon said and they nodded.
 
»Corridor«
 
"Morning babe",Donghae approached Taeyeon and took a peck on her lips,SuJu grinned.
"Eww..Stop kissing Taeyeon in front of us!Get a room!This fishy..",Tiffany rolled her eyes.
"Jessica will transfer here",Taeyeon simply said.
"What?!",Donghae yelled,"Are you sure?How did you know?"
"The twins..",she said and pointed to them.
"We just heard it,but we're really sure it's true since Taeyeon's teacher went in the office with student's form",Miyu explained.Donghae got confused.
"Hae,I think we should talk about this later",Yesung,who is behind Donghae,whispered.
"I-i think..We should e-eat together later",he said.
"Arraseo,we will go inside now.Study hard oppas!Fighting!",Taeyeon cheered and hugged Donghae.They went inside their rooms.
 
»B+ Room«
"This is not a good sign..",Heechul said and sat down.Donghae is thinking deeply and trying to figure out what will happen if Jessica is here.
"Jessica might do something to our dongsaeng",Yesung said with a serious look.
"Try to hurt my little kid,they're dead",Heechul joked.
"Hyungs,can I ask you a favor?",Donghae finally spoke.
"Your not talking to us..",Ryeowook,Siwon and Kyuhyun said in unison.Donghae rolled his eyes at them.
"Can you help me to protect Taeyeon?I mean,you know Jessica very well..She might..",Donghae got cut off by Kyuhyun.
"You know hyung,we'll always protect Taeyeon..So even you don't ask SuJu,we'll do it",Kyuhyun said and the others nodded in agreement.
"Thanks..",he smiled.
 
»A+ Room«
 
"Class,today,we have new transfers.Please come in",the teacher motioned the three lady in the door to come in.The door opened and they saw one blonde haired girl,a very tall girl,and a brown haired girl,"Please introduce yourselves"
"Annyeonghaseyo,Choi Sooyoung-imnida.Please take care of me",the tall girl bowed.
"Annyeonghaseyo,Im Yoona-imnida.Nice meeting you",the brown hair girl said and lastly..
"Annyeonghaseyo,Jessica Jung-imnida.Hope we will be friends",she bowed and noticed Taeyeon.
"Okay,the three of you,you may sit there",the teacher pointed at the corner of the room.
'Good that they're far from us',Tiffany sighed in relief and with that,the teacher starts discussing.
 
»Recess«
 
"Tae,let's go now quickly!",Tiffany whispered and Taeyeon did.
"Looks like they're in a hurry?",Sooyoung smirked.When Taeyeon and Tiffany exited the room,they saw SuJu,waiting for someone?The two approached them.
"Oppa!What are you doing here?",Taeyeon asked Donghae and he suddenly intertwined their hands together.
"Waiting for you..",he said and continued to walk,SuJu is around them,like,bodyguards?
"Hae!Is there something wrong?",Tiffany asked.
"Think about it.Your smart enough",he replied.Tiffany nodded.'Because of her..Tsk tsk'
 
»Canteen«
 
"Sit here everyone",Leeteuk said,motioning them to sit at..ONE TABLE?!
"Oppa!The principal will be mad about this!",Taeyeon yelled.
"It's okay,I've got the permission",Eunhyuk said.They all sat down while Kibum,Ryeowook and Shindong ordered the foods.
 
Jessica,Sooyoung and Yoona was walking like a boss and kept receiving death glares.
'That girl looks !','They are the new transfers right?','I saw her before!',this whispers,Jessica heard all of them and all that she did is smile.The three of them arrived at the canteen and found a seat.
"I'll order the foods,my treat",Yoona said and left.
"Hey..Is that..SuJu and Taeyeon?",Sooyoung looked carefully at the table who is three seats apart from them.
"Yep,that's right",Jessica cooly told her,"Keep your quiet
Sooyoung!Stop staring at them!"
"Arraseo!",Sooyoung said.Jessica stood up,"Where will you go?"
"Just watch",she said and went where Yoona is.Sooyoung saw Taeyeon approaching Kibum.
'Haha..Jessica's luck..',she thought.
 
"Yoona,can you order me a chocolate drink?",Jessica used aegyo.Yoona gave her the chocolate drink,knowing what her bestfriend will do.While Taeyeon,didn't know that Jessica and her friends are there,she forgot to told Kibum to order a burger.
BAM!!
The students attention turned to Taeyeon and Jessica.The two of them fell.
"Ouch..It hurts",Jessica whined.Taeyeon,who really fell hard,looked at her uniforms,the chocolate drink spilled all over,she saw Jessica and tried to get up but failed.
"Omo!Jess,are you okay?",Yoona did her parts,"Taeyeon!How many times will you bump my bestfriend huh?"
"M-mianhae..I didn't mean to..",she said while holding her shoulder.
 
"What's the commotion?Why....Is that Yoona's voice?!",Leeteuk yelled and SuJu stood up and ran.
'You'll die Jessica if you lay a finger to my girlfriend',Donghae thought.SuJu saw their dongsaeng laying on the floor with Jessica.Heechul ran to Taeyeon and help her to get up.
"Ouch..",she mumbled.Donghae went near her.
"Tae,what happened?",he ask.
"Nothin' oppa..",Taeyeon shook her head.
"What 'nothing'?!You intentionally bumped Jessica!",Sooyoung butted in.
"I didn't intended to bump her",Taeyeon said.
"Shut up Sooyoung!We're not talking to you and we don't need your opinion!",Siwon yelled.
"Well at least say sorry!",Sooyoung yelled and look at Taeyeon.
"Sorry.Jinjja mianhae",she bowed.
"Let me bring you in the clinic and change your clothes.es went near you",Tiffany said and accompany Taeyeon in the clinic.
 
"Hae Oppa..Can we talk later?",Jessica asked.
"I'm busy",he turn around but she grabbed his wrist.
"Please..",Jessica pleaded.Donghae sighed heavily first.
"Later at the garden",he said and left.
'One point..',Jessica celebrated in her mind.
 
 

FACT;

1.When Heechul said 'My little kid,it automatically means,he's talking about Taeyeon.'My Little Kid' means his favorite dongsaeng.

2.Yesung,Heechul and Siwon act like fathers in front of Taeyeon.

 
 
 
------------------------------
Hello chingus! :) .. Thanks for the comments. <3 ..  Sorry for this boring chapter .. 
Please do leave a comment and subscribe! Kamsahamnida! <3 ..