First Day Of Practice and Donghae is sick?!

You Made Me Fall For You

 

 
Taeyeon went in the practice room early and sat down in a corner.She got bored easily because she's been waiting for 10 minutes so she tried to practice the song without Donghae but she kept messing,suddenly,Mrs.BoA came.
"Annyeonghaseyo seongsangnim",Taeyeon bowed.
"Hello,is your partner here already?",BoA asked.She shook her head and bit her lip.
"It's okay,I'll just tell you about the details",BoA said and stood up in front of her.While she's moving,she kept talking and telling Taeyeon about the moves.
"Ahm...Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.BoA,I'm sorry I'm late",Donghae came out of nowhere.
"Good!Let's start now then",BoA played the song and watch Taeyeon and Donghae dance.The part where Donghae have to put his hand on Taeyeon's thigh,actually,he didn't care while Taeyeon felt uncomfortable but decided to continue.
"That's good!Perfect!",BoA clapped,"But,I'll change the last part.The two of you are in a relationship right?Then you have to kiss in the last part",their eyes gone wide.
'K-kiss?!Again?!This guy is kissing me almost everyday!Gosh!',Taeyeon thought.
'Gotcha',Donghae celebrate in his mind.
"It's okay if you don't do it when your practicing,but make sure you'll do it in the contest",BoA added.Taeyeon sighed in relief.
"Ahm..Ms.Kim,do you know who is your partner in singing contest?",BoA asked.
"Aniyo,Mrs.Min told me that you'll pick",she replied.
"Yes,I already picked one of them.It's so hard for me because all of them have beautiful and high voices but I picked the one who suits your voice.The one with matured and deep voice.You may go to your respective rooms now",BoA said.
"Ne,kamsahamnida",they both said in unison and bowed.BoA left.
"Yah..",Taeyeon looked at Donghae.
"Wae Ms.y?",Donghae teased.
"y your face!ert!",Taeyeon slapped his arm.He hugged her.
"Yah!Bwoyah?!Jinjja!Lee Donghae!I can't breath!",she yelled.
"Lee Taeyeon..",Donghae whispered to her ears,SEDUCTIVELY.
"Kim Taeyeon not Lee!",Taeyeon is pushing him now but suddenly,Donghae bit her neck.
"Ahhh!!!",she hissed.
"Gotcha babe,let's go.You don't want to stay here right?",he winked and intertwined their hands and went in their rooms.
 
»A+ Room«
"Go now..",Taeyeon said,not looking at him.
"Ne..Study well",Donghae said softly and peck her lips.When he is already inside his room,Taeyeon rolled her eyes and sat down.Woohyun handed her a sheet of paper.
"Oppa,what's this?",she asked.
"Tae,you don't know?He is your partner in singing contest",Tiffany grinned.
"Ah..Jinjja?",Taeyeon can only nod.
"Wae?Your not happy?Okay,I'll tell the principal",he was about to stand up when she stopped him.
"Aniyo..Im happy Oppa",Taeyeon smiled.
"Jinjja!This guy is such a coward when it's about to Taeyeon",Dongwoo whispered to Hoya.
"Haha!That's right.How about..teasing him?",Hoya asked.Dongwoo grinned and nodded.The teacher came inside and they do their usual routines.
 
»Recess«
"When we will practice?",Woohyun asked Taeyeon.
"It's up to you Oppa.Im free everyday",Taeyeon replied.
"Taeyeon!Kaja!I'm hungry!",Tiffany linked arms and dragged her in the canteen.
 
"Hey!FishyHae!!",Yesung waved his hands,"Daydreaming and thinking deeply huh?",he smirked.
"Where's your girlfriend?",Leeteuk asked.
"There she comes..",Donghae said when he saw Taeyeon inside the canteen.
"Taeyeon!",Kibum yelled.
"Annyeong Oppas!",Taeyeon bowed at them.
"Yah,sit here",Donghae moved so she can sit next to him.She sat down and put her tray in the table.
"Bestie!Thanks for the treat!We'll just find another table",Yumi said and she nodded.
"We'll go too",Eunhyuk said and left.
"So...Who is your partner?",he asked.
"Partner?"
"Singing contest",he said.
"Ah...Woohyun Oppa",Taeyeon smiled.
"Your that happy?Tsk!",Donghae shook his head.
"Aniyo...",Taeyeon's face saddened.
"Just joking",he laughed,"Mom wants to have dinner with you later"
"Ne?What time Oppa?",Taeyeon asked.
"I'll just go to your home.Wae..You have something else to do?"
"Eopso..Arraseo.Text me Oppa when your already going okay?",she asked and he nodded.
"Try this.Say ahhh..",Donghae shoved the food in .
"Oppa..Are you sick?You look so tired..",Taeyeon said.
"Nope..I just didn't got enough sleep",he replied.
"Don't go in my house later.Just stay in your house and I'll go there,okay?",Taeyeon caressed his cheek.
"Okay..Just take care when you go",he said.
'Aigoo..Im not used to this.He's so quiet',Taeyeon though while looking at him.
 
 
-------------------
Chingus!I have some news for you! :D
1.Yoo JiAe will debut soon ! (The girl in YAMO) Yehey ! 
2.Naeun and Taemin will get Married! :D .. (In WGM) !! :D
ahm..Sorry for this boring chapter .. I'm still sick.. But .. By the way .. Who wants to be a trainee ? :D .. Comment please ! :D .. I just want to know .. :D I envy JiAe unnie so much :( ..