TRUTH OR DARE

You Made Me Fall For You

 

»Time to go Home«
Taeyeon,Tiffany,Yumi,Miyu and Donghae went inside his car.
"Yes!!Wohoo!This night will be the best!",Miyu yelled.
"I don't think so,Hae is the only guy?",Yumi said.
"Then..Let's call the others",Taeyeon recommended.
"Who?",Donghae asked.
"Ahm...Luhan?Woohyun/Infinite?and SuJu?",Tiffany replied.
"That's too many!And Infinite?!No way!Sungyeol is there!He's a fanboy!",Donghae shouted.
"Who cares?Do you want to be called a gay?!Yucks!Call them Taengoo",Tiffany said so she did.
She texted SuJu first.Kibum received the message.
 
From;Ms.Kim
Message;Hey!Come to my house now,Donghae is with us.We will wait for you,arraseo?:)
 
Then Infinite.
 
From;TaeMuse
Message;Dongwoo Oppa!Are you free tonight? :D .. You know my house right?Come here please!I'll wait for  Infinite!Kamsahamnida! :D
 
"Hey,wait.I don't have Luhan's number",Taeyeon said after she texted the two.
"It's okay,I'll just text him",Tiffany searched for her cellphone in her bag.
"What?You have his number??..",Taeyeon asked and Fany nodded.
"Yiee...Luhan and Tiffany?Not bad",Miyu teased.
"Shut up Miyu!",she hissed and they laughed.
They already arrived at Taeyeon's house and the maid opened the gate.They went inside.
"Eomma?",Taeyeon peeked.
"Good evening Ms.Kim,your mom is not here and she told me that it's okay if you invite your friends so you'll not get bore",one maid said.She nodded.
"Good then,lets play",they remove their shoes and sat at the couch.
 
"Unnie,can you make dinner for us?",Taeyeon asked the maid.
"For how many people ma'am?"
"Ahm..",she counts in her hands,"For..10-13 people?Maybe?Aish!Molla!",she suddenly got mad.
"Yah,Tae,what's wrong?",Donghae asked and hold her shoulders.
"HOW CAN I KNOW IF HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL GO HERE?!I DON'T KNOW!!",she yelled like a kid.The other three girls is holding their laughs.
"Goodness!You little brat!Sit there!You're making me worried",Donghae shouted and the doorbell rang.
"They're here!",Tiffany and the twins ran and open the gate.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Oppas!",Tiffany beamed when she saw SuJu,Infinite and Luhan.
"Hey,are we allowed to come inside?7 people?",Eunhyuk asked and the twins nodded.They went inside and Yumi locked the gate.
"By the way,why did Taeyeon called us?",Woohyun asked.
"Ahm..Actually,we really wanted to play in her house,but Donghae is the only man,so we called you.Why Oppa?Are you busy",Tiffany replied.He shook his head.
 
"Hey dude!Wazzup?!",Kibum jumped in the couch.
'MyGosh,Taeyeon's virus is all over the school',Donghae thought.
"Wazzup your face Kiddo",he replied.
"Woohyun!Do you know who is the visitor tomorrow?",Eunhyuk asked.
"I don't know too.The principal said its a suprise",Woohyun sat beside Dongwoo.
"Did you eat already?Come!Let's eat!Im really hungry",Taeyeon rubbed her tummy.They crowded in the table.
"T-this is so many",Dongwoo said.
"You can eat it all Oppa!",Taeyeon clapped her hands.
"I don't think so",they laughed.
 
After they finished eating,they changed they're clothes and wore pajamas.All of them are in the living room except Taeyeon.
"Taengoo!Let's start!",Woohyun yelled.
"Argh!!!!Waaaaaiiiitttt!!!!This pajama !It doesn't fit me Oppa!Eottoke?!!!!!!!!I look so...Aish!Whateeeverrr!!!!",she closed the door and went downstairs with her face STOP-LOOKING-AT-ME.
"Taeyeon!!!Your super duper cute!",Tiffany jumped.Taeyeon pouted.
"Now,what we will play?",Hoya asked.
"Truth or dare!Form a circle!",Eunhyuk commanded and they did.
"I'll spin the bottle!",Tiffany said and spun the bottle,it stopped at Luhan.Taeyeon starts grinning.
"Truth or dare?",Taeyeon asked.
"Truth",Luhan said.
"Is there a possibility that you will like Tiffany?",Taeyeon asked and Tiffany blushed.
"Yah!What kind of question is that?",she hissed.
"Yes.100%",Luhan replied and Taeyeon yelled 'Wohoo!'
"Now,spin it again!This is exciting!",she spread her hands in the air.Tiffany spun it again and it stopped at Eunhyuk.
"Truth or dare?",Fany asked.
"Truth"
"Do you like Hyoyeon?",they all looked at him.He nodded.
"Wow..So honest!Now",this time,Kibum spun the bottle and stopped at Woohyun.
"Truth or dare?",he asked.
"Ahm..Dare",Woohyun replied.
"Haha!Gotcha!Kiss Taeyeon in her cheek",Kibum grinned and Donghae gave him a death glare.
"Yah!It's just a game,don't be jealous!",he said.
Woohyun hesitates but kissed Taeyeon in her cheek gently and whispered 'Kiddo'.
"See?Nothing's wrong!",Kibum spun the bottle again and stopped at Donghae.
"Dare",he said.
"Punch Woohyun",Kibum joked and laughed,"Just joking dude..Ahm,kiss your girlfriend in the lips"
"Yah Oppa!",Taeyeon kicked him but Donghae grabbed her wrist and gently kissed her.All of their mouth formed an 'o' shape.
"That's it",Donghae winked and spun the bottle.
"Miyu,among the guys here?Who do you like the most?",he asked.
"N-ne?",Miyu stuttered,"Ahm..K-Kibum Oppa",she lowered her head.Kibum got shocked but in his head,'This girl likes me?Jackpot!',and told Yumi to move so he can sit beside her.You know,like teasing her.
"Now,this is the last and we will watch movies!",for the last time,Hoya spun it and it stopped at Taeyeon.
"Hae,this question,don't take it seriously,I'll just ask her okay?",Hoya said and looked at Taeyeon,"If you didn't get to know Donghae,and Woohyun is in love with you do?",Hoya asked and the atmosphere changed.
"Just like what you said,'If I didn't get to know Donghae',and Woohyun Oppa likes me,then i think,I'll fall for him because he is the kind of guy who is sweet,but don't take it seriously guys.That's just a question,Donghae Oppa is the one I love now",Taeyeon said and looked at Donghae.
'Did she just really said that?!',Woohyun thought.
Donghae felt a pang on his heart even though it's just a question.He starts to feel uncomfortable with Woohyun.
'He'll spend his day with Taeyeon tomorrow,nobody knows what will happen',Donghae thought.
 
"Now,lets watch...",Dongwoo got cut off.
"Cartoons!!Yipiee!!",Taeyeon jumped around while hugging Donghae.
"Kiddo!",they all said in unison and laughed.She pouted.
"Lay in my lap",Donghae faked smile.Taeyeon did.
The horror movie starts but as usual,Donghae kept looking at Taeyeon,playing with her hair.
"Oppa,are you sleepy?",she asked and looked at him.He shook his head.Taeyeon sat up.
"Wae?"Donghae asked.
"You'll sleep in my lap,your eyes are red.Sleep!",Taeyeon commanded.
 
The movie lasted for 2 hours and the good news is Taeyeon didn't got scared.
"That one was good",Luhan's arm in Tiffany's shoulders.
"Let's sle...Oh..Princess Taeyeon and Prince Donghae is sleeping",Miyu looked at the couple and he woke up.
"Hae!Bring her in her room!Now!",Yumi slapped Donghae's arm.
"The four of us will sleep here(Luhan,Hoya,Dongwoo and Woohyun)",Dongwoo said.
"Arraseo,sleep well Oppas!Good night!Sweer dreams!",Tiffany said.Donghae carried Taeyeon bridal style and after he send Taeyeon in her room,he went in the kitchen and saw Woohyun.He grabbed a glass and drunk water.
"Dude,take care of Taeyeon tomorrow,i trust you",he said.
"Me?Why me?",Woohyun asked,"Dude,when i kissed your girlfriend,you really looked pissed.Stop it"
'Pissed your face',Donghae thought.
"I'm not,and please,just tomorrow,take care of her.That's it",Donghae patted his shoulder.He nodded.
"Thanks",he went upstairs.
'Donghae,you're so confident about Taeyeon.You don't know what will happen',Woohyun thought.
 
 

FACT;

1.SuJu and Infinite are close friends.

 

 

/---/------------------------------------

Hello chingus!Im sorry if this chapter is super super boring..

thanks for the comments! :D

keep supporting and please subscribe and leave a comment!

Kamsahamnida ! :D