THE KISS

You Made Me Fall For You

 

»Time to Go Home«
Students started to tease Taeyeon to Donghae.Instead of Ms.Kim,they are calling her Ms.Lee,Donghae's surname.Her service came early.
'Thanks goodness',she thought and ran fast inside the car.She don't want to see Donghae.
'She was standing as Taeyeon lately,then she went inside as KidTae',her driver thought.
Taeyeon is looking outside thinking about what Donghae said.
'No buts..I'll court you starting tomorrow,but if you can't wait.I'll start it today.I'll go to your house'
"Eottoke?!!!!",she suddenly burst and the driver got suprised so he stopped the car.
"Why Ms.Kim?",he asked.Taeyeon covers because she's also shocked that she yelled.She shook her head and the driver starts to drive again.
 
Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge ......
 
Someone is calling and she didn't bothered to look who is it.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo?"
"Hey babe,I'm in your house,waiting for you.Come quick okay?",the voice said and hung up.
'Who's that?',she thought.
They already arrived at their house and the maids is not outside.
'I think we have visitors',she went inside and she saw her mom and a man in the dining table.
"Hey,Taeyeon!Change your clothes,your visitor is here.Quick",her mom commanded so she ran upstairs and changed her clothes as fast as she can.She put a light make up and wear some accessories and went downstairs.When she's already there,she didn't saw her mom and the guy in the dining table anymore so she went in the living room,and finally she saw...DONGHAE?!
"Hey!What are you doing here?",Taeyeon asked and Donghae looked at her.
"Courting my you",he replied.Taeyeon looked around the house and it seems no one is there except for the two of them.Donghae suddenly stood up and grab Taeyeon's wrist and brought her in the visitor's room.
"Yah,Lee Donghae,how could you went inside the room without permission?!",she yelled.Donghae smirked.
"Hey babe,chill.Your mom said it's okay to sleep here.Don't you want me to be here by your side huh?",he locked the door and step forward near Taeyeon.Everytime he come near her,she step backwards.
"Y-yah!What do you think your doing?Do you want me to call the maids or the guards?!",she yelled.Donghae kept stepping forward.
"Go,I'll not stop you,but I'll give you an advice.You will just hurt your throat.Your mom,guards and maids is not here",he's looking directly into Taeyeon's eyes.She hit the wall and he smirked.
"Oh..The luck is mine babe",he put his hands on the wall so Taeyeon won't escape.
"H-hey!Stop this!",she shouted and tried pushing Donghae but she couldn't.They're in the corner of the room.Donghae caressed Taeyeon's face and put his hands at the back of her neck.
"I won't",he said.
"Lee Donghae!You'll be a dead meat tomorrow and...",he smashed his lips to hers before she could finish her words.Taeyeon hesitates to respond in the kiss but when Donghae moved his lips,she did.Donghae lay her in the bed and put his hands around her waist,Taeyeon wrapped her hands around his neck.
"Let me taste you",he winked and kissed her again.Taeyeon opened so Donghae can put his tongue inside and taste her.They kept kissing when Donghae broke it and kissed her neck.He put his left arm inside Taeyeon's shirt.
"Hey,control yourself.Let's stop this",Taeyeon pushed him aside.He stretched his hands.
"Wow...You taste so good Tae!Your the best",he playfully said and gave her a thumbs up.
"Yeah..YOU EVEN STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!YOU JERK!",Taeyeon grabbed Donghae's hair.
"Yah!!!LEE TAEYEON!IT HURTS!",he yelled.Taeyeon paused and continues on what she's doing.
"BWOH?!LEE TAEYEON?!I AM KIM TAEYEON NOT LEE TAEYEON!!YOU!YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THEY'RE TEASING ME!!",she kept hitting him with the pillows.
"Yah!You KidTae!Come here!!",Donghae stood up,Taeyeon ran so he chase her.
"When I got you,your mine!!",he yelled.
"In your dreams!!MR.LEE!!",Taeyeon laughed.She is so slow when it comes to running so Donghae caught her.
"Gotcha!Your Mine,right?",he asked her and took a peck on her lips while hugging her.Taeyeon lowered her head.
"I know...Take your time.It's okay,but I'm giving you one day only.I have to know the answer tomorrow okay?",he said but he's joking.He's been with a relationship many times,but he NEVER been serious in it.The reason why he love Taeyeon is because of .... LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.He argued with his feelings many times,but it betrayed him so he fall for her.
"Let's watch cartoons?",he broke the silence.Taeyeon's eyes sparkled.
"Jinjja?!",she asked.He nodded.
"Yehey!Kamsahamnida Oppa!",she grabbed her wrist and jumped in the couch.
'Tsk.This kid..YOU MADE ME FALL FOR YOU..'
 

Fact; 

1.Taeyeon loves to watch (funny) cartoons 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
annyeong chingus! I'm sorry if this chapter is boring :( .. Please do leave a comment and subscribe ! Kamsahamnida !