Jessica;'SORRY TAEYEON'

You Made Me Fall For You

 

New Character;

Jessica Jung;

-Donghae's ex-girlfriend

-Actually,she have a warm side of her.

-y?

-Rich

 
 
Jessica kept staring at Donghae while Taeyeon is at the back,watching the two of them.
"Oppa..",Jessica said.
"WHAT THE FUC**NG HELL ARE YOU DOIN' HERE?!",Donghae yelled.
"Chill...I'm just visiting you.What's wrong with that?",she asked and smirked.
 
"Are they fighting?",Tiffany asked when they heard Donghae yelled.
"Let's go outside",Eunhyuk said.Tiffany ran outside and sigh in relief that she didn't saw the two of them fighting.
"Hey,what's with the...",she froze when she saw,"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' HERE?!!"
"Hi bestie.."
"BESTIE?!WHO'S BESTIE?!YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS HERE!!GO AWAY!",she yelled.
"Hey,Tif,chill.Calm down",Kibum whispered to her and held her shoulders.
"Oh...Hello Taeyeon!",Jessica waved her hands.Taeyeon,the type of a girl who's go with the flow,replied to her and bowed 90 degrees.
"Hello Jessica,how are you?",Taeyeon asked.
'If you wanna play,then go.I'll play with you',she thought.
"Me?I'm really okay,I don't know about you",Jessica smirked.'This girl is really plastic'
"I'm fine just like you because my boyfriend is here",she said.
"Hey!Calm down everyone.Let's have a talk inside",Eunhyuk tried to lighten up the mood.
"Sure!",Jessica said and directly went inside the house and sat in the couch.
"Hae!What'a ?!!",Tiffany shouted.Donghae didn't reply and went inside with Taeyeon.
 
»INSIDE THE HOUSE«
 
"This house never changed..",Jessica mumbled,"So....Nice meeting you Taeyeon"
"No offense but I don't think it's nice to meet you",Taeyeon raised her eyebrow at Jessica.
'I never seen this side of Taeyeon...',Donghae thought.
"L-let's all have a coffee.Wait here",Kibum said and took a glance to Tiffany first before he left.
"Why are you here?",Tiffany broke the silence.
"Ahm..To tell you the truth,I just wanted to say sorry to Taeyeon for slapping her lately.I'm so sorry,I'm just in a hurry",he said but the truth,that's her intension.
"That's all?Then leave!",Tiffany shouted.
"Tif..",Taeyeon mumbled and Tiffany sat beside her.Kibum came with a tray and put it in the table.
"So..When did you came back Jes?",Eunhyuk asked.
"Yesterday..",she replied and took a sip on her coffee.
There was a long silence in the living room and no one dare to speak until..
"I'll leave now,sorry again Taeyeon",she bowed.
'I think she's really sorry',Taeyeon thought and smiled at Jessica,"Aniyo,it's okay.I'm sorry too for being rude"
'Gotcha..',Jessica thought,"I'll go home now,thanks for the coffee"
 
*When Jessica already left..*
"!I wanted to kick that face!Gosh!es starts to come in our house!!",Tiffany yelled and went to her room while stomping her feet.They can only look at her.
"Tae..",Donghae mumbled.
"It's okay,at least she didn't do anything",Taeyeon patted her boyfriend's shoulder,"Shall we sleep now?"
"I might have a nightmare..",Kibum joked and laughed.
"Jessica really said 'SORRY TAEYEON'??What did she ate?",Eunhyuk asked but what they didn't know,is that,Tiffany is listening to their conversation.
'I can sense something from that girl.I better be with Taeyeon everyday',she thought.
"Tif!Taeyeon will sleep with you!",Donghae yelled.
"Arraseo!Tae!Let's sleep!",she yelled back.
"I'm coming!!",Taeyeon ran to her room and went inside.Tiffany closed the room.
"So..Why do you hate that girl so much?",she asked.
"You know..Because of the ... P.A.S.T..",Tiffany said.
"Can you tell me about it?Please",Taeyeon pleaded.
"Okay..",Tiffany starts to tell her the whole story..
 
"Actually,Donghae really fell deeply in love with Jessica.Their relationship lasted for 2 years.Donghae introduced Jessica to me and we became..FRIENDS.We hang out everyday and go shopping.Then one day,Donghae went to their home,drunk and he's crying.I'm living with them that year.I asked him why and he said he saw Jessica in the club,flirting with another guy.From that day,i hated her and he became a playboy,until you came",Tiffany said.Taeyeon nodded,"I don't even know why she flirted with other guys when Donghae is really kind to her",Taeyeon got speechless.
'I better not hurt him'
"I got sleepy..",she joked.Tiffany pouted.
"I'm really bad at telling stories",she said.Taeyeon laughed.
"Just joking Tif.Let's sleep!We have classes tomorrow",she said.
"Okie.Goodnight Tae",Tiffany said.
"Goodnight.."
 
 
 
----------
Thanks for the new subscriber! :) .. Thank you also for the comments! Kamsahamnida ! Sorry for the short chapter ..  PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ! :) <3 ..