Hang Out

You Made Me Fall For You

 

 
Loud music,drunk and dancing people,and the celebration of Suju,Tiffany,the twins and Taeyeon.
  ~~~
Taeyeon,Tiffany,the twins and _______ arrived happily in the club.Taeyeon wore y dress,FOR THE FIRST TIME.Tiffany and _______ wore jeans while the Miyu and Yumi wore simple shirts.SuJu are waiting for them and they are already drinking.Heechul will whistle when a girl pass by them and Kyuhyun will laugh if the girl ignores him.Shindong are cracking jokes.Donghae's eyes spotted Taeyeon and his eyes gone wide.
'What's with her?!',he thought and approached his girlfriend.
"Hey,why did you wear that?",he asked.
"Oppa,just thi night..Please..Oh!By the way..I'm with the twins,Tiffany and..tada!Suprise!",she jumped and move aside.SuJu saw the girl and choked.Yesung went near Taeyeon.
"H-hey!What is that girl doing here dongsaeng?",Yesung asked,pointing to the girl.
"We're friends!Why?",Taeyeon smiled and linked arms with her new friend.
"Y-yah,K-kim T-taeyeon!I mean L-lee T-taeyeon!",Donghae stutters.
"Wae?Is there something wrong?She apologized..And that's just a past..",Taeyeon pouted.
"Hae,it's okay if you'll not accept my apology..But I'm sorry..",Jessica bowed.
"See?She already say sorry to you..Forgive her now!",Taeyeon said.
"Jessica!",Kibum yelled.
"Annyeonghaseyo oppa!",Jessica bowed.
"Why are you here?With SuJu's dongsaeng?",he asked.
"A-Ahm..W-we're f-friends now..",Jessica lowered her head.
"Jinjja?Guys!Come here!Jessica and Taeyeon are now friends!"
SuJu stood up one by one and can't believe that this happened.They gave Jessica the ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME? look.
"Annyeonghaseyo..",Jessica bowed again.
"Guys,stop looking at her like that.She regret what she did,let's forgive her.By the way,nice outfit Jes..",Heechul winked and Leeteuk smacked him.They laughed.
"So,shall we start partying now?This is the first time I saw Taeyeon wear y dress!Hae,you know what to do..",Eunhyuk said and ran.
"ERT!!",Taeyeon yelled.
"Y-yah,who told you to wear that huh?",Donghae asked.He can't even look at her.
"Tiffany?",she said.Donghae kicked Tiffany but failed.
"Aish,jinjja.Tiffany!!",he yelled and remove his jacket,he wrapped it around Taeyeon's waist,"Next time,if you'll wear clothes like this.Make sure that you're in my room",he whispered to her ear and winked that sends electricity down to her spine.
"Whatever..",Taeyeon just rolled her eyes.
"Hey,wanna drink?",Donghae asked,showing her his glass.She nodded.
 
30 minutes later..
 
"Oppa,let's go home..",Taeyeon said,eyes still closed.
"Let's go outside first...In the rooftop..I want to get fresh air..",he said and inhaled.
 
»ROOFTOP«
 
"Yah,Kim..Lee Taeyeon..Don't wear clothes like that anymore okay?!",he said.
"Wae?..",Taeyeon asked,irritated.
"What 'wae'?Of course,boys will swoon over you!",he said and shook his head.He sat down in the bench but Taeyeon sat on his lap.
"Y-yah w-what a-are you d-doin..",he got cut off by Taeyeon who kissed him.
"What are you doing?!",he asked.
"Kissing you..",Taeyeon sudectively said and slowly kissed Donghae.She spreaded her legs and wrapped her hands on his neck.Donghae hesitates but kissed her girlfriend back.He put his hands around her waist.The two stood up and Donghae pinned Taeyeon in the wall.Their body are now touching and Donghae smirked.Taeyeon lifted one of her leg and Donghae held it.He broke the kiss and starts to latches his lips on Taeyeon's neck.
"Oppa..",Taeyeon moaned.
"Yes baby?",he asked and continue kissing her neck.
"S-stop..",she said but Donghae shrugged it off and buck his hip upwards..
"Hae..",Taeyeon said,"N-not here.."
"You started it..I'll end it..",he said.
"But n-not h-here..!",she said.Donghae rolled his eyes but kissed Taeyeon for one last time.
"Later okay?Aish..This girl..",he said.
"ert..",Taeyeon mumbled and walked with Donghae.
 
"Where is Taeyeon Tif?",Jessica asked.
"Molla..Maybe with..Donghae?Look",she said as she pointed to Taeyeon who's walking like a zombie.Donghae's arm on her shoulders and walking cooly.
"Where did they go?",Jessica asked and raised an eyebrow.
"Maybe,somewhere they'll enjoy..You know..",Tiffany winked and Jessica laughed.
"Hey,Jess.I'll introduce you to my new friend!",Miyu beamed.
"Who?"
"Kai!",Yumi clapped her hands happily.
"Hi Jessica,nice meeting you..",Kai said and smiled at her.Jessica blushed.
"H-hello...Nice meeting you too..",she bowed.
"So,we'll leave the two of you here..Annyeong!",Tiffany waved her hands and ran with the twins.
'Aish,jinjja..!',Jessica thought.
"Hi Yumi..",Kibum winked at her.
"Hi Miyu..",Eunhyuk followed.The two wrapped their hands around the twins's shoulders.
"Ey..What are you doing?!",the twins yelled in unison.
"Making our first move..",Eunhyuk said.
"What first move?!",Miyu yelled.
"That's a secret..",Kibum said.
'Forever alone Tif?',Tiffany thought and turn around but bumped to someone..
"Oh..Hey...Siwon Oppa...Annyeonghaseyo..",she bowed.
"Hey,why are you walking here alone?Wanna go with me?",Siwon said.
'Nope Tif,your not a loner',she thought and nodded.
 
"Dude,look at them!They all have partners!",Ryeowook pouted.
"So what?You have me",Kyuhyun teased and Ryeowook kicked him.
"What will I do to you?Your evil..",he stuck his tongue out.
"And your an angel,we suits eat other..",Kyuhyun said.
"Then what about me?",Yesung butted it.
"Here!Kyuhyun is your partner..",Ryeowook pushed Kyuhyun towards Yesung and he pushed Kyuhyun again.
"No way!He's the evil maknae..",Yesung said and hi-five with the eternal maknae.
"Aish..Just wait..",Kyuhyun said and left.
 
"Tae,where did..Hae..Your girlfriend looks like a zombie..",Shindong laughed and Donghae punched him playfully.
"She's drunk..Gosh..This girl is crazy...",Donghae shook his head and patted Taeyeon's back.
"Then you can do 'IT' later..",Sungmin said and got a smack from Leeteuk.
"Hyung!That hurts!",he rubbed the part where Leeteuk smacked him.
"You deserve it...Tsk..Such a ert..",Leeteuk said. 
"I think..I should really bring her home now..",Donghae said as he gave Taeyeon a WHAT-THE-HECK look.
"Yep..",the three nodded.
Donghae approached his girlfriend who's dancing to VIXX's Therapy.
(A/N;Lol XD .. Zombie Taeyeon)
"Let's go home now..Your getting worse..",he said.
"What?!That fast?!Oppa..~I want to stay more..Please..",she used aegyo.
"NO..",Donghae said and continue to walk.She opened the door's car and Taeyeon pouted before she gets inside.
 
»House«
 
Donghae carried Taeyeon bridal style with a annoyed face.He regretted letting Taeyeon to drink.He slowly put Taeyeon in the bed and was about to leave when Taeyeon pulled him down above her.
"Babe,chill okay?Just wait..",he said and place a soft kiss on her lips.
"Just stay here with me..",she said and kissed Donghae.She wrapped her hands around his neck to deepen the kiss.Donghae put his hands around Taeyeon's waist.
"Let's make it fast babe..",Donghae said and starts to unbotton her dress and shorts.
 
(A/N;Just continue it to your imagination..I'm not good at this.. XD.. Mianhae..)

Chingus!Sorry for not updating and for the boring chapters.. :( .. FORGIVE ME.. By the way..Please do leave a comment!Kamsahamnida!! <3..