TaeHae's Status;In A Relationship

You Made Me Fall For You

Taeyeon's eyes gone wide and she covered .She's so shocked.A boy grabbed the mic and put it infront of his mouth and knelt down one knee.Suddenly,Yumi came and grabbed her wrist then brought her in the court,infront of the guy who is not moving,waiting for her to come.The students starts to crowd and even the teachers,principal is watching and grinning at the scene.The guy began to spoke.

"Everybody,i know I'm known as a Kingka and playboy in our school.I always play with girls and hurt their hearts but I think someone made me change,someone made me fall for her.I'm not even sure if she feels the same for me,but I guess,I should be more serious so she can trust me.That girl is my inspiration and my new life,and it's Kim Taeyeon",the students shouts their couple name and the guy stood up and faced Taeyeon.
"Taeyeon,I'm here infront of you because I want everyone and you to know how much I love you.You're the reason why I smile and the reason why I changed.Please answer my question clearly",the screen in the stage slide showed the guy's pictures and hers and a message popped out.
"Ms.Kim...Will you be my love..my life..... and my girl?",Donghae spoke.Yes,it's him.He even begged the principal,the students and the teachers to cooperate and help him even he is shy.Taeyeon froze.Students starts to shout 'TaeHae' while the two are busy looking directly in each others eyes.Taeyeon suddenly felt weird,her heart beats fast.She felt it too when she first met Donghae,it's means that she also felt the same way but she's just denying it.
"N-ne",she said.Donghae jumped around and high five the people around the court and went to Taeyeon then hugged her.
"Jinjja?!",he asked happily.Taeyeon nodded.The people around them wanted Donghae and Taeyeon to kiss.Donghae looked at her and slowly starts to lean but the principal came near them.He stopped.
"I think that gift is enough Mr.Lee",she joked and patted his shoulder,"Now,lets start arranging the party!",People starts to congratulate them.
"Hey,Taengoo,let's go now!",Sunggyu said.
"I'll just go now okay?",Taeyeon told Donghae.He hugged her and nodded.
"Wait for me later okay?",she signed him an 'okay' sign and left.
 
»SuJu with Donghae«
"Wow...What did you eat Donghae?Huh?",Shindong shook his head.
"Tsk!This guy!I should be the one who did that!",Leeteuk hissed.
"Sorry hyung,your so slow",Donghae teased.
"Donghae really fell for her",Kyuhyun smirked.
"Of course!Who wouldn't fall for that girl?She's innocent,beautiful,cute and se..",Yesung received a death glare from his dongsaeng.
"Yah hyung,don't tell me..",Donghae kept glaring.
"FishyHae!I don't",Yesung yelled.
 
»INFINITE WITH TAEYEON«
"Hey,congrats yo!",Hoya put his arm around Taeyeon shoulder and she felt uncomfortable.
"Yaho!What are you doing?!Do you want SuJu to beat you up?!Taeyeon already have a boyfriend!",Dongwoo pushed him away from her.
"The answer of your first question is 'putting my arm around her',and the second question is a HELL NO..Too bad,Donghae got her first",he pouted.
"Hey,YaDong!Let's make it fast!Palli!The party will start!",Myungsoo shouted.They start to arrange and organized the court.
 
»The Party Started«
Visitors kept coming and everyone is busy.
"So now,good evening everyone and thank you for coming in our principal's birthday.Ma'am,we know we're naughty and sometimes lazy,but all of the students here are so proud to have you as the principal.Lets call her now and sing 'Happy Birthday',Mrs.Min!",everybody clapped their hands to welcome the principal.
'Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to you,happy birthday happy birthday...Happy birthday Mrs.Min',they all sang and Mrs.Min blew the candle.
 
"Cute!",Taeyeon who is looking through their corridor mumbled.
"Tae..",Woohyun said.She looked at him.
"Ne?"
"C-c-congrats",he said in a low voice and she patted his back.
"I heard from the principal that the new transfer girl will come today",he said.
"Jinjja?!Then I'll tour her tomorrow",her eyes sparkled,"Maybe she's waiting in the gate,I'll go now Mr.Nam,thank you for telling me",she left.
'Thank you also Tae..',Woohyun thought.
 
Taeyeon ran and went in their school's gate.She looked around and noticed a girl standing.She came near the girl.
"Excuse me miss?Are you the new transfer here in school?",she asked.
"Ne.Good evening",the girl smiled at her.Taeyeon thought its cute.
"Let's go inside .. By the way,your name is?",she raised an eyebrow.
"Tiffany.Hwang Tiffany",the girl smiled at Taeyeon again,"Ahm..Your Ms.Kim Taeyeon right?",Taeyeon nodded,"Im sorry if this sounds weird,but can we be friends?",Tiffany asked.Taeyeon felt happy that someone wants to be friends with her.
"Of course!Let me introduce you to others so you can have more friends!Let's go!",Taeyeon grabbed her wrist,The two seems like they know each other for a long time and they feel so close to each other.
They went inside the school and Taeyeon saw Donghae.
"Hae!The new girl is here!",she came near him.
"Huh?New girl?The new transfer?",Donghae asked.She nodded.
"Ne!Here!Tiffany,meet Donghae,my boyfriend,Donghae,meet Tiffany,my new bestfriend",Taeyeon felt shy when she said the word 'boyfriend'
"Donghae?!",Tiffany pointed at him.
"Tiffany?!",Donghae screamed.His eyes gone wide.
 
 

NEW CHARACTER;

Tiffany Hwang

-Donghae's cousin

-Everyone loves her eyesmile

-She is the kind of girl who will fight for her bestfriend/s