Let's Celebrate

You Made Me Fall For You

 

»Celebrate Time«
The students are now partying and dancing like there's no tomorrow.Donghae and Taeyeon are dancing (club dance/y style) together,*looks like they're drunk?*when suddenly Sungyeol came near Taeyeon.Donghae gave him a death glare.
"Noona,can we talk for a minute?I have something to GIVE to you",Sungyeol whispered to her.She looked at Donghae and mouthed 'WAIT A MINUTE' and he nodded.Sungyeol brought Taeyeon in the garden.
"What is it Yeollie?",Taeyeon asked.
'Is she drunk?',Sungyeol thought.
"Ahm...Woohyun hyung wanted to gave you this letter.Read it when you're already home or when your boyfriend is not around you",Sungyeol explained.She accepted it and put the letter inside her pocket.
"Thanks for giving me this Yeollie",Taeyeon said,"I'll go now"
"Ne noona,congrats",Sungyeol said and Taeyeon smiled and left.
 
Donghae was waiting for Taeyeon when his cellphone beeped.He opened and read it.
 
From;Unknown
Hae,always take care of Taeyeon.Don't even dare to hurt her.Have a happy life...
 
'Who's this?!',he asked in his mind.
"Hae,who's that?",Taeyeon suddenly came.
"Nothing,wrong send maybe?",Donghae put back his cellphone in his pocket,"What did that fanboy of you said?"
"Oh..Nothing..He just wanted to congratulate me",she replied.
 
"Ahm..Everyone,we will call the winners of the contest now,please welcome,the new president and the muse of this school Ms.Kim Taeyeon,and the and her boyfriend Mr.Lee Donghae",the MC said and the two went in the stage.The principal gave the two the trophies.
SPEECH',the principal mouthed them so Donghae did it first.
"First of all,thanks for the principal for trusting me about this,the students of SEOUL University who give us a full support and to my friends who's always there for me.Especially GOD,thank you for these talents that you gave me.Kamsahamnida!",Donghae lifted the trophy up.It's Taeyeon's turn.
"Thanks for Mrs.BoA who taught and helped us for the choreography,thanks for my classmates,schoolmate,bestfriends who gave us a full support..",she stopped and tears starts to form in her eyes but no one noticed it except for Infinite who is listening and looking at her,the whole court is silent,"Ahm..Thanks for Donghae for being nice and cooperative,and mostly Woohyun Oppa....everyone,you know that he left this school right?So I'm sharing this blessing with his friends,Infinite.Woohyun Oppa,even you're not here,I wanted to tell you that you're the best!Thanks for everything that you've done,not only to me,but to this school.I promise,as the new president of this school,I'll take care of everything just like what you did.Take care always Oppa!!",Taeyeon can't hide it anymore so the tears fell down.Donghae hugged her and patted her head,but what she didn't know,Woohyun was listening,he was listening through the phone.Taeyeon is not the only one who cried,because Woohyun did too.
'This is the last time I'll hear you're voice.Thanks for everything Taeyeon-ah,I hope you'll forgive me,THE PERSON WHO LOVED YOU',Woohyun though and hung up the phone.Sunggyu sighed heavily when he heard his bestfriend crying again.The couple went off the stage and went in Donghae's car.
"Yah,stop crying now...",Donghae said and wiped her tears.Taeyeon nodded and rested her head in Donghae's shoulder while hugging him.His hands on her shoulders.
"I think you drunk too much",he said and caressed her face.
"Aniyo,it's okay Oppa,at least i can sleep early",she said and closed her eyes.
"Should I take my baby home now?",Donghae asked and kissed her forehead.He went in driver's seat and starts the engine.
 
»TAEYEON's House«
"Oppa,take care while driving okay?Just text me when you're already home.Annyeong!Love you",Taeyeon kissed Donghae's cheeks and was about to leave when he grabbed her wrist and took a peck on her lips.
"Now,annyeong!Sleep well okay?Love you too",Donghae winked at Taeyeon chuckled.He waved at Taeyeon for one last time and zoom out.She went inside their house and run upstairs,then went inside her room.
"What'a tiring day",she mumbled and remembered about the letter.She searched it in her pocket and opened it.
 
Hi Kid Taeyeon... ! ~ I just wanted you to know this.. I left the school because of only one reason.Because of the girl I like and loved.Taeyeon-ah...Do you know that she is the second girl who made me fall in love again?But just like before,she love someone else.All this time,I just wanted to protect and love her even she'll not love me back.I don't want to make her guilty.She's the reason why i trusted girls again.I left the school because if I'll see her everyday,I'll just fall in love with her more.I'm very thankful that she got a boyfriend that will protect her,who can make her happy..And do you know who is that?Don't be too shock okay?IT'S YOU..You're the person I loved secretly,take care of yourself okay?Today is the last time that I heard your voice...Thanks for the good memories that you gave me.. <3 .. 
Goodbye .. :') ..
 
Taeyeon felt like she's been stabbed in the back for many times.
'So I'm the reason?I am?!!',she thought and started to cry.The letter touched her,but what made her cry is that,she can see the mark of tears in the paper,which means,Woohyun cried while writing that letter and his tears fell in it.
'Mianhae Oppa..Jinjja mianhae,I didn't intended to hurt you..',she thought.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N; Blue-Woohyun Green-Sunggyu)
 
"Annyeonghaseyo?"
"Woohyun-ah..This is Sunggyu.."
"Oh..Hyung!Why?"
"What 'why'?.Of course I'm checking you!"
"Mian.."
"Are you okay?Did you heard it clearly?"
"I'm okay hyung and yes,I heard her voice"
"And?..."
"Of course,I missed her.I hope she doesn't feel any guilt after she read the letter.I miss that kid so much"
"Tss..So dramatic.."
"Hyung!...By the way,thanks for helping me.Infinite is really my brothers"
"Of course!And your always welcome here!You know!"
"Ne hyung,thanks.I promise I'll come back"
"Arraseo.Always eat on the right time okay?Sleep well,goodnight Namu.."
"Goodnight hyung"
 
And they hung up...
'Good night kiddo..I miss you',Woohyun thought and stare at the window blankly.Thinking about Taeyeon,their memories..
'Hope Hae will not hurt you..I trusted him,I hope I did the right decision..'
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter! 
Thanks for the comments ! :D .. The top 3 commenters ..XD ..
Please do leave a comment and subscribe.. Kamsahamnida ! :) <3