Who and What

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Donghae saw that so he run and approached Taeyeon.
"Excuse me miss",he said.
"Hello Lee Donghae..",the girl said.
"How did you know my name?",he asked.
"Your name?...Oh my...I think you forgot me..Haha",the girl laughed.
"I'm sorry but we have no time for this",Donghae carefully accompany Taeyeon to their seat.
"Who's that?Why did that girl know your name?",she asked while holding the part where the girl slapped her.
"I don't know her",he replied and took a glance of the girl.
'She looks familiar..'
"I think I should bring you home now..Kaja..",he put his arm around Taeyeon's shoulder and they exited the room.
 
"Girl,what was that?!",a tall and skinny girl asked.
"What about your plans now?",another girl with brown hair asked.
"Just wait..",the blond girl replied and smirked.
'That ..Just wait..Donghae will leave you..'
 
 
Taeyeon is already in their house with Donghae and her parents are not there.She think things happened so fast.'Why did that girl slapped me?'
"Taeyeon-ah,you okay?",he asked.She nodded.
"Ahm..Oppa,you'll sleep here?",Taeyeon looked at him.
"If that is what my girlfriend wants"
"Sleep here okay?",she said and he nodded while patting her head.
"Want me to call Tiffany?"
"Okie!",she clapped her hands.
 
(A/N;Pink-Tiffany Green-Donghae)
 
"Annyeonghaseyo?"
"Fany-ah..Can you come here in Taeyeon's house?"
"Deh?Right now?I think I can't.Why don't you just bring her in your house and I'll go there"
"Arraseo..Go there okay?"
"Deh.."
 
-End Of Conversation-
 
"Let's just go in my house,Tiffany said she can't come here",he looked at Taeyeon.
"Ah...Jinjja?It's okay..",she said in a low voice.
"Let's go?"
"Ne..",she stood up and grabbed her bag and went outside.
 
»Donghae's House«
 
"Sir,your dad and mom is not here,they went for a family business trip",the maid said when she saw Donghae.
"Okay.Thanks for telling me,when Tiffany came,told her we're in my room",he said and the maid nodded.Donghae intertwined their hands together and went upstairs.
 
»Room«
 
"Oppa,I'll sleep here?"
"Wae?"
"What about Tiffany?",she asked and looked around.
"You can sleep beside her when she already arrived",he smiled.Suddenly Taeyeon stood up and back hugged him.
"Oppa..",she laughed a little bit.
"Hmm?"
"Saranghae..",she chuckled.
"Saranghaeyo..",he replied and faced her.
"Can I ask you one question?"
"What is it baby?"
"We will have a happy ending right?",she asked.Donghae got confused.
"W-what?"
"Happy ending..",she repeated.It took him seconds to answer but he said..
"Of course..",he said and Taeyeon's eyes sparkled.
"You'll not leave me right?You even left this mark on me!",she hissed,showing the mark on her arm. (Can't remember?Read Chapter 3)
"Ah..Haha!Mianhae..",he rubbed the back of his neck.
"This scar..I'll call it Donghae.Haha!",she laughed at him.
"Yah..!",he yelled.
"You're yelling at me?!",Taeyeon shouted.Donghae forgot that she's on her period today.
'Gosh!!'
"I'm not...!",he replied.
"Look!You just did it now!",Taeyeon said,pointing at his mouth.
"Y-you know,I can yell at you,but I can't do anything 'cause your my boss",he said that made Taeyeon calm down.
"Jinjja?",she raised an eyebrow.He nodded then the doorbell rang.
"Just wait here,I'll open the gate.Tiffany is there",he said and left.Taeyeon sat at the corner of the bed,she kept looking around until she saw a scrapbook.She came near the scrapbook and opened it.
'Wow...I didn't know that he like this kind of things..',she thought.She saw Donghae's picture one by one,page by page until it comes to its end.She saw a teenager Donghae and a teenager girl??Smiling widely and posing with a 'peace' sign.
'Who is she?',she thought and was about to put the scrapbook back when a paper fell.
"What's this?He have so many things..",she mumbled and read it,then,her heart beats fast....
 
 
 
 
'Hae...'
 
 
 
 
Question;
1.Who's that girl?
2.What is that?
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter again!I'm preparing the 'Highlights/Most Important part' of the story :) .. Please do leave a comment and subscribe!Kamsahamnida! ^.^ .. Mianhae again for this boring chapter...