SHE'S MINE

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Taeyeon is waiting for Woohyun and the twins to come back because her bruised arm is bleeding and finally they arrived.
"Hey!Who did this to you?!",Woohyun scanned her body.
"A guy bumped to me earlier",she said.
"Woohyun!Please bring her in the clinic,we have something to do.Take care of yourself Taengoo",Miyu said and bid their goodbyes.Woohyun looked so worry about Taeyeon.He started to panic so he brought her in the clinic just like what Miyu told him.
"Next time,be careful,okay?!Pabo..",he mumbled the last part.
"What?",Taeyeon didn't heard it.
"I said,your Donghae will be mad at you if he know about this!",he lied.
"Aish!It really hurts!",she yelled.Donghae arrived at the clinic breathing heavily.
"What happened to you?",Woohyun asked him.
"My father's assistant is chasing me.Gosh!I even bumped to a girl!",he said.Woohyun looked at Taeyeon.
"Maybe your the one who bumped her...",he said in a low voice,pointing at Taeyeon.
"B-b-bwoh?!",Donghae ran at Taeyeon and saw her bruised arm.
"Aish!I'm so stupid!Does it hurts so bad,huh?",he hold Taeyeon's shoulders.
"A-a-aniyo..Gwaenchana..",she replied.The nurse came.
"You can go now Ms.Kim,please take care of her Mr.Nam",they bowed.Donghae felt a pang on his heart when he heard what the nurse said.'Please take care of her Mr.Nam',it kept replaying on his head.
"Sorry Taeyeon",Donghae said while accompanying her to walk since her ankle is hurt a little.
"It's okay Oppa.It's not your fault",she smiled.When they got outside in the corridor of the clinic,the students kept staring at them.
'Is that our Vice President's boyfriend?!','Why is he holding Taeyeon's shoulder?!','Isn't that the kingka,Lee Donghae?!',gossips are everywhere.
"Hey!Where are you looking at?!Mind your own businesses!",Woohyun hissed so they did.
They are infront of their rooms and they stopped walking.Donghae looked at Woohyun,motioning him to lead Taeyeon in their room because she can't walk properly.Woohyun wrapped his hand in Taeyeon's shoulder.
"P-p-please t-take c-care o-of h-her",Donghae stuttered.He felt like he'll never see Taeyeon again after he gave her to Woohyun.
"Arraseo",Woohyun and Taeyeon went inside their room.Donghae can hear the loud screams.
"The new couple!!The President and the Vice President!!Wohho!!",he hold his chest and tried to ignore the screams.
'What's happening to me?!Stupid heart!Why are you aching?!',he yelled in his mind.
 
»A+ room«
"Hey!Are you two dating?!",Nam Woohyun!Don't even dare to cheat on Ms.Kim!You'll be a dead meat!","You look good together!",their classmates welcomed them this sentences.Taeyeon and Woohyun sat.She can only laugh at her classmates silliness.Woohyun saw that.
'She's so matured (today) when she's here in school,but she look liked a five years old when she's at home watching cartoons',he shook his head.He saw Sungyeol coming near them.
"Hey!You'll be dead if you cheat on her!I'll kill you!",he warned.Woohyun can't bear it anymore so he stood up.
"All of you!Listen!Were not in a relationship,were not dating or so whatever!So stop it!",he said and sat again.Taeyeon patted his back,helping him to calm down.Then they're teacher arrived.All of the students went in their proper seats.
 
»B+ room«
Donghae is not listening to his teacher,he kept thinking about Taeyeon.
"Mr.Lee",the teacher called him.
"Ne?",he stood up.
"Please concentrate",he nodded.When he sat down,his phone vibrated.He searched it in his pocket.
 
From;Hyukjae 
Yah!Your so weird!What's happening to you?Are you inlove dude?!
 
To;Hyukjae 
Aniyo..
 
 
The bell rang and all of the students did their usual routines.
"Hey Tae,let's go.The twinies is waiting for us in your table",Woohyun said.
"In my table?I thought the principal will be mad if she know about this?",she asked.
"She said it's okay,but this day only",he helped Taeyeon to walk and they went in the canteen.
"Tae!",Donghae waved.She raised an eyebrow.
"How are you?You feel better now?",he asked,smiling widely.
"Ne,thanks for the concern Oppa",she bowed.
"Hey Taeyeon,you know..Donghae is so weird lately,he's thinking of you.He couldn't even concentrate on what the teacher is saying",Eunhyuk said SO LOUD.ALL of the students in the canteen heard it.
"Ms.Kim!Donghae have feelings for you!Answer him now!",one student yelled.
"That's right!You two look good together!Just remember Donghae,if you cheat on her,all of us will kill you!",another student shouted.They started saying 'TaeHae!' ten times.
"Yah yah yah YAH!!",Woohyun covered his ears,"Will you just eat?!You're so noisy!"
"Witwiw...Someone is jealous",for the third time...Another student said teased.
"Haha!Stop it guys..Let's just eat.Thanks for the concerns",Taeyeon said and ate.
"And what if,the two of us are dating?Will all of you approve?",Donghae stood up and yelled.Taeyeon's eyes gone wide.
"Hey..Haha!Donghae!The next time you'll confess to my friend,make sure that your prepared",Miyu teased.
"Your so cheap!Confessing here?!",Yumi said and the twins laughed together.
"We will approve but make sure you'll not hurt her!",Sungyeol interrupted.
"Sure!",Donghae winked and cleared his throat.
"So from now on fangirls,stop sending me love letters,chocolates nor flowers,and for Taeyeon's FANBOYS",he looked at Sungyeol,"Stop texting,following,clinging,flirting and saying I LOVE YOU nor I LIKE YOU to Taeyeon,because from now on.SHE'S MINE",he announced.Taeyeon's mouth is opened widely.
"Hey babe,close your mouth.Let me feed you",he said.
"What was that?!",Taeyeon whispered.
"An announcement",he shortly replied.
"But..",she got cut off.
"No buts..I'll court you starting tomorrow,but if you can't wait.I'll start it today.I'll go to your house",he leaned in and quickly took a peck on her lips.The people around them is so shock when the bell suddenly rang.
"See you later babe,take care",he winked and went to Woohyun.
"Dude,accompany her for me okay?",he left.
'What the?!He's the boyfriend and I'm the one who's taking care of her?!What kind of human is this guy?!',Woohyun thought.