I know it

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Taeyeon and Donghae already arrived at their school,walking hand in hands.The girls and boys really envy them because of their nonstop sweetness.SuJu,the twins and Tiffany are walking behind them.
"Yah,are we your bodyguards?!",Tiffany yelled at Donghae.
"Shut up cous..",Donghae said and didn't bothered to urge.
 
»Corridor«
 
"Tae,wait me here later okay?",Donghae said and she nodded.
The two went inside their respective rooms and sat down.
 
»A+ Room«
 
Taeyeon went inside and saw Infinite.She looked at Sungyeol and waved at him.He waved back.
"How are you?",she asked.
"I'm fine noona,you?",Sungyeol said.
"Of course,I'm fine.Thanks to you..",Taeyeon smiled.
"Always welcome noona..",he said.Taeyeon sat down and looked at her left side.She remembered Woohyun and Infinite saw her staring at their bestfriend's seat.
"Noona missed Woohyun hyung",Sungyeol mumbled.
'Oppa,where are you?Where will you come back?I'm sorry if your friend got in an accident because of me..Mianhae..',Taeyeon thought.The teacher came in and starts the lesson but Taeyeon is not concentrating.Her mind is all about Donghae.It's just a week before school days ends,so it means,it's also just a week before her boyfriend go to U.S.
'What to do?I don't want to make it hard for him...S-should I start avoiding him?',she thought.
 
»Recess«
 
Donghae left their room first and waited for Taeyeon in front of their room.
"Taeyeon!",he yelled but what suprised him is,she ran.Donghae chased after her and stopped when he got tired.
'Aish,jinjja!What's with her?!',he thought.He went in the canteen with a pout that made the girls chuckle at his cuteness.
"What's with the face hyung?Where is SuJu's favorite dongsaeng?",Heechul asked.
"She ran..",Donghae pouts more.
"What?!I can't understand you..!",Eunhyuk yelled at him.
"I said she ran away from me!!!",he repeated and made Kyuhyun choked on his drink,it spilled on Ryeowook's face.
"Aish..Jinjja!!!",Ryeowook hissed.
"Mian..But,hyung,what did you said?!",Kyuhyun asked.
"Are you deaf?!",Donghae said.
"Maybe she has mood swing again?",Kibum said.
"Impossible..",Donghae shook his head.
 
Taeyeon is in the garden and sat in the bench.She breaths heavily and suddenly,Tiffany appeared and sat beside her.
"Why did you run?You naughty girl..",she smirked.
"How did you know I'm here?!",Taeyeon asked.
"I saw you running like a mouse..",Tiffany laughed,"Starting to avoid him?"
"Huh?",Taeyeon turn her head.Tiffany knows everything.
"Taeyeon-ah,I know you're planning to avoid him because he'll in U.S..",Tiffany said.Taeyeon's heart beats fast.
'How did she know?',Taeyeon asked.
"I can read it from your face..",Tiffany replied again,"And I'm not a mind reader.."
"It's better Tif..",Taeyeon lowered her head and played with her fingers.
"I think so too.This is for your future too...",Tiffany smiled at her.
"That's why I'm avoiding him,so he can forget me as fast as he could..",Taeyeon said.
"He can't do that,never.Yes,he'll go in U.S.obey his parents,but his heart.It will never forget you..He fell for you really hard..",she said.
"I'll not go in the school until the school ends,and it's just a days..",Taeyeon said,"I'll avoid him.."
"But stop it when you know he's hurt..",Tiffany replied.She nodded,"Let's go now..."
 
The two went in the canteen and sat at the table of SuJu.
"Ahm..Guys,Taeyeon and I will just talk..",Donghae said and grabbed her wrist.They sat at another table.
"What Oppa?",Taeyeon asked.Poker face on.
"Why did you ran?",he asked,staring at her coldly.
"Nothin'.Let's just eat.I'm hungry..",she rubbed her tummy.
"Nothing?!Tae,I know you.There's something wrong...",he said.
"Oppa,please..I'm hungry..I already told you the reason and I don't want to repeat it anymore..",Taeyeon said and sat down.Donghae is just standing there,she looked at him and pulled him down beside her.
"Now,eat..!",she said and put the spoon in front of his mouth. 
"What's this Ms.Lee Tae..",Donghae got cut off.
"I said...Say ah..!",Taeyeon said.Donghae slowly opened his mouth and Taeyeon shoved the food inside his mouth.
"Good!",she smiled widely.
 
"I hope they can be like that forever...",Tiffany thought while staring at the two and sighed.
"What's with the sigh?",Yumi asked.She shook her head.
 
»Time to Go Home«
 
Donghae,just like what happened lately,he didn't saw Taeyeon when he waited for her.
"Aish!!Where is that girl?!!",he stomped his feet.
"She's already home..",Tiffany popped out from nowhere.
"How did you know?!",he asked.
"She just texted me...",she said.
"Then why she didn't tell me?!Aish!!",he said and went inside his car with Tiffany.He searched for his cellphone and called Taeyeon,but his girlfriend's cellphone is off.The. He texted her.
 
To;MyLee
Message;Tae,answer my call!
 
Taeyeon received it and sighed.
'Mianhae oppa,this is for you..'
 
The next day,Taeyeon didn't went in their school so Donghae ditched and went in Taeyeon's house. 
KNOCK KNOCK!!
Taeyeon opened the door and was shocked to see Donghae,still in his uniform.
"Oppa what are..",she about to ask him when he went inside the house and kissed her.Taeyeon pushed him.
"What are you doing?!",she yelled.
"Should I be the one asking you that?!What are you doing?!What's with you?!",he yelled back.
"You know,this is for you.So now,leave!",she tried to push him but she can't.Donghae hugged her.
"Tae...Please,stop this..",he whispered,"I want us to be happy until I.."
"Until what?Until you left?!",she yelled and he broke the hug.His eyes gone wide.
"How..",he can't finished his words.Tears starts to fall from Taeyeon's eyes.
"Kure!(That's right!)I know it already,I know that you'll go in U.S!",she yelled.
"W-what..",Donghae stuttered.
 

Chingus..Forgive me for not updating yesterday and for this boring chapter... Mianhae .. :( ..