Was it Just a Hallucination

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please comment <(^_^<)

DOUBLE POST  teehee - Hi everyone :D I decided that my story is dragging on forever with my one post every something week so I decided that I would double post so I could get the story over and done with soon ( which is not too long)

I'M SORRY if the story has caused many of you to feel annoyed but that's how my story is so please appreciate as I'm still a noob (newbie) in writing FF so I'm sorry for any mistakes that I've made.

Thankyou for understanding

HAPPY ENDING (^_^) But whether it contains So Eun and Jaejoong is another thing so please read on :D

 

***********************************************************

“I’m Kim Jaejoong or Hero, the owner of this company” said Jaejoong giving he’s hand out for a handshake.

“Leetuek...Nice to meet you Jaejoong-sshi” said Leetuek as he shook Jaejoong’s hand.

“Please call me Hero” said Jaejoong.

“Hi hero” the whole group said.

“Okay guys let’s take a seat and discuss about your contract” said Jaejoong leading the group to the large leather sofa.

“I believe you guys already agreed to the terms in the contract and has signed it, now about where you live...Your whole group and your manager is going to join me in living in my house, if that’s fine with everyone...” stated Jaejoong.

“Oh but we don’t want to disturb your family” said Shingdong.

“I live with four other guys and I only have my butler and some maids in the house. We still have enough room for you guys to have a bedroom each..” said Jaejoong kindly.

“wow I never thought that we would actually stay in one house with our president” said Kangin cheerfully.

“Oh we have to tell our umma, where we are so she can come there after she’s done with her business” said Sungmin.


“Don’t worry I’ll tell her” said Eunhyuk.

“You guys have a mother living with you?” asked a surprise Jaejoong.

“oh about that, it’s only a nickname that we give her, she’s been living with us for a while now, she’s also our manager, she’s just not with us at the moment.” Said Eunhyuk.

“Yeah she’s the best manager ever, She’s actually our dongsaeng and personally my childhood friend” said Eunhyuk proudly.

“Yeah just because she’s cute” muttered Heechul.

“Hey I heard that” shouted Eunhyuk.

“hahaha...calm down guys she does sound like a nice person. I have more than enough room for her to live in my house, so I’ll give you guys that address to give her. We shall celebrate tonight to welcome you guys home.” Said Jaejoong.

“You should try our umma’s cooking skill” said kibum.

“Yeah that’s true” said Hangeng.

“Well if you guys insist” said Jaejoong.

“I’ll be sending you guys home first whilst I’ll settle some paper work then I’ll go home then we’ll have dinner together...is that alright with everyone?” asked Jaejoong.


“sure” everyone said.

“Oh by the way Hero, there’s something about our umma. She does not like it when strangers comes too close to her, and plus she hates people who goes late” said Leeteuk.

“Oh why is that?” asked Jaejoong

“umm...it’s a long story, just keep a precaution that’s all” said Leetuek.

“Oh okay thanks for the reminder” said Jaejoong.

“Well we won’t bother you then...” said Leetuek.

“Oh right, you guys must be tired then, please head off first and rest and I’ll head home as soon as possible” said Jaejoong.

.:Your POV:.

After you left super junior behind at the airport, you caught a taxi and headed off to your brother’s place. You wanted to see your parents but you didn’t want them to talk about your past, it hurts to talk about it again. So you thought that your brother would be more understanding so you headed off to see him.

*knocking*

“who is it?” said a male’s voice on the speaker.

“It’s me rat head” you jokingly said in the security tab.

“So Eun?” asked the voice on the line.

You didn’t answer and knew that your brother would come running out any moment now.

“ So Eun!!” screamed your brother as he hugged you tightly.

“woo bin” you said softly as you replied your brother’s hug.

You guys stayed like that for awhile until your brother lead you into his villa.

"So Eun I heard about what happened in Japan, are you alright?” asked your brother worriedly.

“I’m alright I guess...it’s just I have to take medicine daily now” you sadly said.

“why didn’t you come back to live with me when I told you so?” asked woo bin worriedly.

“I don’t want to come back plus I wasn’t ready to come back...I was scared” you said softly.

“ So Eun it was better than hiding in your room for a whole three month” shouted your brother.

“so what come back here for our parents to witness their daughter nearly being gang  without being able to shout for help because she was a mute?” You shouted back to your brother, now with tears on the brims of your eyes.

"So Eun I’m sorry I didn’t mean to remind you of it I’m sorry” said your brother as he took you into his protective embrace again.

“it’s okay it was my fault I was stubborn because I didn’t want to come back to Korea” you said softly.

“I guess super junior took care of you really well, Eunhyuk is a trust worthy guy” said your brother.

“Woo bin, to me Eunhyuk and the whole super junior is my family now. I don’t trust anyone else other than them and our family” you said softly.

“Don’t worry So Eun I’ll always be here for you, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter