What happened to her?

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double-update (^_^)

PLEASE COMMENT <(^_^<)

***********************************************************
Jaejoong's POV:

(walking on the beach)

“Aish Kim JaeJoong what did you just do? You know that its impossible to find a future with her...your getting divorce in a couple of months....and what happens if she...she is pregnant?”
said Jaejoong, questions about So Eun flooded his minds.

(Sorry about this but I'm going to skip the whole returning thing and tell you guys what happen a month later)

One Month later ...

It's been a month ever since you have arrived home from your honeymoon that you have had with Jaejoong. You felt as though the world was small for you and that there was no where that you could go to share your thoughts and feelings. Jaejoong seems to have gone back to his old state and started to become more of a player then anyone that you have seen before.

Jaejoong didn't talk to you much, it was only when his infront of someone then he would talk to you , other then that it was all silence between you two. you felt as though the house that you had lived in was only a Hotel for Jaejoong. when he wants to come home then he comes home but when he doesn't then he doesn't come home for a couple of days.

At times he even brought home girls to spend the night with. You didn't feel comfortable and wanted to be out of the house but you had no where to go.

So Eun's POV
“Dam it if he is going to do it with a girl then go somewhere far, even though he doesn't love me at least show some respect to someone who seem as his wife. How can he take someone home-” before you could continue on you felt a certain pain in your heart, you didn't know why but a single tear drop fell down from your eyes.

There was times when you have told yourself that you have never felt anything for him but after you have lived with him for a couple of months you seem to have built a certain connection with him even though he was so cold towards you.


Two day later:

You went to school like any other kids that day but you weren't feeling that well at all. For some reason you felt as though you were really dizzy and that you had a high fever.

you didn't want to stay home cause you were afraid of being lonely, so you tried your best to dress yourself and go to school on the same car as Jaejoong.

Your face was visibly pale and if anyone was going to touch you then they would be able to feel how hot you were.

The ride was once again silence for you and Jaejoong. You rest your head on your arm and leaned on the window for support, you felt tired and wanted to sleep but you kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter