Is So Eun okay?

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please Comment <(^_^<)

***********************************************************

You knew true and well that the baby was Jaejoong, but for you it would be easier if Jaejoong didn’t know that the baby is his, so that when the days come you would be able to swiftly let go of Jaejoong and go to America to start a new life like you have planned.

“Why..why would I joke?” you said trying hard to not shutter.

" So Eun Tell me the baby is mine.... tell me” said Jaejoong as he held onto your hands tighter.

“I ‘m not lying Jaejoong...The baby isn’t yours” you said avoiding eye contact with Jaejoong.

“ Why are you looking away from me ... Tell me straight into my face that you aren’t lying ... tell me..” Shouted Jaejoong

“I ...I-“

You were about to continue to say what you wanted to say but the sound of the door bell interrupted you thoughts.
“I’ll get the door” you said as you swiftly took away Jaejoong’s hands.

You open the door without looking at the security camera and was amaze to find Boa in front of the door.

“Oh its you...” you said not surprise to find Boa in front of your door steps.

“Yeah its me...is there some thing wrong with me looking for Jaejoong Oppa?” Said Boa as she swiftly walked past you and towards Jaejoong.

“Since Boa is here I won’t interrupt you guys I’m going to a friends house ...Boa you can stay the whole night if you wanted to... since this house is going to belong to you.” With that said you were about to open the door of the house but Jaejoong stopped you.

“Who’s your friends house?” said Jaejoong slowly turning his focus to you.

“ Ella...Ella Chen” you said

“Why don’t you stay you still haven’t recovered yet” said Jaejoong as he held your arms back.

“Its okay ..I don’t want to become a burden to you two” you said trying to hold back the tears

With that said you swiftly took Jaejoong hand off you and ran out of the door.

" So Eun ... So Eun“ you heard Jaejoong call after you but still you didn’t turn back and just ran.

Without you realizing it but you were on the roads next to Ella’s house but there was a car heading straight at you.

“AHHHHHHH” you screamed in pain as you fell to the ground in pain, the last thing you saw was people stopping their car and running down to see how you were.

" So Eun...  So Eun!!!! Wake up !!!”

You heard someone call you, you knew that you really wanted to respond to the voice but you had no strength

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter