I Promise You

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

****************************************************************************************

“You’ve seen it?” asked a voice from behind.

It caught you by surprise but you hesitantly turned over. It was Jaejoong that was standing not far behind you soaked by the rain. He’s manly features was enhance as the rain made his masculine body more appealing. His hair was glistering with water, which added to his attractiveness. But that wasn’t what caught your attention, it was the letter on his hand that caught your attention.

You didn’t answer him, but instead you went towards him and took the letter from Jaejoong’s hands. Jaejoong knew that you wanted to read it but he took it back and quickly held you in his embrace. It caught you by surprise but you didn’t mind at all, you were now longing for it.

“I did say that if you’re here reading it without me by your side then you’ll have to read it by yourself. But I’m here now, don’t you at least want me to tell it to you?” asked Jaejoong as he gaze into your eyes ever so lightly.
You wanted to say something but the words wasn’t coming out so you just gave a light nod.

“ I really miss this feeling...” said Jaejoong as he took you into a tight hug.

You knew that Jaejoong was waiting for you to return his hug, you were hesitant at first but then your arms slowly reached for Jaejoong’s waist.

“I’ve wanted to do everything with you So Eun  I really did, I wanted to watch the first snow with you, I wanted to take you out to dinners and to take you out for dates, but I didn’t get a chance. I didn’t really know how much I’ve cherish you until the day you left, I felt like the world was crushing down on me. I didn’t even expect that day to even come, cause you accepted my confession the day before that...” said Jaejoong as he tighten his hold on you.

“Jaejoong I...” you shuttered not knowing what to say.

“I know you didn’t want to leave, you still love me, if not why were you so afraid to be by my side that night when we met each other again. I knew you were afraid to be alone with me but I didn’t care I just wanted your present to be by my side....I wanted to hold you just like I’m holding you right now, I wanted to cuddle you tightly when you burnt your hand but I was too stubborn. I hated you for leaving me, I wanted to tell myself to not love you anymore but I couldn’t no matter how much I tried to I just couldn’t. Just the sight of you injured and the sight of Si won being next to you made me want to give him a beating until he’s as flat as an iron board, but I couldn’t” said Jaejoong as he whispered the last few words.


“I didn’t know...” you said.

“You’re really mean you know that?...You left me waiting for you for three years, hoping day and night that you would come back to me as though nothing has happened but you didn’t” said Jaejoong.

“I didn’t have the courage to...” you said

“So Eun  what lies behind us are tiny matters now, just tell me...do you love me?” asked Jaejoong as he gave you a warm loving gaze.

“I..I do...” you said looking back down not having the courage to look at Jaejoong now.

"So Eun  you don’t know how much those words mean to me...” said Jaejoong as he hugged you tighter.

“I always wanted to tell you how much I miss you, but I never had the courage too, not until I realise that I was going to lose you did I have the courage to even tell it to you...” you said now looking back at Jaejoong.

“Just promise me that no matter what happens from now on you would always be by my side and never give up on our love...” said Jaejoong

“What about...what about Jenny?” you asked.

“I sorted out things between me and Jenny now, even in the start I had nothing with Jenny. There was no kid, she cheated on me from the start. So there’s no girl in this world that could replace you now So Eun ” Jaejoong said as he slowly caressed your face.

At the sound of Jaejoong’s sweet confession, it made you blush in a shade of deep red.

“Why are you blushing So Eun ? You haven’t given me an answer yet...” said Jaejoong lightly pinching your nose.

“I promise...” you whispered loud enough for Jaejoong to hear.

Jaejoong’s heart blast in joy, he didn’t know that today would mark the end of his suffering, and the end of the sleepless night. He could finally have you back into his embrace.

“I love you So Eun !!!” Jaejoong shouted joyfully as he spined you around.

“Jaejoong...I’m cold...” you said as Jaejoong let you down.

"So Eun  you’re cold?...Here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter