Should I really Leave ?

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

100TH SUBSCRIBERS !!!! ....Thankyou so much (^_^)

I'm finally on my third term break, my last break before high school really ends....I think you can call it a spring break cause It's spring right now...So I'm FREE to update (^_^)

Please Comment <(^_^<)

***********************************************************

After a long rest on the side of the road and drying your tears you regain all the strength that you had and drove to Eunhyuk’s dorm. As you parked your car in the car parked and waited for the elevator, you tried your best to regain your happy self and pressed for the elevator to go up to Eunhyuk’s dorm.

.: Pressing on the bell :.

“ I hope I didn’t cause to much trouble for Eunhyuk hyung if I stayed over like this” you thought to yourself.

After a short while of waiting the front double door to Eunhyuk’s dorm opened exposing a handsome shirtless guy in front of you.

You wanted to say something but the guy was faster.

“ahhh....NOOOOOOOO” screamed the shirtless guy as he shut the door on your face.

“What the?...did I get the wrong address?” you said

holding up the piece of paper that Eunhyuk has given you.

After pressing the door bell once again, the door opened.

“ Are you a fan?” asked a skinny guy in a cute Pyjamas.

“....um...” you didn’t know what to say

“ Are you delivering food?” asked a chubby guy next to him.

“Is that all that you have on your mind? Food?...She must be a fan...My fan..” said the guy in confidence as he flicked his bangs.

“Why don’t you just let her answer “ said another guy approaching the already crowded doorway.

“Eunhyuk..” was all you could say at the time.

“Eunhyuk?” said the whole group in surprise.

“Hey don’t pick on my Dongsaeng” screamed an awfully familiar voice from behind all the guys.

“Dongsaeng?” they all question.

“How can a cute girl like her have you as a oppa?” asked chubby guy pointing back and forth from you and Eunhyuk.


“Yah...Shingdong what is that suppose to mean..” said Eunhyuk.

“Nothing...” said Shingdong

“Eunhyuk hyung...” you said once again

“Hyung?” the whole group questioned

“You’re not by any chance a guy are you?” asked a tall

gorgeous guy standing behind everyone.

“Si won what on earth are you going on about?” said Eunhyuk.

“She said Hyung....Hyung is only for a guy to use to another guy...” said Si won looking at you suspiciously.

“Okay I’ll explain....Her name is So Eun we’ve known each other since we were little kids her parents and my parents are great friends that’s why...So Eun is a tomboy and she doesn’t like calling me Oppa....so who ever she call Oppa has to mean alot to her...The only people I know that she calls Oppa is her brother...” said Eunhyuk.

“ohhh” awed the whole group of guys.

“Well lets get her inside you don’t want her to stand here all night and get a cold do you?” asked the chubby guy as he reached for your luggage.

“ Um..Ajasshii...You don’t have to carry my suit case...let me do it..” you said trying to grab hold of your luggage.

“So Eun is that right?...Don’t call me Ajasshii... call me Shingdong...” he said as he carried your luggage and placed it in the big living room.

You all gathered around the living room as everyone sat on the couch and the floor surrounding you and Eunhyuk.

“ Guys So Eun will be staying with us from now on, and I’d appreciate if you could see her as your own little sisters” said a loving Eunhyuk as he rubbed your back to comfort you.

“No worries” said everyone.

“I don’t want to live here for free cause I know you guys worked hard for what you earned, so I will cook and clean for you guys....that’s if you don’t mind..” you said

“Of course not...If you’re Eunhyuk’s dongsaeng then you have to be ours as well” pouted the guy with the bangs.

“Leeteuk why aren’t you giving anyone a chance to talk?” pouted a guy hugging a cushion.

"So Eun is staying with us so Sungmin you have alot of time to talk to her" Said Leetuek.

"So Eun don’t mind them, this is their usual self...” said Eunhyuk.

“Oh we haven’t introduced ourselves yet have we?” questions Sungmin.

"So Eun I am Sungmin and this is Shingdong, Leetuek, Kangin, donghae, Ki bum, Si won, Hangeng, Kyuhyung, Ye sung, Heechul, Ryeowook, and Eunhyuk as you have known” said Sungmin as he cutely pointed to everyone.

“Sungmin-shi you’re so cute when you did that...” you said out of the blue.

"So Eun I wasn’t trying to be cute...” pouted Sungmin.

“I’m older than you so just call me oppa.” Said Sungmin as he tried to get you to call him Oppa.

“No way on earth is she calling you that...” said Eunhyuk as he realise Sungmin’s plans.

“I’ll call all of you Hyung...is that alright?” you asked in hesitation.

“If you don’t mind, I think So Eun really want to see her room” said Eunhyuk as he gestured you to stand up.

“Thanks guys” you bowed to them before heading towards the stairs with Eunhyuk.

“You know So Eun they’re going to somehow ask me why you’re staying here...” said Eunhyuk.

“I...I don’t mind if you tell them I left my husband” you said softly.

“Don’t worry they’ll be nice...even though they’re idiots” said Eunhyuk

“No they’re cute” you said honestly.

“You’re not the first person to say that” mumbled Eunhyuk.

“what?” you asked

“Oh..nothing, well we’re here So Eun this is your room” said Eunhyuk standing in front of a doubled door room.

“This?” you asked surprise to see the size of your room.

“Yeah... the others all have their separate room and we still have some left over so you can have your own room” said Eunhyuk placing your luggage at the door of the walk in closet.

“So how does it feels to get to a place that feels like a home?” said Eunhyuk.

“Did you purposely decorate the room to be like my old one?” you asked looking around as features similar to your old room came back.

“I’d knew you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter