I challenge you

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please Comment <(^_^<)

***********************************************************

You arriving at your brothers beach house

"So Eun  wake up..drink this...” said you brother slowing getting you to sit up properly

“arghhh...my head hurts..” you groaned as you stook a sip of the lemon tea your brother gave you.

"So Eun sleep for a while ...” said you brother as he was about to tuck you back into bed.

“No..I have to go home...Oppa take me home...” you said desperately wanting to go home.

“I have some un-finish business at home I need to get home..” you said, now begging you brother.

“ok....but promise you will come back to visit me...we still have a lot to catch up with” said you brother as he put on his coat and took his keys, ready to drive you home.

“Okay..Oppa is the best..” you said trying to make it sound as though you were still your normal happy self.

Your brother saw that you were still drunk and wanted to take you into the house but you didn’t want him to know about your secret and see Boa. So you told your brother that you were fine to keep walking by yourself.

Even after drinking the lemon tea, you still felt drunk and couldn’t walk normally. You tried your best to walk to the door and open it but you fell down the ground cause you were too drunk.

You were too drunk too stand up so you just lay there. While laying their you looked back at the front door, memories of the first time you stood foot into the house started to replay in your head.

You slightly hit your head asking yourself why you’d even agree to the arrangement of the wedding, you wanted to blame it all on Si won and your parent but then you knew that it was you all along, it was you who was too stupid to think that the arrange marriage would work out, but you were wrong, you have mistaken the whole idea.

You thought that you could settle down and start anew without any memories of the past coming back to haunt you, but you were wrong, you got yourself into a deeper whole. And hurt yourself deeper than what Si won did to you.

Unconsciously your leg kicked the door, Jaejoong who was inside the house worrying sick about you heard the knock and quickly ran to the door.

“So Eun -“ said Jaejoong opening the door to see no one other than you lying on the front porch drunk.

“Jaejoong...I...hate ..you” you said as you murmured in your sleep.

Even though you only slightly murmured those words, Jaejoong has heard it loud and clear. He also heard loud and clear that his heart is breaking.

“So Eun ..why do you have to hate me that much..can’t you just listen to me?” asked Jaejoong to the now drunken body in his hand.

Jaejoong carefully carried you bridal style into the house and into your room.

“ you probably know how I feel about you already..but why is it that you have to make yourself suffer..if you hate me that much, then I will try to not see you anymore....don’t worry So Eun  you’ll soon be out of cage and will be free to leave...I promise I won’t hold you back no matter how heart broken I am to see you leave me and to know that, that is probably the last time I will get to see you.” Said Jaejoong as he held onto your hand.


“I’ll d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter