Let me suffer and no one else ...

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well heres the story took me long enough for me to update. SO SORRY!!! *Bowing*

Well enjoy the story <(^_^<)

Please Comment XD

***********************************************************

Jaejoong stared at your innocent face, but felt guilty how he has made an innocent and cheerful person like you turn into some else just because of him.

“I’m sorry So Eun don’t ever leave me again I can’t afford to lose you.” Said Jaejoong slightly kissing you on your hand.

“Oppa ....I’m cold...don’t leave me ...” you murmured in your sleep.

“Don’t worry oppa won’t leave you” said Jaejoong holding your hand tighter.

“I’m cold...”you said curling up under the blanket.

Without think Jaejoong slowly lift you up and lay him self on your bed with you laying your head against his chest.

Holding your hands tightly with your weak body next to him, he felt how useless and how stupid he was to make all these tragic things happen to you.

“How can a person like you bare all of what has happen to you...”asked Jaejoong slowly caressing your soft cheeks.
Jaejoong was staring at you until he felt your arm slowly circling his waist and tighten the grip on him.

He chuckled a little after seeing you comfortably snuggling against his chest still asleep.

Jaejoong didn’t know how or when but he fell in deep slumber as he held on to you tightly in his sleep.

So Eun's dream:

“ OMMA!!!!” screamed a cute little boy running towards you.

“ Don’t leave me behind Omma” said the cute little boy as he hug your legs tightly.

“ I won’t leave you” you said crouching down to the little boy as you hug him tightly

Back to reality:

You were still in your dream when a tear drop trickled down your face.

Jaejoong was asleep but he felt his shirt being soaked so he open his eyes to be confront with you sleeping with tears stains on your face.

“ Did I hurt you that much?” said Jaejoong as he slowly wipe those tears away.

He leaned in to slowly kissed you lightly on your forehead and lightly caressed your cheeks.

Jaejoong realise that its probably take a bit more time for you to wake up, so slowly drifted back to sleep. Holding on to you tightly in a embrace.

You slowly woke up when you smelt a soothing scent next to you. You woke up already but didn’t open your eyes. You only lay there on the bed admiring the scent.

You finally realise that the scent was familiar and that you felt like someone is holding on to you. You felt safe and comfortable at the same time, but you realise that its someone too familiar to you so you shot your eyes open to be confront with Jaejoong.

You were unaware that you were staring at him, admiring is perfectly built body and his manly sculpted face.

“ Do you like what you see?” asked Jaejoong as he slowly open his eyes.

With that said you went back to reality to realise that Jaejoong has finally awaken.

“ What are you doing here?” you asked coldly, but still unaware where your hands are.

“ You still haven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter