Kim So Eun's Love Rival

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahh Nothing feels better than being able to have a end of semester break, but it's winter here in Australia...I'm so cold on top of that a flu...Last thing I want to spend my holiday with *sigh*

Oh and another thing I forgot to tell my readers about, I was so happy and sad when I knew about this...Max Changmin and Yeonhee came to Brisbane, Australia...YEAH the place I live, to film for their movie Paradise Ranch. I was so happy when I knew it but sadden because that was my only chance to meet them yet I didn't even know about it...Did anyone know about this? (T_T)

Please Comment <(^_^<)

***********************************************************

“ Surprise to see me here?” said the girl as she interlocked her hand with Jaejoong.

“why are you here?” asked Jaejoong as he tried to keep himself calm.

“I thought I’d drop by to see how you’re going with the divorce and the abortion paper” she said as she chuck a pile of documents on the table.

“I see...there’s no need for you to confirm whether the baby is yours or someone else.. you can just have a baby of your own with Boa.”

“What do you mean ...and Boa how did you get the abortion paper and the divorce paper in my room?” said Jaejoong surprise to see that the documents that he has been trying to hide away from you is finally infront of your face.

“Easy..I just needed to say that I’m your wife and they let me in the house.” Said Boa as she fix her hair with the small mirror that she took out from her expensive Louis Vuiton wallet.

“you’re fast to find someone to replace me ...”You bitterly said as the pain in your heart was striking at you non stop.


“If..if you don’t mind I need a rest..Don’t worry I’ll follow the contract term..after one year we will divorce..it won’t be long just another six month” You said this time not daring to look at Jaejoong, afraid that those tears would once again fall down.

“ You..You kept a count?” asked Jaejoong surprise that you really kept your promise on the divorce.

“ Marrying a playboy is the last thing I wanted to do....Don’t worry after that I would leave ..I’ve already have plans for myself.” You said trying not to care about Jaejoong and Boa’s relationship.

“Oppa she doesn’t want us here...Lets go and have some fun...This hospital smells bad, oppa take me shopping..”Boa whined trying to get Jaejoong out of the hospital.


“You shouldn’t keep you Honey waiting” you said as you sarcastically indicated the word Honey.

“Fine if you don’t want me here then don’t go and tell my parents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter