I won't become a burden to you...

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there everyone (^_^)
I've finally posted again... Thanks for the support

So here is it (>^_^)> The next chapter. And its Much Longer !!

Please Comment <(^_^<)


***********************************************************

“oh So Eun why are you discharge out from the hospital so early?” asked the driver in a worried tone.

“Oh...um..the doctor said that I was fine so I could leave early” you said shuttering on what to say next.

“Oh sure I’m just near by so I won’t be long..” said the driver as he speed up a little to get to where you were.

.: 15 Minutes later :.

"So Eun” shouted your driver as he slowly walked to you.

“oh uncle your fast” you said trying to give him your warmest smile.

“ You look pale are you okay...So Eun maybe you should go back into the hospital” said the driver as he placed his palm on your forehead.

“oh...um..I’m okay don’t worry I just don’t like the hospital” you said trying to get him to believe that you were fine.

(obviously your not...You are like a walking Zombie...just joking not that bad just pale face and cold hands)

“ Well okay...Now let me take your bags..” said the driver as he reached out for your bags.

“ Um...uncle I can carry this box don’t worry.” You said to the driver as you wanted to admire the present more in detail.

“sure” said the driver as he walked you to the car.

.: In the Car :.

“I can see that the present is very special to you...oh and So Eun Happy Birthday” said the driver as he chuckled a little at his forgetfulness.

“Even you remember?” you sigh

“I’ve been by your side ever since you were 12 why can’t I remember such important things” said the driver.

“You sound disappointed...then I guess the present isn’t from Jaejoong...”

“The present is from a doctor in the hospital...He saw my details and then he saw that today is my birthday” you said once again looking at the box with neatly tied ribbons.

“ Doesn’t Jaejoong knows that today is your birthday?” asked the driver with a hint of caring in his words.
“ We had a fight ...he never knows anything about me...” you said as you looked outside the window.

“Newly weds...Fighting is something that is really unavoidable” said the driver as he parked in the driveway.
“We are already here?” you ask disappointed that you were really home.

“ Talk it through...fate never made you guys marry each other for no reason...” said the driver as he waved a goodbye to you.

“You’re right fate didn’t make me marry Jaejoong for no reason...The reason is so that fate could punish me for being stubborn and to show me that a person like me doesn’t deserve to have love” you sigh as you unlocked the door to the house.

As you step foot into the house you could feel the coldness of the house and how lonely you felt in the big house. You footstep echoed on the marble floor as you made your way to the lounge room.

You placed your present on the expensive marble coffee table as you sat on the lounge chair with a thud.

You looked around the lounge room, as memories of you and Jaejoong flashed into your head. But it seems as though the sad memories are more than the happy memories.

Even the most unexpected meeting has an end to it, an once it ends then you would go your way and Jaejoong would happily go his way to persuade a happy family with Boa.

You felt left out, you felt as though life is needless of you, you didn’t want to live anymore but the idea of carryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter