It's Only a Pancake

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE POST (^_^)

PLEASE COMMENT <(^_^<)

***********************************************************

“Why did you leave?” asked Jaejoong thinking that he might as well give you a chance to explain.

“I..I...” you wanted to explain but how could you tell him that you left because of Jenny. Without a choice you just walked out of Jaejoong’s room.

“Thank. You for your kindness Jaejoong-sshi, you’ve move on already” was all you said to Jaejoong before you left his room.

*after you left*

“huh how does she know I’d moved on, how can I move on now when you’re just right there in front of my face?” said Jaejoong as many question his already troubled mind.

You quickly retrieved into your room, hoping that Jaejoong didn’t see your tears. You quickly shut your door and fell to the ground leaning on the door.

“Why?...why Jaejoong? When I thought that I won’t be able to cope anymore and that I wanted to return to you, I was held back. But now when I finally except reality that you have moved on, then you come back right in front of my face in the most unexpected places. Why? Why do we have to meet now?...How would I be able to move on?” you cried holding on to your chest.

You manage to cry yourself to sleep, hoping that tomorrow would be another different day.

*The Next Morning*

“Morning So Eun ” shouted the whole super junior as they slowly walked to the dining table for breakfast.

“Morning “you said with your back facing them.

“what are we eating?” asked Shingdong.

“Pancake” you said flipping your pancake.

“ Ms Kim, what’s for breakfast” said four other voice from outside

“ Miss Lee is making Pancake sir” said Ms Kim, who’s helping you serve the dishes.

“Who’s Ms Lee?” asked The four male voice standing from behind you.

“I’m Kim So Eun  nice to meet you” you said as you quickly turned around and bow.

"So Eun  ?” asked the surprise voice.

“You” was all you manage to shutter.

“Hyung you know her?” asked Eunhyuk putting resting his hands on Junsu’s shoulders.

“I...we” shuttered Junsu

“Yeah, we met once” you quickly said.

“Yeah once” said Yunho as he quickly said it.

“Ohh” said the whole super junior as they resume their eating.

“So Eun  what are you doing here?” whispered Changmin, who’s now standing next to you.

“I...it’s a long story” you said.

“I like story” said Junsu, Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin who’s now standing really close to you.

“Well...” you were about to go on until someone cleared their throat, which caught everyone’s attention.

“Morning” said everyone as Jaejoong quietly took a seat next to Yunho.

“Hyung would you like some pancake?” asked Sungmin showing Jaejoong a plate full of freshly made Pancake.

“No...Ms Kim can you make me a cup of coffee” said Jaejoong coldly.

“Sir I thought you liked Pancake” said Ms Kim suspiciously.

“Just make me Coffee today” Jaejoong repeated coldly.

“It’s only pancake Jaejoong, do you hate me that much” you thought sadly to yourself.

“Hyung but it’s Pancake” whinged Changmin as he shoved another piece of pancake down his throat.

“Ms Kim, just make coffee for Mr Kim” you said Coldly as you took off your apron and walked out of the kitchen.

"So Eun  where are you going?” asked Ryeowook.


“I’m working on your new song” you said befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter