The Truth about So Eun

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***********************************************************

"So Eun is missing...” claimed Shingdong.

And with the mention of you been missing, Jaejoong got wide awake.

“what do you mean So Eun is missing?” Jaejoong asked again making sure that he didn’t hear anything wrong.

“She didn’t pick up our call and plus she would never go anywhere without one of us...” said Ki Bum as his phone was held against his ears as he tried to call again.

“How can you be sure, she’s probably at the club drinking...” Jaejoong said out of the blues.

“She can’t drink, she’s not allowed to...” said Eunhyuk worriedly.

“Why not?” asked Jaejoong suspiciously.

“Guys it’s about time we explain everything to Jaejoong, he deserves to know...” said SI won thinking that it would be the only way for you and Jaejoong to get back with each other.

“Know what?” asked Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong, during our time in Japan So Eun  suffered from a disease that would make you lose your voice, and So Eun  was unfortunate to have caught it. She was a mute, and after a while of convincing her, we manage to convince her into take tablets to hold it back...” said Si won

“What, why didn’t I know about this, she went through all that by herself?” asked Jaejoong as his heart was broken at the confession.

“We didn’t mind that she was a mute, she didn’t either. But not until one day when we were all off on schedules and So Eun  went to buy some groceries, she encountered some group of gangsters they wanted to......they wanted to her. Because she was a mute she couldn’t ask for help...” said Si won as he stopped for awhile to suppress his tears.

“THEN WHAT...SI WON TELL ME!!” shouted Jaejoong as he was getting impatient.

“Let me continue...she was nearly by them, but luckily we came in time. Her clothes were all torn into pieces but luckily they didn’t go any further than that” said Eunhyuk as he sat down the chair sadly.

“after that incident So Eun  didn’t want to come near anyone that she didn’t know, she hated to meet people and always lock herself in the house, there was even a time when she even thought of suiciding to conclude her pain, but we came in time...slowly So Eun  got her confidences back that’s why we didn’t want anything bad to happen to her” said Heechul.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner” said Jaejoong as he quickly ran off to find you.

*During the car ride*

“So Eun  why didn’t you tell me? Why is it that you’ll always hide things away from me, you’ve been in so much pain but I was never there to even go through it with you So Eun  you should have hated me” thought Jaejoong as a droplet of tear trickled down his face.

*Meanwhile back at you*

“why of all place this place?” you asked as you finally saw which place your feet has taken you.

Without a thought you walked away from that place, you knew that you couldn’t drink and plus that place reminded you the time Jaejoong tried to woo you back into his life.
Before you could walk any further a guy purposely stood in front of you.

“ Excuse me...” you said as you tried to avoid that person.

“What’s the rush y lady...” said the voice.

“I really need to go” you said as the feeling of insecurity finally came back.

“Let’s have some fun before that” said the male voice as he grabbed you tightly around the risk and pulled you into the dark corner next to the club.

“Please let me go I beg of you please let me go...” you cried and beg as he continued to strip your clothes. You tried to fight back but he just wouldn’t budge.

“LET HER GO!!” shouted a voice from behind.

Your tears made your eyes blurry but you could no longer feel the man’s hand anywhere on your body. When he took his hands off of you, your body lifelessly fell to the ground as you continued to cry in tears.

"So Eun   you okay?” asked that voice as you felt something warm wrapped around you.

You were too weak and scared to answer but as soon as you felt that person lifting you up bridal style, you felt safe. So you just quietly sobbed in that person’s arm.

*Jaejoong’s POV*

“She was there lying lifeless on the ground crying when I have finally found her, I had no clue to where she might be but my mind was always set on that club, the club where I tried to challenge her for a drinking match.

I was about to give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter