Over coming my pains I

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone (^_^)
I'm sorry I haven't been updating for a while I was busy with school ...so sorry *bowing continuously* (^_^)
Well I'm back again with another chapter so please read.
Please comment <(^_^<)

***********************************************************

“ Hey Jaejoong...I would love to help but what i have heard from everyone is that  So Eun  would never say or do anything rational the only time when she does that is when something has disappointed her so much...” said Hye Yeong trying to make herself sound fair.

“I know ...I’ve done alot to hurt her...if only I could get a second chance” said Jaejoong slightly hitting his car in disappointment with himself.

“If you really love her and you want a second chance then what are you waiting for? Go after her again and show that you are worthy of her love...”said Hye Yeong

“I don’t know if she wants me anymore..” said Jaejoong in a sad tone.

“ There will always be rough time in this relationship, but if you don’t overcome them then you would lose...” said Hye Yeong shoving her brother into his car.

Jaejoong realise that his sister is right..if you didn’t love him then you wouldn’t have waited for him all this time and chose to given up now, he was determined to take you back to his arm and to finally cherish your love.

Jaejoong arriving at the hospital

" So Eun  I come-“ Jaejoong was cut off to your room neatly tidy and that your present was no longer lingering in the room.

“You looking for Mrs Kim?” asked a nurse as she walked by
“Yes..is she outside?” asked Jaejoong hoping that she would say yes.

“No...actually she packed and left to go home just awhile ago..” said the nurse looking at her watch to clarify the time.

“Thankyou” said Jaejoong in disappointment.

*where can she go..she has no other place to go other then home..Home that’s right she went home.* said Jaejoong in his mind as he stood on his gas petal and speed off to see you.

Jaejoong parked his car in a hurry hoping that he would be able to see you in the house, but the moment he stood foot inside the house he found that the house was cold and that your warm present was no where to be found.

Disappointed and worriedly Jaejoong paced back and forth worried that you might be in trouble or had an accident. Many possibilities went through his mind as images of what happen to you flashed through his head.

Meanwhile you were at the club making yourself comfortable...

" So Eun ...how does it feel to have the real you come back?” asked Si won swaying to the music beat.
“It feels great to be back, never have been better” you said whole heartedly

“want to have a drink...I mean in the end this is why we are here” said Si won handing you a shot.

“Why not?” you said as you gulp down one shot.

“ Now that’s what I call a good drink” you said as you smiled in content and gulped another two shots.

“Hey..hey... So Eun  I know that you’re a strong drinker but shouldn’t you take it slow since its been awhile since you drank...?” asked Si won worried that you might get drunk.

“Taking it slowly is for wuss..” you said in a fierce voice that Si won had missed so much.

This reminded Si won alot on how he first met you, it was at the club that he met you and it was your fierce attitude that he fell for, but since he started to date you all of that fierce has disappeared. You changed to a sweet and sensitive person, a total difference to what Si won liked of you.

He liked you as your tomboy side not your sweet and cute side, Si won had enough of cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter