Letter Box of Confession

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***********************************************************

“Was it because Eunhyuk? Was it because of Eunhyuk that you left me?” asked Jaejoong sadly.

“No...We loved each other, but in a brotherly and sisterly way. I was in a broken state then, I didn’t know what to do or how to process the news...How do you expect someone to quickly process the news that their beloved husband was cheating on them even before the marriage and has then made the girl pregnant. The girl was no one other than my best friend. Of all people Jaejoong it has to be you...It hurts so bad to realise what was going to happen next, I had to chose to either lose you or to live with a lie...I couldn’t manage Jaejoong...” you cried.

“And then in the end you chose to give up on our love and just let your friend take away that happiness, So Eun why are you so selfish, why do you always determine things on your own?...did you ever thought that maybe just maybe that I really love you?...Have you ever consider that?...Have you ever asked me who I would most feel happy with? No you never did you always determine things by yourself and think that maybe it was for the best for everyone...So Eun  I don’t get you, why don’t you just try and be selfish for once and take your happiness in consideration first?” shouted Jaejoong as he held you by the shoulder and made you look into his eyes as he was talking.

“I really wanted to Jaejoong, but the child. He was innocent I didn’t want another kid to be fatherless for the rest of his life...When I was pregnant and the contract was still there, did you know how I feel? I’d asked myself...what would my child be like when it grows up without a father by his side? Would it be tease? Would it hide in the closet and cry by itself? And who would give him the fatherly love that most kid has? Many worries came through my mind at the time Jaejoong...I didn’t want another kid to be like that, the child was always innocent” you cried.

“What about us So Eun? Have you ever thought about our lives after the separation?...Did you think that it was easy to live on with a broken heart?” asked Jaejoong as he gaze was still on you.

“I did...I use to think that without you I won’t be able to live anymore, but even till today I’m still alive and is still going on with my life...I’m fine without you...” you said bitterly.

“Then what about me...you have always took others concerns before you, then have you ever taken my concerns and feelings in consideration when you did that?” asked Jaejoong as his eyes were slowly starting to glister with tears.

“I did...Jaejoong you’re a playboy you can live on even without me...what happened in that room a moment ago has proven me that you’re still moving on with your life...” you said as you tried to dry your tears.

“what happened in that room a moment ago was a –“

“Enough Jaejoong....All of this was never going to happen if I didn’t return, if my returns has caused so many people to suffer than I rather leave this place, and find a place where I can live alone for the rest of my life....The world is a big place, but why isn’t there a place where I can settle down?” you said.

“Don’t leave So Eun don’t leave me again...” said Jaejoong as he quickly brought you back into his embrace.

“Jaejoong...All the memories that we have with each other will end here...It’s been too long Jaejoong, we’ve been playing this game for too long and it’s time to give it an ending, whether it’s a sad ending or happy ending. We’ll all be happy, cause in the end life is not fair we can lose and we gain but we can never have everything Jaejoong. Just like me Jaejoong, I’ll lose you but then I would gain experience and that experience would always be by my side later in life. From this day onwards I swear that I would live the rest of my life single even until the day I die, cause there’s no one worth it anymore. And for you Jaejoong, you’ll probably lose me who is a pest in your life and gain a happy family. Cause Jenny is always waiting for you” you said as you finally distant yourself away from Jaejoong.

“You’re right everyone says that they will die when the person that they loved leaves them, but they never died. But have you ever consider the light and happiness in their life? I may be able to live on when you leave me, but have you ever wonder if I would be happy after all this? Sure I can live on, but where is the laughter? Where is the love? And most important of all who’s going to be there with me through happy times and sad times?” said Jaejoong as he closed the distant between you and him again.

“what needs to be done has already been done, and Jaejoong I don’t think I can accept you anymore and I don’t think that you can accept me anymore, I’ve done too much to ruin your life already...You were living your life peacefully until I had to come along an ruin it, I’ve done enough already...Just leave me here...” you said before you ran off in tears...

“ So Eun!!! I still love you...why?” cried Jaejoong as he tumbled to the ground.

*Far away from Jaejoong*

“Why?...Can this be fate, I don’t know what do you?...I’ve tried to forget about him but then he has to come running back to tell me he loves me, I know he loves but I’m too stubborn to even think that I can ignore him when I even cried in front of him...Who am I still joking I still love him and that I don’t think I can move on without him...” you cried to yourself as you sat lonel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter