EPILOGUE

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M FINALLY DONE !!!!

HAPPY READING

REMEMBER TO COMMENT (^_^)

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

..: 2 months after the Honeymoon :..

You and Jaejoong was the most admired couple in town, you guys spend all your times together. Jaejoong could never get enough of you and for you it was of no different.
You would normally wake up extra early and prepared Jaejoong’s clothes and breakfast but for some reason you didn’t want to wake up this morning, and that you didn’t feel well.

“______ah babe are you alright?” asked Jaejoong worriedly as he sat you up and cuddled you.

“Jaejoong oppa...I think I’m sick...” you said to Jaejoong as you tried to shut your eyes and gain back your sense.

“ Do you want me to call the doctor?” asked Jaejoong as he checked your temperature.

“No Jaejoong, you know I hate doctors” you whined to Jaejoong.

“Araso (okay)...I won’t call the doctor, do you want me to stay home with you?” asked Jaejoong as he was about to stand up and change back to his casual clothing.

“No I’m alright...your job is more important” you smiled weakly to Jaejoong

“But you know that I can’t stop worrying about you if I don’t see you” pouted Jaejoong

“Don’t worry, I’ll call you every two hour...is that good enough?” you asked

“ One hour” argued Jaejoong

“Okay, Okay...Just don’t worry” you said to Jaejoong.

You gave Jaejoong a kiss on the cheeks as he left for work. You didn’t feel well it was as though it was a churning feeling inside your stomach. Not long after Jaejoong left you felt like you needed to throw up so you ran quickly to the toilet and threw up.

“Damn I hate this feeling” you said as you sat on the toilet floor.

“____________AH!!!” you heard your sister in law call you.

“Yes” you said as you were still sitting on the toilet floor.

“Oh my...________ah are you alright? What are you doing on the toilet floor?” asked your sister in law worriedly.

“I just throw up...I don’t really feel well today” you sighed.

“Has it become common that you’re feeling this feelings?” asked your sister in law as she help you out of the toilet and into your bed.

“Yeah...but today is a bit bad” you said

“aww __________ah I think it’s good news” cheered Hye Yeong (Jaejoong’s elder sister).

“Huh what do you mean” you asked cluelessly.

“I mean I think that you’re pregnant” said Hye Yeong

“You mean me? Me pregnant?” you asked surprise

“Yep..._________ah I’m taking you to the hospital for a check and no arguments” said Hye Yeong

“oh okay” you said, still not being able to process what just happened.

You guys arrived at the hospital a couple of minutes later...You were immediately called in due to Jaejoong’s sister’s connection. The results was finalized, that you’re pregnant.

Hye Yeong was going on about going baby shopping, whilst all you thought about was how are you going to tell Jaejoong. You didn’t know if he’s ready for this baby. You were worried that you didn’t pay attention to what Jaejoong’s sister had to say.

“So _______ah that’s settle” said Hye Yeong as she swayed your arm.

“Huh...what’s settle?” you asked not knowing what she’s going on about.

“_______ah is something bothering you?” Hye Yeong asked worriedly

“ I don’t know unnie, what happen if Jaejoong is not ready for this baby?” you asked full of worries

“What do you mean he loves baby, especially babies from you. You know what I can’t wait to tell Jaejoong the news” said Hye Yeong

“Unnie can you not tell Jaejoong yet...I want to wait for the perfect moment before I tell him...Promise me that you won’t tell him” you begged

“Oh okay, but not too long cause I’m pretty sure I can’t wait” said Hye Yeong.

After Hye Yeong left the house and Jaejoong comes home from work....

“______ah baby I’m home where are you?” asked Jaejoong as he took his shoes off and loosen his tie.

“Oppa I’m over here” you shouted from the kitchen

“What are you doing in the kitchen?...where’s the maid?...Are you feeling better?” Jaejoong asked as he see an empty kitchen

“Oh I sent them home early...I wanted to cook for you today” you said.

“aww how sweet of you...so what are we eating?” asked Jaejoong as he hugged you from the back with his hands tightly wrapped against your waist.

“um beef steak...is that alright?” You asked.

“anything that my honey cook is fine with me” said Jaejoong as he pinched your cheek followed with a light kiss on your cheek.

“Oppa you’re distracting me” So Eun whined.

“I just can’t have enough of you” said Jaejoong as he turned you around.

“Oppa—urgh!!” said So Eun as she felt a sudden urged to throw up so she ran to the toilet and following closely behind her was her worried husband.

“So Eun are you okay?” asked Jaejoong as he soothe So Eun’s back to comfort her.

“I’m okay oppa” said So Eun as she cleaned herself and sat on their bed.

“So Eun I’m calling the doctors you don’t look too well” said Jaejoong as he was about to pick up the phone.

“No” whined So Eun still not knowing how to tell Jaejoong about her pregnancy.

“So Eun I’m calling” said Jaejoong sternly.

“But...NO!” shouted So Eun as she snatched Jaejoong mobile and hid it.

“So Eun why are you so stubborn?” asked Jaejoong as he was getting really annoyed.

“It’s normal” whispered So Eun

“What do you mean it’s normal, for someone who’s sick?” asked Jaejoong

“It’s normal for pregnant women” So Eun whispered again.

“what?” asked Jaejoong as he was not sure if he had heard it right.

“I’m pregnant” said So Eun as she didn’t want to see the look on Jaejoong face as she was not sure how Jaejoong was going to react to her news, especially after her miscarriage a couple of years back.

“----“ Jaejoong was still blank as he was still processing the news.

“I’m so sorry Jaejoong I didn’t know that it would come so early, I didn’t mean to bother you with the news I’m sorry” said So Eun as she chuck a whole bunch of apologise at Jaejoong, not wanting Jaejoong to feel like he is tied down because of his family matters.

“Are you kidding me?...I’M SO HAPPY!!!!” Said Jaejoong as he hugged So Eun and spin her around the room.

“what?” asked the clueless So Eun

“I’m finally becoming a father...You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this day” said Jaejoong as he kissed your forehead.

“You are?” asked So Eun again.

“I’ve seen my workers taking their kids to our company outings and you don’t know how much and how desperate I was in wanting to take my kids to the company’s outing and buy them toys and take them out, I love kids” said Jaejoong happily.

“I’m so glad” So Eun said.

“So Eun let’s go shopping” said Jaejoong as he took his keys and wallet and placed them in his pocket as he pulled you out to the door.

“Jaejoong why are we going shopping?” So Eun asked.

“We need to buy things to renovate the baby room, the clothing, toys, baby product, nappies, cribs and also trolleys said Jaejoong as he listed a lot of baby related items, yet some was not even needed.

“Jaejoong we don’t need some of those that you have mentioned, plus isn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter