Painful Truth

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so here it goes, hopefully you guys liked it.

Please Comment (^_^)

***********************************************************

You were about to sleep when you heard quiet whispering from outside your door, you wished that the person infront of your door would be Jaejoong so without thinking you pulled all the needles that was attached to you out of your hand. You didn’t care of how much pain that has brought to you, all you wanted was to see Jaejoong.

You slowly opened the door to see Jaejoong with his back to the wall outside your bedroom. You were about to approach him when you heard him speaking on the phone with someone.

“Honey...don’t worry I’ll solve it don’t worry, I’ll divorce hers. If she agrees then she will be having an ...abortion” said Jaejoong in a semi hurting tone.

”I’ll give her enough money to live her whole life, so that you can move in with me” said Jaejoong after that long pause.

The words struck you like thunder, you didn’t know what to do, you never thought that Jaejoong would go to the certain extent to tell you to do an abortion. You felt as though everything is closing up for you and that there is no one out there who you would trust. Your legs felt weak and you fell against the closed door of your room.

“You promise me you’d take responsibilities of me and the whole outcome, but now you want...a divorce...and for me to do and abortion...Kim Jaejoong, am I that hard to live with?” You said as tears of pains and sorrows fell down your flawless face.

You didn’t want to stay in the room anymore, so you waited until Jaejoong leave for you to go out, but minutes and hours past by but still Jaejoong didn’t even make a move, all he did was talking on the phone.

You slowly pulled yourself together and walked out the back door. You felt weak and tired, but still you didn’t want to confront him, especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter