The Start of Tears and Pains

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey !!!
I'm so sorry that I haven't update lately..I'm just in a bit of stress...but now I'm slowly back on my feet so hopefully I can post more often now..

High school is being a B*tch to me. Being a last year senior and the last child out of five in my family to complete school...So much expectations...*sigh*

Now enough of my complaining..Hopefully you guys would like this chapter...

I'm sorry if I made Boa sound so bad in this chapter
I'm so sorry ( ^ _ ^ ).

Please Comment <(^_^<)

***********************************************************

“OPPA!!” screamed a high pitch voice.

“Boa....” you said as your head flew up to see the now furious Boa with both of her arms on her thin waist.
“ What are you doing here?” asked Jaejoong as he was piss off for not being able to spend more time alone with you.

“I’m bringing the documents here for you on your behalf” said Boa with a smirk on her face.

“What document? “ said Jaejoong as he slowly lifted himself up from the bed.

“The divorce documents of course...” said Boa.
“What?” said Jaejoong as he went forward and grabbed the envelope away from Boa.

“But I still have another Six months before the divorce” said Jaejoong gripping Boa’s arm tightly.

“ Six months...I have to share my husband with another for six months...” said Boa as she angrily stare at you.

“ you’re right...sharing your husband with another is the last thing you wish in a marriage....” you said clearly hurt to the bottom of your heart.

"So Eun ...” said Jaejoong not knowing what to say next.
“ Give me the paper...I’ll sign...” you said giving out your weak hand reaching for the documents on Jaejoong’s hand.

“ Boa can I talk to So Eun  for a moment?” asked Jaejoong staring at Boa commanding for an answer.
“if you want to talk to that then fine...I’ll be outside” said Boa leaving for the door.

After Boa Left:

“Look So Eun  it was really unexpected...I didn’t expe-“ said Jaejoong when he was unexpected cut off by you.

“ So I’m a now....stealing someone’s husband...Is that all of what I am if I am a then who is Boa?” you said as your fist tightly balled up to hold back your anger.

"So Eun  I know that you’re angry at Boa for calling you but you don’t have to call her a ...” said Jaejoong with a hint of disappointment towards you.

“Now you’re backing up for her?...you said as your tears slowly swell up.

“ Kim Jaejoong you know nothing about Boa...” you said as tears slowly drifted down your face.

“I’m not backing up for anyone...I’m just saying what is right.” shouted Jaejoong.

“That’s right there shouldn’t be any surprise too me, it’s really understandable...Why would someone choose to go against their wife wish for just a ” you said trying to hide the tears.

“ That’s not what I meant” said Jaejoong understanding what you wanted to say.

“Can you leave?” you asked afraid that he would be able to see your tears.

“I won’t leave until we talk this through...” said Jaejoong sitting back on the chair with his angry expression.

“If you won’t leave then I will.” With that said you bravely pull your hands out from under the blanket and yanked out all of the needles that was placed in your arm, you could see that blood started to come out from the artery in your hand but without wasting another minute you tried your best to stand up from the bed.

“what are you doing?” asked Jaejoong as he held you back.

“ You said you won’t leave so now I’m leaving..You happy?” you said now that the blood started to stain the hem of your shirt.

You felt weak...after having the car accident, baring a surgery to remove your child and now losing blood from your heart artery..you felt weak, but still you wanted to get away from what was now the cause of the heart ache that you have experience.

"So Eun ...why ?” said Jaejoong holding you back by your wrist.

“Please leave...I can’t take it anymore...everything you do and say..it hurts ..its hurts so much I can’t bare it anymore...Please leave..” you said running out the door of your room, hoping that you would be able to get away from him

“So Eun !!!..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter