Valentines day with you Part II

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please Comment XD
***********************************************************

“Why do you have to put all players together? not all players are that bad you know” said Jaejoong as he followed closely to you.

You were walking backwards and not looking at where you were going and without knowing a bunch of ganster push aginst the brisk wall and pass you without saying sorry.
Jaejoong quickly reacted and got hold of you before could hit the brick wall.

“ aish..” cursed Jaejoong as he held on tightly to you.

You saw his face and you realize that he had a painful expression on his face.

“ Are you okay” you asked as you looked at him.

You felt something behind your back protecting you from the brick wall and when you turn to take a look at it, you realize that it was Jaejoong hand and that it was bleeding.

“You're bleeding! does it hurt?” you asked worried cause you knew true and well that it was your fault that he was hurt.

“ Don't worry I'm a man this little scratch wouldn't affect me much” said Jaejoong as he swiftly put his wounded hand in his pocket.

“ No you're not..I'll take you back to the hotel and Bandage it for you” you said as you took his hand out of his pocket.

You held his hand by the risk and was pulled back by Jaejoong when you wanted to cross the road.

“ Hold my hand, its not safe for you to cross the road like this” said Jaejoong as he held your hand and lead you across the road

For some odd reason your heart wast beating at a countless speed and you face was getting warmer and warmer and by the time you knew it you were blushing madly.

Jaejoong turned around to see you blushing and you turned around to hide your face, Jaejoong looked at you then he looked the other way with his lips curved up into a smile.

Jaejoong's P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter