Realization of my feelings

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys

Silent_Love is back again to post another chapter.

Hope you guys like it.

Please Comment <(^_^<)

***********************************************************

Not longer after that your sight seems to have blurred all the things around you started to twist and turn.

From a distance you heard someone called your name, you tried your best to turn around, slowly you turned your heard, and there stood a blurry figure standing in front of you panting.

“ So Eun...” said that person.

You felt your image blurred but you recognise that voice, it was him he has finally found you.

You didn’t know what to do, one part of your heart told you that you should run to him and the other told you to avoid him so you wouldn’t get hurt anymore.

Deep down you knew what you wanted the most and that was to run to Jaejoong and feel his warm embrace, but the conversation of Jaejoong and his lover always replayed in your head.

Without caring anymore you tried your best to make a run for it.

Trying to beat Jaejoong in race when your ill was something you didn’t want to attempt but since you wanted to get away from him, you tried you best to sprint faster.

Jaejoong wasn’t only good looking and smart but at the
same time he was fast when it comes to running.

Before you knew it Jaejoong grabbed your waist and pulled you back, he didn’t want to let you go, no matter how much struggles you made.

He carefully took hold of your wrist hoping that he wouldn’t make it any worst during the process and made you follow him.

You felt limp and just followed him. Jaejoong stopped when he reach a small garden a little far away from the hospital.

"So Eun....Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever do that again” said Jaejoong as he couldn’t hold it anymore and when he saw you crying he felt like a thousand arrows flying in his heart.

He didn’t take any more time to think and just embrace you with his warm arms.

You felt safe and warm in his embrace.

Just like the warm embrace that Si won use to give to you, you knew that this was no different and that this warmth has never belong to you.

You cried in his embrace, you felt Jaejoong tighten his embrace on you but you didn’t want to say anything you just wanted to memorize what you have for now before you lose it.

"So Eun ....So Eun ...why aren’t you saying anything? Did I make you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter