Jaejoong's Confession Part I

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***********************************************************

“ I don’t need you..so you can go and sleep with them if you like” you said as you showed a pinch of Jealousy in your voice.

Jaejoong knew that you were jealous and decided to play along with your lead.

“Oh I don’t want to sleep with anyone but you...If you lose then you’re all mine...if I lose then you can do what ever you want to me” said Jaejoong with a smirk on his face.

“sick bastard..” you murmured under your breathe.

“Oh I’m no sick bastard, is there something wrong with a husband, wanting to claim his wife back?” asked Jaejoong swaying his cup of red wine skilfully on his hand.


“what she’s your wife?” asked the waiter


“Jaejoong oppa...you have a wife, and she is your wife?” said a girl as she gave you a dirty stare.

“ I’m not your wife...We’re divorce, and you if you are so desperately in need of him then his yours, no one is stealing him from you so don’t you dare give me that dirty look” you said glaring back at her.

“ Are you trying to say that I’m a ?” asked the girl as she walked skilfully in her six inch high heels, toward you.


“I didn’t say that, but I guess you know yourself too well” you said with a triumph grinned on your face.

*SMACK*

“No one have ever called me that, do you know who I am?” said the girl as she gave you one hard slap on your face.


“No one has ever slap me for free..” you said as you charged forward and slammed her face on the bar bench.

Jaejoong was standing there frozen cause of your action.

Before all the life changing experience that you had with Jaejoong, you were always a strong girl who would never let anyone hurt you for free, you were always the kind of tomboy who would never settle for less, and will always seek revenge for who ever have hurt you.

When you were in junior grades, you’d always get bullied but ever since the day you were hurt so badly that you were hospitalise. You have sworn to yourself to not let anyone hurt you.

When you married Jaejoong you thought that you had to leave it to aside but some people just doesn’t know their limits, that it once again unleashed the strength in you.

“I thought that I would let you go after that dirty glare of yours but I guess you just don’t know your
limits...I’ll give you two choices. One you take your dirty self of yours and that oppa of yours out of here, or Two stay here and I’ll bash you up until you can’t even leave the house for a month. So are you risking your life or saving the little plastic face you of yours?” you asked fiercely, once again pushing here face harder into the table.

“Okay..Okay...I’ll leave” she said as she hurriedly ran past you to Jaejoong and pulled him out.

Jaejoong kept on staring at you as the girl pulled him outside. You gave him one glance and just turned back to drinking.

“Oppa...can you take me to the hospital? I think my nose is broken” said the girl whinging next to Jaejoong outside the club.

“Tiffany!...can’t you just leave me alone for one minute...and you know what you earned that, she should of did it harder. How dare you smack my wife?” Shouted Jaejoong as he walked off.

“OPPA!!...JAEJOONG OPPA” Jaejoong heard tiffany call him from behind but he didn’t bother to look back.

It has been 3 hours since that incident in the club, you were still inside the club whilst Jaejoong waited for you outside the club.

It was past midnight when you decided to call it a night and headed out of the club, this time you weren’t drunk cause you took some time out and just chilled out in the club.

When you walked out of the club you spotted Jaejoong sitting on the chair eyeing you.

You ignore his stare and tried to walk past him.

But before you could walk any further, Jaejoong has held onto your risk and stopped you from walking any further.

"So Eun ...can we talk?” asked Jaejoong as he turned you back to look at him.

“ we don’t have anything to talk about..” you said as you looked away from his eyes.

“ You don’t but I do...Just a little talk, it won’t take much time.” Said Jaejoong pulling you to walk with him, the opposite way to your car.

“My car is over there” you said stopping on your track

.
“Forget about your car, you have my car” said Jaejoong once again pulling you with him.

When Jaejoong and you reached his car, Jaejoong let go of your hands and opened the passenger doors for you to enter.

You hesitated a little but you were curious of what Jaejoong had to say so you went and sat in the passenger seat.

Jaejoong softly closed the door for you and ran over to his driver’s seat.

“where are we going?” you asked, feeling a bit uneasy staying in one car with Jaejoong.

“Some where I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter