A Jealous Jaejoong

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BACK AGAIN (^_^)

Please Comment <(^_^<) It always make me write faster

***********************************************************

“.....” you were thinking not knowing what to say, what would super junior’s reaction be when they know that Jaejoong is your ex-husband?

“No...I’ve never met her” Jaejoong said coldly before you even got a chance to say another word.

“He said he doesn’t know me, Kim Jaejoong is that how much you have changed over just three years?” you thought to yourself.

Tears were now slowly wanting to fall down your eyes but you didn’t allow it. You didn’t want to look weak and vulnerable in front of Jaejoong. So you decided to just play along with Jaejoong and act like you guys have never met each other.

“That’s right, we’ve never met each other...How can someone like me meet someone like him” you said bitterly without looking at Jaejoong.

“what does she mean by someone like me?...why isn’t she looking at me? Too guilty to look at me because she cheated on me right, is that why she can’t look at me in the eye?” thought Jaejoong angrily.

“Well standing around here won’t fill anyone’s stomach so let’s go and have dinner” said Eunhyuk cheerfully.

You were about to sit down when you realise you have an extra guess so you headed inside the kitchen to get an extra pair of chopstick and bowl. Without you knowing Si won followed you inside.

“ So Eun you’re alright about that...I should have told you sooner?” asked Si won

“What else can I do...please Si won don’t tell them Jaejoong was my husband, I’ve caused enough trouble” you said.

“Yeah it’s alright, you just take care of yourself” said Si won as he patted your head lightly.

Both you and Si won headed outside to the dinner table as if nothing had happen. You hated the idea of going up to Jaejoong’s girlfriend but you had to, you had no choice.

“What is that doing here? Who does she think she is?” thought Jaejoong’s girlfriend as she recognise you from the picture inside Jaejoong’s room.

“Here’s your bowl” you said

Before you could place the bowl down properly, Jaejoong’s girlfriend poured the hotpot soup on your hand.

“ahhh it’s hot” you screamed as you took your hand away from her.

“Oops I guess I missed the bowl” said Jaejoong’s girlfriend evilly.

" So Eun are you alright?” asked Eunhyuk and the whole super junior came over to your side.

“I’m...I’m alright” you said trying to hold in to the pain.

“Miss let me apply some cream on your hand” said the butler as he came to you with a first aid box.

“No don’t touch me” you said in horror

“It’s okay I’ll do it” said Si won as he took the first aid box away from the butler.

“Its okay Si won just enjoy dinner I’ll just go and wash it off...I’m fine” you said hesitantly.

“No Jaejoong get a hold of yourself, don’t go running back to the girl that is unfaithful to you” said Jaejoong to himself as he tried his best to restrain himself from running up to you and looking at your wound.

“I’ll just be upstairs so just leave the dishes in the sink and I’ll wash them when I’m done” you said kindly before heading up the stairs.

Before Jaejoong sat back down at the dinner table, he took a glimpse at you. He can see the tears that were now slowly falling down your face. He felt his chest pain at the sight but he knew he couldn’t do anything more than just watch you.

*in your room*

The burnt on your hand hurt so much, but you couldn’t do anything more but to hold onto your hand. Hoping that the pain would subside after a while.

Without knowing it you have forgotten to take your medicine on time, until the whole super junior and along with the unwanted person Jaejoong burst into your room.


*BAM*

" So Eun wake up!!, wakey wakey !!” shouted Eunhyuk as he shook you several times.

“huh, what?” you asked as your eyes slowly adjusted to the light.

“  So Eun have you even taken your medication before you even went to bed, and that hand how come it’s still red” asked Si won as he sat on your bed and looked at your hand

“Pfft acting as if you cared...if you cared then she wouldn’t have married me” said Jaejoong to himself as jealousy over took his common sense.

“I don’t remember, I think I haven’t taken my medication yet, and the hand it’s al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter