Valentines Day with you Part I

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A big thankyou to those who had subscribed, it really meant alot to me, I've changed the names so there'll no longer be a gap, it'll be Kim So Eun, the girl in the poster. I thought I'd should use Dara cause she's my bias but then the poster had Kim So Eun on it...What do you guys think? should I change the whole thing?

Please Comment ( ^ _ ^ )

***********************************************************

The next day soon came and you woke up with a massive back pain. Unfortunately you had to get ready for your honeymoon which you weren't looking forward to.

END OF FLASHBACK (Remember that the flashback started at chapter 1 now its back to present now. )

You were still sitting on the beach remembering about you past and the message that you had receive from Si won. You gave out a loud sigh and stare out blankly at the sea.

As you stared out into the rough sea it made you feel relax a little, you felt as though all your worries and pain were all gone and that there is nothing more that could make you any stress.
Your chain of thoughts was once again interupted by the ringing of your phone.

Reading the message:

To: So Eun

From: Si won Oppa

"So Eun-ah are you still angry at me? you haven't replied to my message yet. Tell me your not angry”

End of message

as you finish reading the message, you felt as though you have been more betrayed. You close your mobile and put it back in your pocket without reconsidering to whether or not she should reply to the message.

“ I knew you would never reply to my messages” said a guy as he came out from behind trees.

you were surprised to see who it was.

“ why...why are you here?” you said as you were so surprise that he was actually standing infront of you.

“ I knew that even if I send you a million or two millions messages you would never reply to them, so I decided to go and look for you instead so that we can sort everything out and that you can come back to me” said Si won as he walked closer to you.

You thought about what he said and tried to believe that he was actually begging for your forgiveness but then the image of Boa and him hugging was once again replayed in your head. You took a step back and slowly found your words.

“ I'm sorry Si won ...but I'm married now...I have a family of my own now..” you said as you tried to avoid his glaze.

Si won harshly grabbed you by the risk and pulled you into his embrace. He locked you tight into his embrace making it hard for you to fight back. You tried to hit his chest for him to let go of you but he just wouldn't.

Suddenly you felt that Si won was loosening his embrace to you until you felt as though he was no longer in his arms, you felt something or someone pulled you back in their own embrace. You didn't know why but you felt safe in the embrace and that nothing else could go wrong at that time.

As you took some time to recover from your daydream you realize that Si won was standing there stones to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter