Telling The Truth

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The next morning*

You were the first person to wake up, you felt a strong pair of hands circling your waist so you lightly turned over not wanting to wake Jaejoong up. You quietly scanned the features of Jaejoong you felt so lucky to be able to have someone like Jaejoong by your side. You lightly kissed Jaejoong on his cheeks before you went down to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for both you and Jaejoong.

You didn’t know what to cook so you just decided to make some hot pancakes.

Moment later Jaejoong woke up from his sleep, realising that you’re no longer by his side. Jaejoong had a sudden rush of worries when he thought that you left him again. Jaejoong quickly dashed out of the room and ran everywhere to look for you. But before Jaejoong could run any further, the delicious smell in the kitchen made him automatically walk there.

“Hmm what is my lovely wife cooking today...” said Jaejoong as he hugged you from the back, wrapping his hands tightly around your waist.

“did you think that I ran away again” you said chuckling a little at Jaejoong’s worries.

“What’s so funny?” asked Jaejoong as he made you face him.

“Nothing...you’re too cute...” you said as you lightly pinched Jaejoong’s cheeks.

“Yah, I’m a man I’m suppose to do that to you, not you” pouted Jaejoong as he rubbed his cheeks.

“awww how cute, let me make it better...” you said as you lightly planted a soft kiss on Jaejoong’s cheeks.

“Where’s my morning kiss?” pouted Jaejoong

“You had it already” you said as you turned over again flipping your pancake.

“But that didn’t count, that one was to make me feel better not my morning kiss” pouted Jaejoong.

“Okay...Here” you said as you quickly turned over and gave Jaejoong a kiss on the lip.

But before you could pull out from the kiss, Jaejoong held you back and deepened the kiss.

Both of you guys were lost in the midst of the passionate kiss until you guys realise that you guys needed to breathe.

“ Oppa...” you said shyly as Jaejoong pulled you into his embrace.

“Hmm...I’ll never get enough of you...” said Jaejoong as he snuggled you tightly in his embrace.

“Are you hungry?” you asked him as you turned and looked at Jaejoong.

“Hmm...I am, maybe I should eat you” joked Jaejoong.


“Jae...” you pouted.

“I love you calling me that...” said Jaejoong staring at you lovingly.

“Sit down and I’ll make you coffee” you said as your lead Jaejoong down to the chair facing the kitchen.

“But I want pancake” pouted Jaejoong as he pointed at the pile of freshly made pancake.

“But I thought you wanted coffee, last time I made pancake you said you wanted coffee so I guess you like coffee more” you teased Jaejoong.

“That was because I was angry at you...” said Jaejoong

“Okay...I was just teasing you, here” you handed Jaejoong a plate of pancake nicely decorated with strawberries.

“umm...No wonder why super junior loves your pancake...” said Jaejoong as he swallowed another piece of pancake.


“You’re making me blush...” you slightly blushed.

"So Eun...you know we have to come back to the mansion later...” said Jaejoong

“I know...” you said as you remember that you would have to explain to everyone.

“Don’t worry...I’ll always be by your side” said Jaejoong as he stood up from his seat and cuddled you.

“They’ll understand...” you said as you replied Jaejoong’s hug.

“Finish breakfast first and I’ll take you back...” said Jaejoong as he lead you to sit next to him.

“Okay...” you said as you sat down next to Jaejoong.

“Here...” said Jaejoong as he held a piece of pancake near your lips

“I can eat it myself...” as you attempted to take the fork away from his hands.

“No...I want to feed you...give me this chance to worry about you...” said Jaejoong as he once again held the pancake up to your mouth.

“Thanks oppa...” you said as you bit on the piece of pancake.

“My turn...” said Jaejoong as he gestured you to feed him.


You took the fork away from Jaejoong and fed Jaejoong a piece of pancake.

“mmm... I’ll never get bored of this” said Jaejoong as smiled at you.

“Me too” you said as Jaejoong once again fed the pancake to you.

After awhile of feeding each other you guys realise that it was time to head back to the mansion as you knew that everyone was waiting for you back at the mansion.

You guys were now standing in front of the mansion door not knowing if you guys should really come in there hand in hand.

“We can do this...” said Jaejoong as he tighten his hold on your hand.

You guys knew that super junior along with Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu would be at the dining room having breakfast so Jaejoong held your hands and lead you to the dining hall.

The maids in the house was so surprise at what they have seen, they were happy to know that you guys were finally together, but they could sense that you guys were really nervous.

"So Eun fighting!!!” shouted the maid as you slowly walked down the hall.

“Thankyou...” you said shyly.

Dining Room: http://www.scheuerlinens.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/white-house-dining-room.jpg (Pleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter