Nervous Player Proposing (FINALE)

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***********************************************************

Every day was a day of joy for you and Jaejoong, just waking up every morning and seeing each other tightly cuddled together made you feel more than just a feeling of being complete.

Jaejoong would often try to finish his work early at the company and come home and have dinner with you, or you would often come to Jaejoong’s company, just to have dinner with him and be by his side and wait for him to finish his work. Jaejoong was never bothered by your appearance at his company. He was delighted to see you.

Everyone in the company would notice the affection that you show one another and would often be jealous at Jaejoong’s complete life. He had everything he could ever wish for; Fortune, looks, pretty wife, and a loving family. What more could Jaejoong possibly ask for.

On free days he would often take you out on dinner and dates just to show how much he loved you. On afternoons when you guys didn’t feel like going out you guys would often settle with a picnic basket and go to the maple forest and enjoy and evening there.
All Jaejoong ever felt guilty about is not proposing to you officially.

Jaejoong planned on proposing to you, as the first time was an arrange marriage and he was never given a chance to propose. He knew that you didn’t mind whether or not he propose, but he just wanted to officially tell everyone that you belong to him.

“Jaejoong you’re proposing to So Eun  tonight, but you don’t look too well” said Yunho as he tapped his best friend slightly to get his attention.

“I’ve never done it before...I’m nervous” whispered Jaejoong as he tried to get his breathing back to normal.

“Pfft hahaha...The Casanova Jaejoong is actually nervous?” laughed Junsu as he fell to the ground in laughter.

“You’re not helping Junsu, but hahahaha that was funny” laughed Yoochun as he too fell down the ground in laughter.

“Thanks guys, that was really encouraging” Jaejoong said sarcastically.

“I’m with you...” said Eunhyuk as he patted Jaejoong back in encouragement.

*That night at the Maple forest*

“Aish that Kim Jaejoong it’s so cold tonight what does he want, telling me to go here” you thought

You were near the centre of the forest now when you heard a really romantic piano song playing.

You reached the centre of the forest, only to be confronted with Jaejoong playing the grand piano as it was placed at the centre of the circle.

“Jaejoong...” you said not knowing what else you could say. You were too flattered.

Jaejoong gave you a loving smile, as you realise he was trying to tell you to listen to the song. You came closer to Jaejoong as your stood there and listened to the song as it was played slowly.

Soon the song end, but you were too mesmerized in the song that now Jaejoong was standing in front of you.

"So Eun ” Jaejoong lovingly whispered to you.

“Jaejoong” was all that you could say, not knowing how to really express yourself at moments like that one.

"So Eun  did you like the song that I’d just played?...I wrote it just for you...” said Jaejoong lovingly as he held your hand and led you towards the piano chair and gestured for you to sit down, whilst he was standing in front of you.

“Jaejoong the song was wonderful, thankyou... but why all the hassle?” you asked curiously.

"So Eun  we’ve both been through a lot of things with each other, however there was moments where I wish that I was by your side to help you surpass all the difficulties that life would bring you. But I wasn’t always there. I’m not a good husband and I truthfully admit. There was times when I just wanted to shoot myself for causing you pain and not being able to be by your side when you needed me the most, I regretted it So Eun . I hated how Si won would always be the person there for you throughout your illness... So Eun I just want to be there with you and go through it with you. I can’t bare to see you shed a single tear anymore So Eun , so promise me that when you do shed a tear, then those tears would be tears of joy and happiness not tears of pain. Till the every end I realise that a day without you would last longer than expected, so promise me that we would be there for each other when time get difficult” said Jaejoong as he knelt in front of you, as he gazed deeply in your eyes holding onto your both hands.

“Jaejoong... I know we’ve been through a lot there was also times when I thought that I might as well give up cause there’s no point in fighting for you when you’re not even beside me....there was times when I wish that all of this would never happen, so we could just turn into strangers but no matter how much I tried to forget you, I just can’t. Cause deep inside this heart of mind still has a really important position for you and that’s at the centre of my heart” you said as your hands slowly clutch on your heart as you gestured how important Jaejoong is to you.

“ So Eun I know I’ve done wrong, even to the point where you would wish that you have never known me and that we are complete strangers to each other. But then if all of that was to never happen then who am I going to cherish and who is going to come along and change me? So Eun  you’ve changed me to the person I am today, an without you I don’t think I even know what’s true love is...I’ve learnt how to cherish and how to care. The only thing that I regret now is not being able to cherish the moment we had with our baby...he was never given a chance to survive....If I was ever given a chance to change something, then I would wish to have fallen in love at first sight with you...cause then all of this wouldn’t had happened and that you wouldn’t have to suffer this much” said Jaejoong as his head was hung low in regrets.


“Jaejoong it was fate that made all this happened...don’t hate yourself too much, it was my fault I was careless during my pregnancy...As long we love each other than I’m more than satisfied to just have you by my side Jaejoong” you said as you caressed Jaejoong hands to comfort him.

"So Eun  I know that three years ago we were put in an arrange marriage and that we divorced 1 year after that but in the end I have never officially propose to you or have I done anything that a husband should do...” said Jaejoong as he kneeled down in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter