Will this be the end ?

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chapters that the readers are waiting for...sorry for the delays as I was in a state of confusions.

Please Comment <(^_^<)

I recommend a sad song like sad Violin songs...It really helps get the mood going.

***********************************************************

“Jaejoong...Kim Jaejoong...” jenny said softly.

You thought that you heard something wrong or your ears were trying to play tricks on you.

“What...Kim Jaejoong...You mean the-“you said softly.

“Yes...Kim Jaejoong of Kim corp.” Jenny said

“How could this be...” you said

Not being able to hold on to the news anymore, you wanted to burst out crying but Jenny was there, you didn’t want her to know that the reason for their broken relationship and fatherless child is because of you...You didn’t know what do to but to compromise to Jenny that you would help her find her husband.

You said your goodbyes to Jenny and mindlessly wander off around the park, you didn’t know where to go but just wonder around the park so you could clear your mind off the news that was just brought to you.

RIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGG

The sudden ring of your phone suddenly interrupted your chain of thoughts. You weakly took out your phone to see it was, calling you.

Caller’s ID: Jaejoong

“Jaejoong...oppa” you said breathlessly.

“Should I pick up?...should I not?...what should I do?” you asked yourself.

“He cheated on you so why bother?” said a voice coming from behind you.

You surprisingly turned around to be in front of a person you never expect to meet.

“Eunhyuk?...Hyung?” you said not expecting him to be there of all people.

“What?...did you just call me hyung?” asked a surprised Eunhyuk.
“Yeah is there something wrong?” you asked

“Aish So Eun  how many time did I tell you to call me oppa? Hyung is only for a guy...” said Eunhyuk as he raffled your hair.

“But...it’s too girly?” you pouted.

“Aish...whatever...I can’t change you...if I could I would have done so 10 years ago” sighed Eunhyuk.

“If you know that then why bother?” you said.

“Oh by the way I’m sorry I overheard everything...” said Eunhyuk as he scratched the back of his head in hesitation.

“oh...about that...its okay” you smiled weakly.


“Leave...him” Eunhyuk said calmly.

“what-?” you said surprised to hear it from Eunhyuk.

“why stay with him when you’re hurt?... He cheated on you” said Eunhyuk sitting next to you.

“But-“ you said hesitantly .

“You know that other than him there is others out there that is worth worrying then that guy...” said Eunhyuk seriously.

“...”

“You know that suffering from the baby’s death and him cheating on you could actually leave you to have suicidal thoughts?” said Eunhyuk.

“How did you know about all this?...” you asked surprised that he knows all about what happened

“I thought you weren’t in Korea?”

“Yeah I wasn’t in Korea...but I have my ways” said Eunhyuk.


“*sigh* I’m lost now...” you said as you gave out a sarcastic laugh.

“Even though I don’t know who that bastard is I’m still pretty sure he does not sound like someone who I could get along with” said Eunhyuk cracking his knuckles.

“See that’s why I’d never told you about the wedding cause you’ll just act like now...” you pouted.

“That reminds me...you didn’t invite me to your wedding...how could you?” said Eunhyuk as he faked a sniffle.

“I just didn’t want you to over-react...” you said patting his back to make him feel better.

“so what are you going to do about it?” said Eunhyuk.

“I don’t know...But I need some time to think about it...Jenny has a child and I don’t ...” you said sadly.

“You were suppose to have one if it weren’t for that bastard” said the now pissed Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk hyung...I think I want to give up... Jenny deserves better...she has Jaejoong’s child ... the child is innocent and Jaejoong always love kids. Plus I don’t want Jenny’s child to grow up without a father, how would the kid feel when he grows up without a father?...who would take him out and play and who would give him the love of a father. No one but Jaejoong can do that...” you said as tears slowly trickled down your face.

“Why not come with me...” said Eunhyuk as he lightly brushed your tears away.

“come where?” you asked.

“ I don’t know ...I’m in a band now and if you don’t mind to come along with a group of guys everywhere, then my group won’t mind.” Said Eunhyuk.

“Band?...since when were you in a band? What about uncle and aunty and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter