A contract made for you and me

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there (^_^)... I thank those who had subscribed, it really mean alot to me.

Please comment to tell me your opinion.

***********************************************************

after the incident of Si won, So Eun ran as fast as she can just to get away from the painful sight.

You arrived home and there it was your mother and your father siting on the lounge room waiting for your arrival.
You felt nervous as they looked at you and told you to sit down so that they can talk to you.

“So Eun-ah, we know you have a boyfriend but there is this thing that we want to tell you about...” said your mum as she hesitated on her words.

"So Eun , We had an arrange marriage for you... we know this is really sudden and we know that you might go against it but we just wanted to tell you so that you would be able to keep it in mind.”
said your father as he patted your head softly.

You had a thought about it, deep inside you were truly hurt by Si won's action and you said to yourself that you had use true love to love Si won but he only broke your heart in the end.

“ I ... I ...don't need to think about it anymore, the person that I truly love has now broke my heart and there I thought that he has given his heart to me...but I was to foolish to even realize that the love he has for me was nothing other than a lies. Is this what I call unrequited love? I trusted him with my heart and I gave him my heart the day we first met, but he just has to take it and break it without a warning....Hasn't he ever thought of my feelings and how I feel when I saw him with boa?” you said in your mind as your head was filled with questions that you just wanted to ask Si won but you were to hurt to even ask.

"So Eun ? Honey are you okay?” said your father as he showed you his loving looks to you.

You looked at your dad and you look at your mum, you knew that they would be happy for you to choose but at the same time its probably hard for them to explain to the grooms family why they canceled the engagement party.

“ I have now lost the love of my life so what is the point of waiting for a new love I might as well try to move on and mend the pieces of my broken heart as the time goes by” you said to yourself and turned over and looked at your parents.

“ Don't worry ... appa, omma I will agree to the arrange marriage” and with that said you stood up and went to your room. You cried yourself to sleep as the pain inside of you was to much to bear and to many to cry out at once. You told yourself to be strong and not to open your heart to anyone to early cause you were afraid that history would again be replayed.


As days went by your marriage day was fast approaching and it was the day for your marriage. You and your groom didn't see each other until it was your wedding day. you knew true and well that this marriage was for the sake of your parents so you wasn't so interested in seeing the groom, neither was the groom himself.

(sorry guys for skipping the whole wedding preparation thing, I find it not so interesting to write about the wedding preparation thing so I kinda skipped it until they were home their house that their parents brought for them.)

You and your so called husband (Kim Jaejoong) arrived at the house in a limousine, you and your husband open the door and awkwardly walked into the house. Suddenly there was a awkward silence between the you both all that you could hear was the sounds of your heal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter