To Put an End to A Love That Doesn't Exist

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please comment it would be nice XD
***********************************************************

RECAP of what Happen on the previous chapters

"Leave her! you don't love her! you love me ..Boa" said Boa as she stood opposite from her boyfriend.

" Boa...I ...I love you but ..but I can't just break up wiht her...Give be sometime..."

" You know that you no longer love her! You know that you are just toying with her!..If you don't leave her then we'll break up" said Boa as he faked a sniff.

Boa was about to walk off when she suddenly spotted you looking at her

***********************************************************

Boa's Thought:"This is my chance to get what I want huh...who ever takes what I want away from me will have to pay!... I Boa the most beautiful and kind hearted girl will always get what she want, no matter what it takes" said Boa as she evilly ginned.

"Boa you are making everything difficult for us" said her boyfriend as he hugged Boa from behind.

To your surprizes Boa's boyfriend was no one other than...............Si Won...

Boa stood there with an evil smirk on her face.

"So Eun-ah?" said Si Won as he notice a dark figure of someone like So Eun .

"Are you surprize?" asked Boa as she was slowly catwalking towards you. (why did I choose cat walk over normal walking LOL)

"So Eun   it's a misunderstanding don't believe what you heard" said Si Won as he walked towards you.

Your tears were glistering under the moonlight as you took a step backwards.

"STOP!..*tears slowly falling*" said So Eun as hse took more steps backwards away from Si Won and Boa.

"So Eun  I ... Boa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter