Jaejoong's Confession Part II

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys

sorry for the late update, I was kinda busy with school. But never mind about it, here's the part you guys are waiting for.

Please Comment <(^_^<)

***********************************************************

"So Eun ...Please” said Jaejoong in begging eyes, as though he was on the verge of breaking down if you didn’t call him oppa.

“I..I...” you said still shuttering, not knowing what to do.

“It’s okay, I understand...I shouldn’t force you if you don’t have feelings for me anymore. I just want you to know that my heart will always be with you, no matter where you go my heart will always follow you” said Jaejoong from the bottom of his heart.

Jaejoong thought that there’s no reason into forcing someone into loving him again if they don’t have feelings for him anymore. Jaejoong started to slowly walk away from the centre of the forest.

"So Eun ...you must be tired, Let me take you home” said Jaejoong sadly turning back.

“Jaejoong...Jaejoong Oppa can we stay longer” you said finally able to find the words from your throat.

"So Eun ...what did you just call me?” asked Jaejoong not knowing if his ears has tricked him.

“Jaejoong oppa can we stay here longer?” you said this time with much more confidences.

"So Eun ... did you just call me Oppa?” asked Jaejoong surprise to hear you call him oppa.

“Oppa promise me you won’t just walk off like that again...” you said on the verge of tears.

Jaejoong didn’t need to say more and just ran forward and hugged you. He felt completed when he hugged you, there was nothing more that he could wish for, but to keep you beside him forever.

"So Eun  I will never walk away from you again...I promise, So Eun promise me that you wouldn’t ignore me anymore. It hurts to see you ignore me and not talk to me like we use to” said Jaejoong holding you tightly in his embrace and looking at you deeply in the eyes.

“I promise...” you said replying back to his embrace.

“I’d dreamt of this day so much, but never knew that it would come so soon” said Jaejoong starring deeply into your eyes.

“Jaejoong oppa...You’re warm...” you said snuggling closer to Jaejoong embrace.

"So Eun  don’t hate me for this...” said Jaejoong as he slowly leaned in to lock lips with him.

So Eun's POV:

"So Eun  don’t hate me for this”

“What does he mean – “ you said as your line of thoughts was interrupted by Jaejoong surprise kiss.

Jaejoong kissed you deeply on the lips whilst you hesitated a little.

“I’m sorry So Eun  I shouldn’t of taken things too fast for you.” Said Jaejoong as he once again brought you back into his warm embrace.

“It’s okay...I’m just still new with this thing” you said hoping to not offend Jaejoong.

“You mean other than me you haven’t kissed anyone?” asked Jaejoong starring deeply into your eyes.

“I...well...no...” you said as you kind of got embarrass at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter