Over coming my pains II

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update to my readers for being very supportive and understanding of my current love life...Thankyou so much (^_^)

Please Comment

***********************************************************

“Boa was right ...I’m a who loves to steal peoples love and ditch them after that. I’m a person who loves cause the break up of couples. If you don’t believe me then ask Boa, I made Si won break up with her and now I made your life and her life a miserable...that is all I ever wanted to do...I never..I never loved you...” you said and your heart slowly shattered into pieces as you slowly said you false confession.

“It was all a lie?...you never loved me?” asked Jaejoong not believing what he have heard.

“why would I tell you a lie? I come from a rich family and I’m there only girl I get everything I want, I get spoiled all the time and this time I want to try something different...I wanted to try marrying someone like you and then ditch you...” you said trying hard to let the tears fall.

"So Eun  its a marriage its not a joke how can you do this to me?” asked Jaejoong shaking you a little hoping that it would wake you up from your lie.

“I take it as a joke..” you said trying not to care about what he said.

“So Boa was right ...You never cared..” said Jaejoong hurt and disappointed.

“she was never wrong about me being a ...that’s why you should sign the paper to divorce earlier and go to Boa, the girl who loved you...” you said as you felt as you were going to die cause of the pain in your heart.

“After all that we went through...all you wanted was a divorce?” asked Jaejoong coldly

“that’s right..I don’t want to play this game anymore, its boring me out...” you said trying to act as though you were one of the typical s that he would meet.

“Fine if this is what you want then don’t ever regret this...So Eun  you asked for it, don’t go saying that I never cared” said Jaejoong as he rationally made up his mind, out of pure angriness and disappointment.

“I won’t ...now can you leave?” you asked rudely.

“I will...If you ever regret then don’t come crawling back to me..I hate s especially people ...people like you..” said Jaejoong as he coldly said it and walked out of your room slamming the door as he shut it.

After Jaejoong left you scrambled under the bed cover as you let out all the tears that you tried to hold in, you never knew that lying was so hard and that it would hurt so much, you knew that it wouldn’t be that easy but you didn’t know that it was that hard to say that you didn’t love him when you knew that he was all your life and that missing him would mean that your life was incomplete.

After Jaejoong return to his room Jaejoong hardly slammed his door shut and took off his coat and threw it across the room in pure angriness.

He felt his heart shattered as you words replayed in his head, he didn’t expect to hear those words from you, he thought that he had never judged you wrong, he thought that you were never those kind of s that he hated the most.

For one moment Jaejoong really thought that Boa was really accusing you but then after what you said Jaejoong just felt as though he had built a hate for you.

He told himself not to care about what you do and what happen to you.

“People like you would never earn my care..Kim Jaejoong if you ever see Kim So Eun  in any situation then you shouldn’t care cause she never cared for you, she was only toying with your heart.

No matter how hard Jaejoong tried not to care for you, he just couldn’t he loved you and that was true he couldn’t hide it, he cared for you

Jaejoong couldn’t sleep that night he was worri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter